Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3584364 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
so that in richybanky voice other things will b added well ba

Na d same camp we de go so no lele
anoda competitor sighted grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Come! Which uni u attend sef? Make we knw o!
this isn't the matter of which school I attended but u guys are hyping that school

But for the records I attended UNIBUJA
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
na efa nw

grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Hmmm...let's see or hear what u got for the last? Stop hating bro! We rock!
u rock o or u mountain that isn't my business but for the records lemme unveil what I have

See Number Of Applicants Per University, 2015/2016 Jamb UTME Application
We have more than 180 Universities in Nigeria, and out of this huge number of NUC approved Varsities, some universities are more popular than others with JAMB UTME 2015 students! The University of I login (Unilorin) got the highest number of JAMB UTME applicants with over 85,945 candidates seeking admission into the academic institution.
While the: University of Benin (Uniben) in Edo State,
got over 60,020 JAMB UTME applicants, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik) with over 58,410 UTME applicants.
The 4th most desired school by the 2015 jamb utme student is the University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN (57,539 applicants), The 5th most sought after is Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – ABU (52,785 applicants), While the 6th most sought-after institutions is the University of Lagos – Unilag (49,059 applicants) respectively.
Other desired schools by the 2015 JAMB UTME registrants are, Bayero University, Kano with more than 38,032 applicants and Delta Stae University, Abraka with up to 23,075 applicants. Imo State University, Owerri with more than 29,828 applicants, Obafemi Awolwo University, Ile Ife with more than 34,409 and University Of Ibadan, with 38,520 applicants. University Of Uyo with 33,297 applicants. University Of Port-Harcourt with 28,254 applicants.

Source: http://unilagadmissionguide.com/2015/02/12/see-number-of-applicants-per-university-20152016-jamb-utme-application/
Cc:
Femolala001
Luchiana1
Sofdoc
Clans
Leemah4u
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Hmmmmmmm jst hopng
he's not coming

Wow smilingjimmy we'll b in same platoon after all
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Lol! I will just leave the matter for matthias.. Go and make ur findings urself!
done that can u make a counter one
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
make we get dia 1st, u fit dey stream 2, while me and her go dey stream 1
na im I no go meet who Forge tinubu certificate to edit am put stream 1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Hahahahaha! I'm sure u voted GEJ, see wat his cluelessness has led him nw?
inec cancelled our polling booth on election day without alternative so I never voted for anyone
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Unilag students! U can create ur forum and hype ursef there make I see front. Eeee ahah

Na only una go sch ni@ least wen jamb brings out list of most sought after uni na uniben dey head am
We no dey make noise 4 here still

Femola face ur work oo, ma je fu e ni igbati to yi angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

So national stadium abuja is not a fed govt property? Uniabuja is not a federal property? National stadium surulere is not a federal property? What are u saying pls?
u de shame me o

If they name national stadium after him as a sports loving fan if u are won't u talk?? I think national stadium should b named after the hero's of sport and not to politicians

About University of abuja I'm very sure there won't be any objections if that happens but to me I think he feels that those In South West will appreciate it beta than renaming University of abuja after him not knowing u guys were bunch of betrayals
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
common if u feel like bring it out I don't care

What I only want is for u guys to state saying the school is the first choice institution that pisses me off cos it isn't

I feel they say so because...u have 2 take it as ur 1st choice univeristy before u can even dream of any gaining an admission...of which I've seen to be very true! Its not a 2nd choice university like some others. cheesy
Besides if u r living around lagos n u don't wanna go 2 unilag...dats jez reverse psychology cos u know deep down u'd never get in.
A friend of mine was naratting to me how she defended her project 4 MASTERS in UI: They jez spoke and the examiners opened books and asked questions. What?!!!
In the University of 1st choice, we defend our projects as undergraduates with high standard projectors and shii.

Now, I wanna ask...if University of Ibadan is higher than urs in ranking, is what u went to even a schl?! undecided
Because u dey yab my sch now.

Buh me...I no go talk
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

I've not seen her b4 o...I only got eyes for one. Buh I'd tell u dis. My bae would unguard her, imguard her, inguard her, disguard her, disreguard her and do all the other antonyms of guard to her.
empty drums they say
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

U don try! Abeg go and rest
Abeg respond to that googled information for up
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
anoda competitor sighted grin
but y u n richy no de stay with one boo always looking outside

Please don't sheat on mzjaney o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
shollex52:
tankzzz bro.....shola by name, sch-FUTMINNA, year-2014, course- transport mgt tech, state wishing to serve - lasgidi.

U're welcome bro...u dey work dat lag?!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
sparkleRed:
Unilag students! U can create ur forum and hype ursef there make I see front. Eeee ahah

Na only una go sch ni@ least wen jamb brings out list of most sought after uni na uniben dey head am
We no dey make noise 4 here still

Femola face ur work oo, ma je fu e ni igbati to yi angry
no Mind them

Uniben has got a thread on here where they mingle and relate they should do same

We've bin together for sometime now and have put off sentiments only for them to bring up this

BTW I'm here to ryt their wrongs
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:
Shoutout to all the akokites here...

