Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,737 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3577013 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by olatunji390(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
sleekyonyx:

U guys dey tAlk abt pasting of Masterlist,my skool no dey paste anyting.Its only when the Call up number is out that it will be pasted.Since u don convocate and ur name is in the Graduating list,u got no Problem.Bt those that graduated Filled a form wch include all our Data's(Phone no,Jamb reg no,matric No,Grade e.t.c).
After that,we will only wait till call up number is out..
#Shikenah #LoBataN

I think say na only me waka come o, my school no paste any list too. DSA said they'll paste the list when call up number come out.

Which school is ur? Mine also don't post.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Eden007(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Officially A15..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:
It's a season to show love. A big shout out to all my lovely friends in da houz. Rmfunky, Mzjaney, Electronzeez, Pinkipettite, Odunharry, Erisegun, Gazaliah, Sodiqyinka, Engr Walexy, ChidexSmokey, Sheyman4phy, Noordean, Goldpeas, Oliwver (the observer) doublezero7 (e-boo) Mayorsweet and Richybanky# love u guys to the moon and back#. And to the rest of the e-family. Wishing you guys a happy Vals day.

With luv from: Sleekyonyx!

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
Love u too dearie...happy val......sleep tight

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2015
kingjosephat:

Thanks Bro! Are u also a fresh psychologist? And if yes from which school?
Nah bro, I studied computer engineering....jst dat ah don dey see plenty of una here....cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by emmy4lov(m): 4:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val to you all..!!! Mak una no 4get to send ma gift oh... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kingemmy01(m): 4:20am On Feb 14, 2015
You said what?...Val, today? Tor! Am not aware...camp on my mind. Lol! Even though I don't want to do val, My E- fam got my back. I wish you all Happy val. Moreover, Who will be my val?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kingemmy01(m): 4:30am On Feb 14, 2015
emperormero:
Have You Always Dreamt Of Serving Your NYSC In A Particular State?

Come Along Let Us Make Your Dream A Reality.

You can reach us Via facebook inbox, or by calling 08067014878.

Kindly Share Please.

Ironically, how about THE STATE? I mean New York city! I would solely prefer th place if only you can work it there. #NoRuns# #God'sWill#

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by eunylondon(f): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Love is patient, love is kind.
Love is humble, all of the time.
Not easily angered, endureth all things.
So never forget, love is the most excellent way.
# HappyVal

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by QuartzMil(m): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2015
olatunji390:

Which school is ur? Mine also don't post.
I'm sure it is OAU.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by QuartzMil(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

U guys dey tAlk abt pasting of Masterlist,my skool no dey paste anyting.Its only when the Call up number is out that it will be pasted.Since u don convocate and ur name is in the Graduating list,u got no Problem.Bt those that graduated Filled a form wch include all our Data's(Phone no,Jamb reg no,matric No,Grade e.t.c).
After that,we will only wait till call up number is out..
#Shikenah #LoBataN

I think say na only me waka come o, my school no paste any list too. DSA said they'll paste the list when call up number come out.
OAU?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:
It's a season to show love. A big shout out to all my lovely friends in da houz. Rmfunky, Mzjaney, Electronzeez, Pinkipettite, Odunharry, Erisegun, Gazaliah, Sodiqyinka, Engr Walexy, ChidexSmokey, Sheyman4phy, Noordean, Goldpeas, Oliwver (the observer) doublezero7 (e-boo) Mayorsweet and Richybanky# love u guys to the moon and back#. And to the rest of the e-family. Wishing you guys a happy Vals day.

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
Happy val dearie one love! 80days †o go ah shoki grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Omo mehn......see how girls come they dey friendly to guys on top twitter n bbm,all in d name of val cheesy.
I smell something burning on val day oo (desire*)
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2015
rmfunky:
Happy val dearie one love! 80days †o go ah shoki grin
I see u dear....u really know how to keep date,I guess u shud be gud at keeping love too grin
Oya come be my val
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Morning ya'all....am going to show love to all the clubs playing today and tomorrow cos money in d *air* kiss
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
Absolutely brilliant! U mean so much to us too....Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
sweet of u. hapy Vals to you too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mrPero(m): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2015
I wish you all a happy valentines day celebration...show some love today...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
Thanks dearie. Happy Val to you as well.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Love is a force;It is not a result...it is a
cause;It is not a product...It is a power, like
money, or steam or electricity. It is valueless
unless you can give something else by means
of it.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Homguy(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2015
tolustx:
I dnt even knw abt any mobilisation list. All I knw is I convocated so there no reason why i shud not be mobilised.
you should check. a friend of mine who graduated from food science tech(fst) just told me his department wasn't mobilized at all. so its not a bad idea to be on a look out for that list, and travel down when necessary. some people weren't mobilized cause of some missing info or result on the documents,so don't play the ostrich. God help us bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Kingemmy01:

Ironically, how about THE STATE? I mean New York city! I would solely prefer th place if only you can work it there. #NoRuns# #God'sWill#
hahahahaha... You just cracked my rib-cage bro.
Now lets be serious...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2015
pinkiepetite:
sweet of u. hapy Vals to you too

you don greet me this morning??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Good morning and Happy Valentine's day to every member of this e-family. For those that gonna go out pls be safe and have fun and those who got no val make the best of ur time. Love you all. Remain blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Homguy:
you should check. a friend of mine who graduated from food science tech(fst) just told me his department wasn't mobilized at all. so its not a bad idea to be on a look out for that list, and travel down when necessary. some people weren't mobilized cause of some missing info or result on the documents,so don't play the ostrich. God help us bro.
Oh. Tnnx but whr did d guy say d list was pasted or hw did he knw they won't be mobilised. Na wahala dem dey find be dat o. After missing C'14, person go com miss dis long awaited A'15 again?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
Aww.. tanks babes love u too to the stars and back
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2015
According to the economists, Love is a resource, it has value ,
. It is scarce and limited in supply. When u dont optimise the use, u may lose it and it will be put into alternative use. Happy Val , e- friends. Always respect true love.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2015
chidexSmokey:
Electronzeez, dnt tell me you are now an observer...come here joor!
Hi Kingphilp.
Hello chidexsweetie happy VAL o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.
waoh! Tanks sleeky*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Owliver:
Good morning and Happy Valentine's day to every member of this e-family. For those that gonna go out pls be safe and have fun and those who got no val make the best of ur time. Love you all. Remain blessed smiley
mornin bro! E b lyk say 2day na "observe free day" 4ur side*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:

80 (EIGHTY) DAYZ 2GO.

present!!......make chidex catch u say u love me
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
erisegun:
mornin bro! E b lyk say 2day na "observe free day" 4ur side*

you've become the one policing every observer here, how much is your pay? How much yok*ti and sleekbash de pay u?. Tell me it is a free service.
Good morning bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.