Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3538294 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2015
pretty3:
Hi! Everyone. It's been really been long since I last visited this thread. Hope everyone is doing fine? I miss being here, I miss the fun etc.
Chidexsmokey
Walexzy
Mayorsweet
Electronzeez
Estella
I greet you all
Hey sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. Everyone is fine. How have you been?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2015
jswagg4:
Happi sunday dear people. How service goin? Hope its favorable. Pls I need d advice f u. Am a pcm of b15. I wrote jamb in '09 and still applied for remedials all in d same school. Towards d end of our rems,they said those that wrote jamb shld submit their jamb result slip,so that jamb can give dem admission. I submitted mine too. On our sch website.my name and jamb no was displayed,and indicated that admission was thru UME. The remedials result later came out,but I didn't go for the course I was given. I went for the initial course they said was from jamb. My admission status reads "no admission offered yet". I read ur earlier posts and sodiq said it no problem. Pls am I good 2 go?
It shldnt be a problem. But I want to knw,do u av ur admission letter,does the jamb number and the course tally wit wat u read?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u know u missed Saturday/Sunday NYSC headcount simply text MISSING HEAD to the 131. SMS costs N19,800 only

grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2015
spartoo:
If u know u missed Saturday/Sunday NYSC headcount simply text MISSING HEAD to the 131. SMS costs N19,800 only

grin
Oga Spartoo, u don kolo finish. Nice one tho.
I hear one news like dat where they say make all dos people dey come nysc hqtrs Abuja and come wit cogent reason why dem no take part for the head count.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2015
spartoo:

where is SparkleRed

Am here
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
sparkleRed:

Am here
where hav u been?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Estellar: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
chidexSmokey:
Same to you dear. Hope you av been counted?
Sure

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Estellar: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
mayorsweet:
Doing great
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smurfymorello: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please I just checked my name on the batch b 2015 Senate approved list and I saw my name but the problem is my jamb reg.number is wrong please help me the jamb reg on the site is 9294596HI. While the real one is 92945956HI please can anyone help me with this please and my status says I can't register
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pascal2young(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
please i need everyones help......d name my ssch snt to nysc and the name in jamb record is diff.....the probs is from a mistake in my surname in jamb portal....pls hw do i revtify it cos my status in nysc senate is sayn i cjt register
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by alex81(m): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2015
pascal2young:
please i need everyones help......d name my ssch snt to nysc and the name in jamb record is diff.....the probs is from a mistake in my surname in jamb portal....pls hw do i revtify it cos my status in nysc senate is sayn i cjt register
contact ur skul ASAP. To upload ur name wit details of jamb site. U can correct d mistake later in camp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by alex81(m): 4:08am On Aug 26, 2015
smurfymorello:
Please I just checked my name on the batch b 2015 Senate approved list and I saw my name but the problem is my jamb reg.number is wrong please help me the jamb reg on the site is 9294596HI. While the real one is 92945956HI please can anyone help me with this please and my status says I can't register

contact ur skul ASAP. Had similar issue dat time, bt my skul re-uploaded d korrect jamb no. B4 i could reg. Cheers grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greetings House...please is teaching compulsory to corp members in Rivers state?...any chance(s) of one doing his ppa in a company there?

Thanks in anticipation...PCM B'15
Cc: Tolustx et el
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greetings House...please is teaching compulsory to corp members in Rivers state?...any chance(s) of one doing his ppa in a company there?

Cc: Tolustx, alex81, et el.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Timbuktu14(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Xcozee:

you can serve in a company now. I am serving in one presently but you need to know someone in the company sha and some gats to help you with the posting to the company from camp. cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Xcozee:

about 90 to 95% of corpers teachever not 100% and I'm a prt of dat 5 - 10% that aint teaching but when mobilized, d probability that u will teach is abt 90 - 95%

Serving in a company will require u working out d modalities wit d company and finding how to link it wit nysc.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pascal2young(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
alex81:
contact ur skul ASAP. To upload ur name wit details of jamb site. U can correct d mistake later in camp
tnx man
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pascal2young(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
alex81:
doing regiatration in nysc wil i then use correct name or stil d rung name
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lokoloko84(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
pascal2young:

please, Is your surname different on both sites or what.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
tolustx:
about 90 to 95% of corpers teachever not 100% and I'm a prt of dat 5 - 10% that aint teaching but when mobilized, d probability that u will teach is abt 90 - 95%

Serving in a company will require u working out d modalities wit d company and finding how to link it wit nysc.
thanks 4d reply...will be glad if u hit more @bolden
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Timbuktu14:
you can serve in a company now. I am serving in one presently but you need to know someone in the company sha and some gats to help you with the posting to the company from camp. cool
Ok! Will taking a 'request letter' 2camp be of any help?

