Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3581832 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oche123: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello Efamily,,(infomation For 2009 Set) for Anyone Who Has Check His Jamb Admission Status,and It Saying NO INFO or NOT ADMITED or othe INFO. just send me your jamb number and i wil get you your jamb admission status infomation,,,thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
zenopee:

Tales by moonlight grin...DamiEsan don built her own sand house sef cheesy...Oya let's play ooo...am redy. Zenopee don show oooo.
is dat timaya#"i don show"
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Laposhdiva: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
kingphilip:

diva Hwfa Longest tym
Bros I de o! Hw ur side?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
erisegun:
enu e dun#
Abeg make my mouth sweet oooo. I don miss my e-boo grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
erisegun:
is dat timaya#"i don show"
Timaya ke! Dis is Zenopee cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2015
kingphilip:

I like u
but I love her

How do you expect me to give up someone I love so dearly...for u! For you? Poor man sef like good thing! My and sleekyonyx can't be broken up no matter what you do! Copy? LMAO!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Good morning e-fam, happy new week! May all our dreams and goals be accomplished this week!

So yesterday, I got an email from a member of this thread (name withheld) and the person was commending me as regards the #A15Party and some other things! In as much as I appreciate the good thought and the sweet things the person said, it is worthy to note that who had the idea isn't important here! The people who talk about the event all round the clock are those to be commended! Electronzeez, Owliver, Erisegun, Walexsammy, sleekyonynx, king phillip, mz janey...the list is endless! So on behalf of this amazing A-15 family member, I would like to thank everyone who has even given the get-together a positive thought...God bless you!

And as regards the event, we're all working hard to make it a memorable one! Join the team and support has much as you can! Tickets are selling fast already! The first batch of t shirts would be out soon! Don't be left out! Let's make HISTORY!!!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2015
doublezero7:
Good morning e-fam, happy new week! May all our dreams and goals be accomplished this week!

So yesterday, I got an email from a member of this thread (name withheld) and the person was commending me as regards the #A15Party and some other things! In as much as I appreciate the good thought and the sweet things the person said, it is worthy to note that who had the idea isn't important here! The people who talk about the event all round the clock are those to be commended! Electronzeez, Owliver, Erisegun, Walexsammy, sleekyonynx, king phillip, mz janey...the list is endless! So on behalf of this amazing A-15 family member, I would like to thank everyone who has even given the get-together a positive thought...God bless you!

And as regards the event, we're all working hard to make it a memorable one! Join the team and support has much as you can! Tickets are selling fast already! The first batch of t shirts would be out soon! Don't be left out! Let's make HISTORY!!!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp
Is me dat first and like ur comment and share it oo...so na free 4 me na, I no nid pay grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by priskelly: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2015
I got info that some schools has seen their mobilisation list, is anyone here to comfirm it?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Richard2010:
True Talk I never see that kind tin before...chemical engineering B.Sc nawa o bros u be scientist not an engineer
lol..dat nigga na scientist..make he just bettter stop dey parade as Engineer
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

Is me dat first and like ur comment and share it oo...so na free 4 me na, I no nid pay grin
sparkleRed: loving free tins since 13BC
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2015
doublezero7:

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp

good morning,

you are out of coverage yesterday, kilode!!!?.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by vocalprince(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Our enemies no go see us this week!! Help me sing Ami O!!!

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2015
erisegun:
mornin boss! Hw every every*
what's up wat been happening here lately
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Salihumainasara:
what's up wat been happening here lately
plenty tins o!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol...thanks dearie! I'm not in charge of tickets oo but you can chop kiss! *muah*

Hope to see you at the party hun!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2015
priskelly:
I got info that some schools has seen their mobilisation list, is anyone here to comfirm it?
Good morning
Schools ve been sending dr students data to nysc. So some of dos schls also paste dat list in d schl so dat people dat are to be mobilized can see it. Note dat d list is d school's generated one. Not that nysc has confirmed it
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Electronzeez:

good morning,

you are out of coverage yesterday, kilode!!!?.

Apologies bro...I did what was best for everyone!

