Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3534907 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by georjay(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
kingphilip:
use the time mould block
not a bad idea....u go use am build ur house...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
Kevzino:

Till tomorrow.
We are to sleep on plastic chairs tonight.
Chai! Those people are harsh o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kevzino: 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Paito pple snap oo! Abeg lemme see ow d camp be! Stream 2 loading kia sleekyonyx no countdown again oo

Pic later
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Jusome: 10:14pm On May 04, 2015
jw....in abuja camp stream 2 can call me on 08054220851 wish all my friends sucess...as.the ball.rolls 2mro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Jusome: 10:15pm On May 04, 2015
jw....in abuja camp stream 2 can call me on 08054220851 wish all my friends sucess...as.the ball.rolls 2mro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ebrahyym(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2015
Journey Mercy to all PCMs travelling today. May the Almighty guide you.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 12:25am On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
It was a swell time here with all u guys around (referring to all the mentions) you were really the best family anyone should have around

We had a our fair share of fights the good and bad times together n we sticked together even beta than superglue in between its objects

U were more than just mere friends u were just like brothers n sisters to me even though we've not had a face to face interaction we still blended n bonded well as if we've known one another for years

For all those I offended like I told the mods during my travails that all I do here is joke and shouldn't be taken seriously please forgive me all

Shout outs to everyone who have made here worthwhile for me n all those who kept the forte for this long may God continue prospering our ways and make us great men n women in our various endeavors
To my boo Estellar she had a definite change in me.. She is the perfect definition of both beauty n brain

To chidexSmokey n Electronzeez u guys were the best description of a perfect couple I enjoyed ur company

To the King and Queen doublezero7 and sleekyonyx I hail u guys but I'll love u guys to go back as you were initially it pains my heart to see u guys go far apart and it bleeds my heart whenever I remember the good old days

Sodiqyinka I appreciate all ur help to as many of us u saw through through the registration hurdles u were indeed a someone to b copied may God see u through

Gracyel Leemah4u misspetit clans femolala001 Luchiana1 mzjaney sparkleRed Bunsky smilingjimmy pinkiepetitee Aishawensy Damiesan dassypearl xray2 tolustx babs01 Emmaczee vocalprince Ahmed4002 sugarbabekemi dassypearl Walexsammy mayorsweet sirRiddy aishawensy Taiye4Christ spartoo nigerdeltaboi noordean hopez456 tunesbabe EazyMoh jonzingmaster yunaisro Joyjoomla Xray2 Richybanky Kingemmy01 oluwashugar Luvlycutebay Dexcira Pretty3 Dassypearl tunbebes tunde4top georjay Munalight Teebee22 Judette Rmfunky Rusa Gangb Lollytee4lyf Phummiegold 2nex Derbyman
Emmydny Zenopee megawax8 lagmostkuit erisegun babatawa frenzydilz owliver ogbenijhybo

And to all others I failed to mention, it isn't that u r less important or not relevant but it's just one of those forgetfulness that comes when u need something important to do at that time please pardon me

I LOVE U ALL AND WILL LIKE US ALL TO BE A PART OF THAT PARTY TO KNOW U ALL FACIALLY

Awwww. Thanks a bunch Bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by yokiti: 4:02am On May 05, 2015
The deal day is here; welcoming you all officially to the 2015 Batch A service year; you all shall be fruitful in it.
To those that are already in their states of deployment/camp; how was your journey and with what you have seen; hope your expectation is being met?
Those that are on their way/ will soon be on their way; may God grant you journey mercies.
Like we do refer to my set when I served some years ago; this your batch is an AWESOME one.
Prepare to carry your luggages on your head as you are entering the camp with jugging to the point of registration.
Learn this song now.
Song 1.
Soldiers: Na who be mumu?
Corper members: na corper be mumu
Soldiers: na who go tire?
Corp members: na corper go tire.
Another one
Soldier: dem go born mumu/monkey (2ce)
if corper marry corper dem go born mumu
soldier: dem go born better (2ce)
if soldier marry corper/soldier
dem go born better.
Note. If you have the liver, with a very LOUD VOICE you can substitute where corpers were mentioned for soldiers in the songs above
From now on till you pass out of the scheme, the most frequent word on your lips will be ALLAWEE.
Move to the left in 3s, BYYYYYY THE CENTREEEEE; I forwardly march you into a fulfilling and rewarding service year dear compatriots.
Ajuwaya!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 4:10am On May 05, 2015
kingphilip:
nice one make I holla house make dem do am for me

Correct guy, where dem post you go?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 5:20am On May 05, 2015
Tolustx and clan ,wetin una dey find?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 5:27am On May 05, 2015
A wonderful tuesday morning to you there. YES!!! It's d most anticipated #May5. Warm greetings to every Stream I Corp member in the house. Let me say Congratulations once more and journey mercies to those just travelling today.

