Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3577155 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
eunylondon:

Party ke!?! Hmmmmm, na to go camp dey my mind first! #Na una sabi# #Just Looking#

And how is the party stopping you from going to camp? Mtchew!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2015
eunylondon:

N u hv forgotten so soon dat all of us won't be posted to one state.

That is why the event is not for everyone! If this e-family matters to you and u want to meet the people around here, then u'll show up! BTW it is goin to be on a saturday. + the organizers are going to make arrangements for free transportation to the venue and help u book down hotel rooms if u can't make it back to your respective states!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hello nordeen, damola and other OAU people here.
I was at the DSA this morning to get updates on the NYSC processing. The woman in room 9 told me that the list is being compiled and that those who were asked to come for emendation still have the opportunity to do so before the list is sent. Some names are pasted on the notice board there. I wrote down my name, matric no, jamb no, dept on a paper so she can help me corrobate them with what they intend sending to NYSC. As you know, any mistake made now will lead to not being mobilised. I will going back in the morning to confirm if she has done the validation for me. She is quite a nice woman and very approachable.
If you are quite close to school or have any one around here, my advice is for you to send your details to that person and ask him to help crosscheck at room 9 DSA.
Wish you all luck and hope you are all doing great. O daaro o.
Yh...I was dia before 8 am yest infact na me rule that A4 paper...no time
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Morning my wonderful e-family
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
doublezero7:

That is why the event is not for everyone! If this e-family matters to you and u want to meet the people around here, then u'll show up! BTW it is goin to be on a saturday. + the organizers are going to make arrangements for free transportation to the venue and help u book down hotel rooms if u can't make it back to your respective states!
Really!?... Hmmmmm interesting
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2015
mzjaney:
Hello fam.. Pls u guys should say something in regards to dis oo. Don't just read tru. All those Ghost mode peeps its time to deactivate ur mode o and become active. Pls let's hear ur suggestions in regards to dis.

Okay, as u don beg us, the stakeholders for ghost mode sha...to me oh, its a great idea, but many people will miss out altogether because of proximity issues, all said and done, wherever they post us to will play a crucial role in the attendance....#backtoghostmode
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2015
RFella:

Okay, as u don beg us, the stakeholders for ghost mode sha...to me oh, its a great idea, but many people will miss out altogether because of proximity issues, all said and done, wherever they post us to will play a crucial role in the attendance....#backtoghostmode
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2015
RFella:

stakeholder4 ghost mode?I bow4 u*

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
I was at the DSA this morning to get updates on the NYSC processing. The woman in room 9 told me that the list is being compiled and that those who were asked to come for emendation still have the opportunity to do so before the list is sent. Some names are pasted on the notice board there. I wrote down my name, matric no, jamb no, dept on a paper so she can help me corrobate them with what they intend sending to NYSC. As you know, any mistake made now will lead to not being mobilised. I will going back in the morning to confirm if she has done the validation for me. She is quite a nice woman and very approachable.
If you are quite close to school or have any one around here, my advice is for you to send your details to that person and ask him to help crosscheck at room 9 DSA.
tankz sirRiddy,God bless u sir!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
dubylhover:

oge oge...see as everybody dey wait for service..issorai sha grin

Abeg which Duby be dis?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2015
dubylhover:
lemme intoduce myself,ope its not late
ilechukwu dubem
agric engineering
futo
akwaibom wink

greatest nigerian students

Oh Duby, na u. How dat Akwa Ibom go be, i fit stay back @ 042.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2015
erisegun:
stakeholder4 ghost mode?I bow4 u*

Na so oh
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=tunde4top post=30583374][/quote] you are welcome..today dere is a meeting at afebabalola 11am for prospective nysc batch a

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
noordean:
all because i wan browse? Ds one na 4 unit course?
I tire o!my bloda
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
Tanx sir!
God bless u!
Update us again 2day!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Morning y'all nd my fellow Unilag mates doe am an alumni now serving in enugu state,just wanna say hi to y'all and also can't wait for you guys to be deployed and moreover NYSC shud take a look at dis timetable of urs again since POP for batch A corp members has been moved to February 19th... it z well...can't wait doe to see our OTONDOS *smiles*

Still Fweshblacboai
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Sup sleekyonyx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Thinkr(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Beach party after camp wouldn't be reasonable. Everyone would be occupied, the beginning is mostly rough.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
fweshblacboai:
Morning y'all nd my fellow Unilag mates doe am an alumni now serving in enugu state,just wanna say hi to y'all and also can't wait for you guys to be deployed and moreover NYSC shud take a look at dis timetable of urs again since POP for batch A corp members has been moved to February 19th... it z well...can't wait doe to see our OTONDOS *smiles*

Still Fweshblacboai
u ar mouthed bro!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Thinkr:
Beach party after camp wouldn't be reasonable. Everyone would be occupied, the beginning is mostly rough.
guy relax! Wots ur own suggestion*av u got any beta idea? we will appreciate if u can tell us
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
007*abeg no vex4 me ooo! I neva rectify dat whatsapp problem*e b lyk say na my fone get fault*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
fweshblacboai:
Sup sleekyonyx
Hi dear, I'm good.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
fweshblacboai:

Still Fweshblacboai
d casanova of c14,ao is velounie?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
fweshblacboai:

Still Fweshblacboai

Tanx bro. How is Enugu camp like?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Luchiana1:
you are welcome..today dere is a meeting at afebabalola 11am for prospective nysc batch a
So sad I wasn't on dis platform yesterday to get the info. And even if I leave where I am now,I can never make it down there by 11am. Pls keep me updated abt the outcome.thanks.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2015
noordean:
d casanova of c14,ao is velounie?
noordean my surest niccur....hiw av u been? VELOUNIE z aii njoyin herself in ogun state...hope ur good?njoy yasef Bro

Still Fweshblacboai.....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
hilsocial:

Tanx bro. How is Enugu camp like?
relocated to Enugu
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Hi dear, I'm good.
good to hear dear....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dkunlexy1(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Yh...I was dia before 8 am yest infact na me rule that A4 paper...no time
how many of physics graduates names pasted?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kelly8919(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2015
rmfunky:
welcome greatest of d greastest AAU student!
thanks dearie. Is there any changes to the timetable in regard to the election date
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by jwalter90(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2015
moyosolami:

Welcome my fellow Eksuite

Sup friend... Dept?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.