I replied your messages though...go on and check!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Rusa(f): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
zenopee:

:oRusa my sweet e-princess, e-angel, e-swithart, e-evrytn grin. Bn real gud ooo...Ow u deh na? Don't mind me jare bn busy on hustle tins jare. Misplaced my fone wit all my contacts, reasons why i cud'nt out to u, my BB sef don get fault i jus pack am for one syd...Av rily misd u ooo.
I thought as much., how the hustle dey go? It is well dear. Good morning.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ROTAMAH: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=sodiqyinka post=30875351] plz bros Sodiqyinka dnt 4gt to help me check if Geography dept is part of d list Adeyemi College of Education sent...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Goodmorning e-family!

Happy new week 2 u all!

Special greetings to Fweshblacboai2, Emperorchedda, pretty3, meeky, sabretooth1, Laposhdiva, sparklered, tolustx, gracyel, gazaliah, Luchiana1, tee4light, 2el, busyinks, Erisegun and my oga @ the top etc. ......

It's 71 (Seventy-one) days to go! camp.......loading!

7 (Seven) days to online registration!

A15 party #turn up massively# don't be told# grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
oche123:
Hello Efamily,,(infomation For 2009 Set) for Anyone Who Has Check His Jamb Admission Status,and It Saying NO INFO or NOT ADMITED or othe INFO. just send me your jamb number and i wil get you your jamb admission status infomation,,,thanks

wia is d admission status checked?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2015
A typical monday morning.

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Goodmorning e-family!

Happy new week 2 u all!

Special greetings to Fweshblacboai2, Emperorchedda, pretty3, meeky, sabretooth1, Laposhdiva, sparklered, tolustx, gracyel, gazaliah, Luchiana1, tee4light, 2el, busyinks, Erisegun and my oga @ the top etc. ......

me sie re ooo! Hope I try sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
tolustx:
A typical monday morning.
haha! Na slave dis pple 4 ur pics b ni?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
This is HISTORY in the making!

The #A15Party is here peeps...come have fun with the family! Relieve yourself of the stress of camp and come party hard! Free transportation, maximum security and accommodation prearranged!

Tickets are selling very fast! Though, they are limited...which is more reason you should holla fast at electronzeez!

For more info, holla at Walexsammy or sleekyonyx!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUpMassively
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2015
doublezero7:
This is HISTORY in the making!

The #A15Party is here peeps...come have fun with the family! Relieve yourself of the stress of camp and come party hard! Free transportation, maximum security and accommodation prearranged!

Tickets are selling very fast! Though, they are limited...which is more reason you should holla fast at electronzeez!

For more info, holla at Walexsammy or sleekyonyx!

Oh...I almost forgot! The ticket is now N3,500 for the ticket and t shirt! + you've got no idea what mz janey and co are planning for refreshments! grin

Please, for your sake, don't dull!

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
A beautiful morning to the whole house.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
erisegun:
me sie re ooo! Hope I try sha
U no only try, yaff graduate. Abadie?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello beautiful people!

We're still all about the #A15Party!!! And to foster trust and a sense of togetherness between the organizers and the family, we decided to also create a Whatsapp page! However, it is strictly for those that would like to attend the event! All you need to do is quote doublezero7 and reply with your phone number!

Coming shortly is the announcement of the venue of the #A15Party! I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss it! It is also our pleasure to announce that a whole lot of fun activities have been scheduled for the event! Right at the beach resort, we would have a 8-team 5-aside soccer competition and also a tennis competition! So it isn't just going to be only playing with water or dancing...LOL! Join the fun!

It would be MASSIVE!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Laposhdiva: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Goodmorning e-family!

Happy new week 2 u all!

Good morning my pretty sis, wishing u n all prospective otondos in d houz a fulfilling week ahead.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello beautiful people!

We're still all about the #A15Party!!! And to foster trust and a sense of togetherness between the organizers and the family, we decided to also create a Whatsapp page! However, it is strictly for those that would like to attend the event! All you need to do is quote doublezero7 and reply with your phone number!

Coming shortly is the announcement of the venue of the #A15Party! I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss it! It is also our pleasure to announce that a whole lot of fun activities have been scheduled for the event! Right at the beach resort, we would have a 8-team 5-aside soccer competition and also a tennis competition! So it isn't just going to be only playing with water or dancing...LOL!

Join the fun! It would be MASSIVE!

#A15Party #July4 #TurnUp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.