Thanks!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sambest2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Xcozee:

Getting the compang to give you a sort of acceptance letter of their willingness to accept you as a corps member and presenting same to the personnel in charge of posting in camp.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Timbuktu14(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Xcozee:

Ok! Will taking a 'request letter' 2camp be of any help?

Thanks!
yes a request letter will be accepted but i didnt use one. A 'used to be' prominent member of this section helped with everything. cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Xcozee:

that bolded part requires u to get a letter of acceptance from d compny of choice and take it to camp as an evidence of acceptance by d company and ask nysc to post u dr. U will however need someone who will accept and attend to u.

Depending on d state and officials, it may work out like dat and it may not. In case u are turned down, u will ve to hold on to ur letter and use it after camp by making d employer appointed to u to reject u. Then u can go back to d nysc secretariat and say u were rejected but ve been accepted in dis particular company. That may however be easy to do if ur company is in d same local govt wit d place u are originally given. If not, it will be more complicated. My simple answer in dat kinda case is that "money answereth all things". I just hope u understand that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by alex81(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
pascal2young:

dnt b faster Dan ur shadow! Make sure ur name is on d senate link 1st. Dats d imp thing for nw.

D name on jamb site is already in nysc database. U can't change it during reg.

U can only make correction wen u get to camp.

Start Disturbing ur skul nw.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by teemama20(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
My frnds name is on d senate list but when she chekd it on nysc portal, she saw no record found. Pls can someone xplain dis.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by alex81(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2015
teemama20:
My frnds name is on d senate list but when she chekd it on nysc portal, she saw no record found. Pls can someone xplain dis.

her skul probably av nt uploaded names to nysc portal.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
teemama20:

alex81:

her skul probably av nt uploaded names to nysc portal.

Definitely not the case!

I had the same issue last year when....

For your Friend's "Record" to be found, she have to search with her Matric Number and DOB.
NYSC is very much known for inputting wrong DOB for Corp members.

Tell your friend to play around with her DOB. She'll find something. wink

Thank me later
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by alex81(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
taiwolusol:

Definitely not the case!

I had the same issue last year when....

For your Friend's "Record" to be found, she have to search with her Matric Number and DOB.
NYSC is very much known for inputting wrong DOB for Corp members.

Tell your friend to play around with her DOB. She'll find something. wink

Thank me later

aiit

bt wetin happen last year?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Highdee860(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello house! Please how can i reprint relocation approval, have already printed it and submitted it. But need another copy for july clearance although my C L O said i should go to the state secretariate to get it from my file . But cost of t-fare and the stress dont know maybe there is anyway to retrieve it online
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Highdee860:
Hello house! Please how can i reprint relocation approval, have already printed it and submitted it. But need another copy for july clearance although my C L O said i should go to the state secretariate to get it from my file . But cost of t-fare and the stress dont know maybe there is anyway to retrieve it online
jst got relocated bro, wanna no Hw u went about ur clearance...will start mine on monday
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xcozee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
greetings house! Pls help this fellow, thanks in anticipation...he quotes:

My name came out again for B15 after revalidatin from A15 cos I culdnt meet with with camp. And is appearing 2tims on NYSC database.
1st says. Login to ur email with ur password
2nd says mat no already exist. U can not register contact ur institution.
NOTE: I registered with batch A15 and printed my call up but didnt meet up so I revalidated in skul.
My question is wat shuld I do in dis case?

Cc:
leemah4u
Electronazeez
kingphilip
doublezero7
lagmostkuit
sleekyonyx,
walexsammy,
pinkiepetitee,
luchiana1,
tolustx,
erisegun,
nigerdeltaboi,
noordean,
sirRiddy,
ladokuntlad,
mayorsweet,
dparagon,
richybanky,
Luchiana1
Dparagon
Owliver
Erisegun
Rusa
Rmfunky
Sofdoc
Prissyluv
Zenopee
Goldpeas
Walexsammy
Femolala001
DamiEsan
Tunbebes
Phemolala07
Noordean et el.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.