Luchiana1
Sofdoc
Clans
Leemah4u
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes

U guyz are d best..
Lol!! Seen
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
u rock o or u mountain that isn't my business but for the records lemme unveil what I have

See Number Of Applicants Per University, 2015/2016 Jamb UTME Application
We have more than 180 Universities in Nigeria, and out of this huge number of NUC approved Varsities, some universities are more popular than others with JAMB UTME 2015 students! The University of I login (Unilorin) got the highest number of JAMB UTME applicants with over 85,945 candidates seeking admission into the academic institution.
While the: University of Benin (Uniben) in Edo State,
got over 60,020 JAMB UTME applicants, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik) with over 58,410 UTME applicants.
The 4th most desired school by the 2015 jamb utme student is the University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN (57,539 applicants), The 5th most sought after is Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – ABU (52,785 applicants), While the 6th most sought-after institutions is the University of Lagos – Unilag (49,059 applicants) respectively.
Other desired schools by the 2015 JAMB UTME registrants are, Bayero University, Kano with more than 38,032 applicants and Delta Stae University, Abraka with up to 23,075 applicants. Imo State University, Owerri with more than 29,828 applicants, Obafemi Awolwo University, Ile Ife with more than 34,409 and University Of Ibadan, with 38,520 applicants. University Of Uyo with 33,297 applicants. University Of Port-Harcourt with 28,254 applicants.

Source: http://unilagadmissionguide.com/2015/02/12/see-number-of-applicants-per-university-20152016-jamb-utme-application/
Cc:
Reverse psychology.
I said this earlier...most know they won't get in. So y even bother?!

I ask most jambites I meet today why they don't choose lag and they say almost the same tin.
I tot we were talking abt d reputation of d sch...and since we r dropping links u shld check dis out wink

http://www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
*yawns* all these people dey bore me with these there University talks sha

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

1. I feel they say so because...u have 2 take it as ur 1st choice univeristy before u can even dream of any gaining an admission...of which I've seen to be very true! Its not a 2nd choice university like some others. cheesy
2. Besides if u r living around lagos n u don't wanna go 2 unilag...dats jez reverse psychology cos u know deep down u'd never get in.
3. A friend of mine was naratting to me how she defended her project 4 MASTERS in UI: They jez spoke and the examiners opened books and asked questions. What?!!!
In the University of 1st choice, we defend our projects as undergraduates with high standard projectors and shii.

4. Now, I wanna ask...if University of Ibadan is higher than urs in ranking, is what u went to even a schl?! undecided
Because u dey yab my sch now.

Buh me...I no go talk
well I'll take ur point in the order I list them

1. That's so lame a reason for naming it that.. When u say a university of first choice all minds leads to the school every individual round the country dream of attending at all costs or most people per say that even if they didn't give u admission u r ready to go 10 years to wait for their admission

2. Oh come off that ideology it isn't all about reverse psychology or whatever u term it but for so many people I've encountered their sole reason for not going there it's because they've been there all their life that they want to experience other parts of the country. I can equally assure u that wherever an institution is located the inhabitants of that place always I repeat always wants to attend that school except for the reason I listed above

3. I don't know how to defend this issue under here cos I don't school there to know y they choose to go manual instead of a projector as ur school does

4. It depends on the factor that was put in place during the ranking exercise.. They might top in academic but not in infrastructure and u can't put those ranking side by side in comparison u treat them differently
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shollex52(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

U're welcome bro...u dey work dat lag?!
tankzz so much bro, seems a lot as bn happening here.... Yes jare, wetn man go do, u gat to work everytng in ds country mehn. Wat abt u?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

Reverse psychology.
I said this earlier...most know they won't get in. So y even bother?!

I ask most jambites I meet today why they don't choose lag and they say almost the same tin.
I tot we were talking abt d reputation of d sch...and since we r dropping links u shld check dis out wink

we weren't talking about reputation the issue of disagreement by me is this that the school is a university of first choice and from my above reply to u I thought we were talking about the school that people love to attend the most and not all about reputation
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Akerry(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
noordean:
oook..i "Pm"ed u bro!

pm'ing
pm'ed
pm'er
Pm'ee
greetings to all d prospective Otondos here
How is the Morale? oga nurudeen, what happened to ur bbm na
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

What factors was put in place to come out with that list of theirs
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mickey45: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
common if u feel like bring it out I don't care

What I only want is for u guys to state saying the school is the first choice institution that pisses me off cos it isn't

UNILAG is Nice, OAU's isn't Bad either, nd Uniben Dey try. Mee ma, I Rep The #best Univ. of Tech.in Nig.# We know ourselves cc:xray n co.
All I'm saying is, its a bastard dat uses d left finger to point d way 2 his father's house.
All d school's are nice...U people shd stop d Beefns.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
but y u n richy no de stay with one boo always looking outside

Please don't sheat on mzjaney o
she knows am a one boo guy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mickey45: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
xray2:
*yawns* all these people dey bore me with these there University talks sha
U took it out of my mouth
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
mickey45:

UNILAG is Nice, OAU's isn't Bad either, nd Uniben Dey try. Mee ma, I Rep The #best Univ. of Tech.in Nig.# We know ourselves cc:xray n co.
All I'm saying is, its a bastard dat uses d left finger to point d way 2 his father's house.
All d school's are nice...U people shd stop d Beefns.
that's what I want them to accept and stop seeing the school of more importance than it is
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
she knows am a one boo guy
if u say so
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Hmmm wen u no premiere season 1 u want make I watch out for two

I'm good
Hw about u
I'm doing great dear.
Take care!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is where I draw the curtain to the longest argument in the thread for a while now

Lemme heed the advice of mickey45 mouse and let it slide with the consolation that everybody like him mama soup whether e purge him belle or not

Twas an awesome time together guys femolala001, Luchiana1 and sofdoc not forgetting chidexSmokey too

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bunsky:
I'm doing great dear.
Take care!
take care too n b safe

No find trouble again o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.