Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3569634 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Noordean, sheyman and all my oau brothers...

I need your advice guys; I missed the convocation ceremony. What do I do in order to collect my certificate? Do you know anybody who missed the ceremony and plans to collect the cert soon?

Do you guys know anyone from OAU who deferred against A15 like myself?

Please, make una help me lend mouth for this matter o?

Regards.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kollybay4u: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2014
banttieman:

I was last there in 2013
Bro mobilization process has commenced at EKSU, you can come for yours now the amount is #500 for the id card form and closes on 31th of dec.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Morning e-family,how the night be?splendid I guess.wish us all a very fruitful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:

I need your advice guys; I missed the convocation ceremony. What do I do in order to collect my certificate? Do you know anybody who missed the ceremony and plans to collect the cert soon?

Regards.

Since you have your original 'To whom it may concern'..go to the advancement office to pay the required fees...which I'm nt sure of d amount yet..go along with what Dkunlexy1 wrote...check page 127 of dz thread @ 12:30pm
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:

Regards.
missing d convocation ceremony is not gonna b a problm bro,i also missed. u shuld follo what damiesan said to get ur certificate.

I dnt knw anyone wu deferred to A15 bt i knw someone wu was nt mobilized due to omission
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
banttieman:

None.. I nee someone that graduated fresh to update me.

Ok no P... When u get 1 pls update me here too...
I've gotten an update, they student I'd card is out and its closing on d 31st of december
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
pinkiepetite:
same here. acc
They said d student I'd card is out and its closing on d 31st of december...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
kollybay4u:

Bro mobilization process has commenced at EKSU, you can come for yours now the amount is #500 for the id card for and closes on 31th of dec.
Boss people leaving far from ekiti nko, how will they get there's... Can someone collect it for them and pls is d submission closing on d 31st
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks Dami for your response, dear. Abeg, I know I may sound unserious but I have not even collected the 'to whom'. Do you think I will still need it to collect the cert or I can collect the cert directly? Thanks.
DamiEsan:

Since you have your original 'To whom it may concern'..go to the advancement office to pay the required fees...which I'm nt sure of d amount yet..go along with what Dkunlexy1 wrote...check page 127 of dz thread @ 12:30pm

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks Dami for your response, dear. Abeg, I know I may sound unserious but I have not even collected the 'to whom'. Do you think I will still need it to collect the cert or I can collect the cert directly? Thanks.
I want to quickly go and collect my cert, make them no talk say they don loss am like them loss my graph sheet for physics 107 practical.
DamiEsan:

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks bro.
noordean:
missing d convocation ceremony is not gonna b a problm bro,i also missed. u shuld follo what damiesan said to get ur certificate.

I dnt knw anyone wu deferred to A15 bt i knw someone wu was nt mobilized due to omission
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Blazinraj01(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
I want to quickly go and collect my cert, make them no talk say they don loss am like them loss my graph sheet for physics 107 practical.
No, you don't need a 'to whom' if u didn't collect before convocation. All you need to do is to cone for your certificate. I'm chilling for mine now.
About deferring, I think you should visit DSA asap and fill the form those who missed batch c were told to fill. A reliable source told me that they are already preparing our names for Batch A and those of us whose results were just approved will be processed first before those who missed out.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Chei see my twin sister. The same set up na im we dey o. So make I just pay their fee, collect cert. That is perfect.
As for the form, I was among the first to fill it. I dey Ife throughout november, so I was at room 5 to fill it last week of november. I will even check on that angelic woman at the DSA in charge of nysc stuff when I am in school to collect my cert. That woman no dey behave like OAU staff or even public official. She is so compassionate. Can I have your contact abeg?
Blazinraj01:
No, you don't need a 'to whom' if u didn't collect before convocation. All you need to do is to cone for your certificate. I'm chilling for mine now.
About deferring, I think you should visit DSA asap and fill the form those who missed batch c were told to fill. A reliable source told me that they are already preparing our names for Batch A and those of us whose results were just approved will be processed first before those who missed out.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Blazinraj01(f): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Chei see my twin sister. The same set up na im we dey o. So make I just pay their fee, collect cert. That is perfect.
As for the form, I was among the first to fill it. I dey Ife throughout november, so I was at room 5 to fill it last week of november. I will even check on that angelic woman at the DSA in charge of nysc stuff when I am in school to collect my cert. That woman no dey behave like OAU staff or even public official. She is so compassionate. Can I have your contact abeg?
Yes, Exactly
Ok, that's better. Lol. You can PM me
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by d14all2day(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good day peeps, pls I need to be enlightend on this issue. I used 2 sittings for addmission and on one of the waec cert I hav a diff date of birth from the other gce cert. Pls can that affect my mobilisation and wat can I do? thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
ojayzee:

They said d student I'd card is out and its closing on d 31st of december...
yea. heard so too. will look for someone to do it for me. cnt travel frm lag. is it true clearance too is closing d same date?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
ojayzee:

Ok no P... When u get 1 pls update me here too...
I've gotten an update, they student I'd card is out and its closing on d 31st of december
I heard clearance too is closing. is it true. cnt b convienent for us stayn far away nau
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
pinkiepetite:
I heard clearance too is closing. is it true. cnt b convienent for us stayn far away nau
Yea, I would be going to school dis week on friday to get d form... I don't know if I may b useful for u...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
pinkiepetite:
yea. heard so too. will look for someone to do it for me. cnt travel frm lag. is it true clearance too is closing d same date?
I will let u know wen I get to school...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
ojayzee:

I will let u know wen I get to school...
aiit,tenx.pls kip me informed
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:

You'll need to have your 'To whom...' before you can proceed to get your certifcate!
You are welcome.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by SomzySams(f): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls is it true dat d online registration 4 nysc batch A has comence? Coz i saw a memo pasted in my skul dat d online registration 4 prospective 2015 batch A corps has started dat it will end on jan 31.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Blazinraj01:
hope you got it sha ,dat man there said ours will be ready next year.
it was nice seeing you cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Blazinraj01(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

hope you got it sha ,dat man there said ours will be ready next year.
it was nice seeing you cheesy
I didn't. I was told the same. They said it hasn't been sealed yet. They are already on it.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Blazinraj01(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some graduating students of English Department and Dramatic Arts are told to submit their Jamb Reg No or Bio Data on or before 19th of December 2014. (OAU).

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sleekbash:
As the 2014 batch C are about going by November, I thought to myself that it's better we start a trend for 2015 batch A cos the year is about ending.... It's only roughly about 6months for we 2015 batch A to enter camp too. #TeamA15#
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Got a place you wanna serve in mind?
I can help you influence your posting. PM me or email me at henrydgreatest @ gmail .com
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
pinkiepetite:
aiit,tenx.pls kip me informed
Okay, no p I will do so wen I get to Ekiti...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ojayzee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
SomzySams:
Pls is it true dat d online registration 4 nysc batch A has comence? Coz i saw a memo pasted in my skul dat d online registration 4 prospective 2015 batch A corps has started dat it will end on jan 31.
I was told d same thing too...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
kollybay4u:

Bro mobilization process has commenced at EKSU, you can come for yours now the amount is #500 for the id card for and closes on 31th of dec.
Ok boss. Thanks. I'll work towards it. But I may not be chanced oh. Inbox me your phone number to call you for the procedures and see if there's a way you can help. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.