Special shoutouts to every Stream II corper as we patiently look forward to the big day, The patient dog they say, eats the fatest bone. Make sure u file ur teeth, and hold a toothpick.
The good news is our countdown is back!

It's just 28 days to camp!!! [img]http://www.poplife.info/Bilder/241019.jpg[/img]
Special thanks to Queen Sleekyonyx 1. [U all know why]
BTW...have u seen my signature?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2015
erisegun:
Scroll up. U go see wetin I dey find.

BTW...wetin u dey find
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:37am On May 05, 2015
Gracyel:

Yes I am... Am moving from here.

Na everywhere u dey abi?? Aren't u supposed to be in Ogun state now??.... Smh
I bin de pass there nw so I say make u stand for road make I c u before I pass
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2015
heskeyw:

wia can i print my evidence of payment? Its nt on my dashboard. I clicked on payment status and they said i shud insert my transaction
if it's not on ur dashboard me don't know where u can print o

But I guess that shouldn't constitute a problem
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:40am On May 05, 2015
mzjaney:

Ifa hear say I forget am
most times na tiny things people de forget o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2015
Kevzino:
Live at Piako, Niger State. The camp is getting crowdy by the hour. People arriving with their bags.
u don even de camp de give report ur own beta nw

Beta look for richybanky sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:42am On May 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

My sister! Irris a terrible something ooo kia! Buh there is God

U will be goin 4 camp 2mao abi

Me am goin 2 Benin on d 28th 4rm there 2 niger
see nationwide tour before camp o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:43am On May 05, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
I'm in stream2....u?
I'm in camp wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2015
sophiadfirst:

My sister oo I for like am if they kukuma give me ocean 2 oo I have a lot to finish up before leaving.Anyway God knows the best.
make una swap nw
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2015
Kevzino:

Till tomorrow. We are to sleep on plastic chairs tonight.
e don b for una o
Here in ogun camp we sleep on beds
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:46am On May 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Good evening E-fam! Gone re d days wen I come back 4rm work expecting 2 see an active and fun thread....hmmmm
Anyway ow re u guys doing stream1 dat travelled 2day, ow far na, hope no problems on d way...The Lord is our strength
amin sparkling beauty

Traveling was cool but long but twas problem free
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2015
Luchiana1:
put it na or u dnt knw it..i dnt tink its one of d requirement
it shouldn't be one of d requirements
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
Paito pple snap oo! Abeg lemme see ow d camp be! Stream 2 loading kia sleekyonyx no countdown again oo
u fit take over the countdown nw
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 5:47am On May 05, 2015
tolustx:
Scroll up. U go see wetin I dey find.

BTW...wetin u dey find
i just dey check up on una wey b stream2 ni. Omo taraba far o. Choi
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:49am On May 05, 2015
georjay:

not a bad idea....u go use am build ur house...
sure wen I come back from stream 1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:50am On May 05, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
Chai! Those people are harsh o
no Mind d lazy guy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:51am On May 05, 2015
ebrahyym:
Journey Mercy to all PCMs travelling today. May the Almighty guide you.
people don reach finish nw
Abi na night bus people u de pray for
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2015
tunbebes:

Awwww. Thanks a bunch Bro.
do u mean I'm still a bro ni
I thought we've gone past that
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2015
Appliedmaths:

Correct guy, where dem post you go?
na ogun o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2015
erisegun:
wetin u self de find
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2015
tolustx:
A wonderful tuesday morning to you there. YES!!! It's d most anticipated #May5. Warm greetings to every Stream I Corp member in the house. Let me say Congratulations once more and journey mercies to those just travelling today.

Special shoutouts to every Stream II corper as we patiently look forward to the big day, The patient dog they say, eats the fatest bone. Make sure u file ur teeth, and hold a toothpick.
The good news is our countdown is back!

It's just 28 days to camp!!! [img]http://www.poplife.info/Bilder/241019.jpg[/img]
Special thanks to Queen Sleekyonyx 1. [U all know why]
BTW...have u seen my signature?
chai so wetin I tell u finally happen

Smh that person wey de use ur pishure blow fire for village needs b stopped
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 5:58am On May 05, 2015
erisegun:
i just dey check up on una wey b stream2 ni. Omo taraba far o. Choi
u never still reach ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.