Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3564811 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kingemmy01(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
A looonng day it was. Congrats to those who carried C'14 over on the recipent of your call up numbers. As things stand, the rest of y'all will receive the same before 25th. Congratulations Otondo to be. Cheers

Thank you sir. Camp all d way...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Horpe23: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
All thanks to God, from C'14 to A'15.. I have been sent my call up number on phone. Pls share your testimony aswel and for those still expecting theirs, oluwa is involved u will soon get yours.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Abbnas: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls mr sodiqyinka and tolustx, yle doin my registration, all my datas are ok, but they made a mistake in my surname, they wrote mahammad instead muhammad. Hope it wnt affect me in camp? Secondly, after submitin and wanted to print, its showin 404 error or temporary unavailable after several trial, what shld i do pls? Cc tolustx. Thanks men!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls Mr tolu and Mr Yinka, what do I do oh, my hands on my head. Invalid jamb number means what and what's d best advice.cos my papa don tire to dey see me for house oh. I can't tell him dis one.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tall2ce(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I did not receive SMS or email upon completing registration
cc sodiqyinka
cc tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
JEITO:
I was doing my online reg today and I discovered that there was a mistake in my D.O.B. Instead of 17th oct, it was written 1st oct but the year is correct. I tried to rectify it but there was no option for editing it. Is there any implication with this and how do I rectify it?
I believe u can correct dat error wen u get to d orientation camp sir
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
JEITO:
I was doing my online reg today and I discovered that there was a mistake in my D.O.B. Instead of 17th oct, it was written 1st oct but the year is correct. I tried to rectify it but there was no option for editing it. Is there any implication with this and how do I rectify it?
Go to any first bank branch n purchase the waec verification pin...go back to your acct and use the pin to change it
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kontalon: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
I am Kontalon Smith, Dept of Education/Integrated Science, i made it to A15. yaaaayyy. im new in the house guys
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Appliedmaths:
*me talking to my self*

Shebi u c ur self now, go register u no gree, u dey street dey collect money now ur mates don dey collect call up number.
cool Na stream 4 dem go carry u put. grin
lolzzzz!!! U b agbero ni?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Abbnas:
Pls mr sodiqyinka and tolustx, yle doin my registration, all my datas are ok, but they made a mistake in my surname, they wrote mahammad instead muhammad. Hope it wnt affect me in camp? Secondly, after submitin and wanted to print, its showin 404 error or temporary unavailable after several trial, what shld i do pls? Cc tolustx. Thanks men!

1. U will correct d error in camp
2. 404 error might be as a result of network congestion. Try it later. Log in to ur account and print.
Best wishes.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
tall2ce:
cc sodiqyinka
cc tolustx
The sms will come later. Just relax.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tall2ce(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
tall2ce:
cc sodiqyinka
cc tolustx
I have registered since march 4 2015
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kontalon: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
pls i have a big issue, my course is education/integrated science but it's not accredited on the NYSC website, infact my university listed us under another course so we can be registered, but now on the online registration page, after the thumb print capture, there is a place we are to fill in our course studied in school, and my course of study {Education/Integrated science} is not part of the courses on the NYSC website. and i dont wanna register the course my school sent to NYSC. pls what should I do? and is there any other Education/Integrated science student in nigeria here pls. mods pls what is the way forward pls, cos i dont want to be evicted from the camp if they notice i registered a course i didnt study. thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tall2ce(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
tolustx:

The sms will come later. Just relax.
I can reg since march 4
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
horlibee:

I op we get it by 25th
My bae....just calm down
Trust me,u guys will get it
No one who registered during this one week had gotten d callup
That should make u understand this tinz are done in batches...u guys will get it soon though
The only advantage for us is that it has given us the opportunity to quickly influence it b4 traffic start coming up on those states with lots of interest
But A15 is sure for us all

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
fify05:
Pls Mr tolu and Mr Yinka, what do I do oh, my hands on my head. Invalid jamb number means what and what's d best advice.cos my papa don tire to dey see me for house oh. I can't tell him dis one.
I dunno if I've asked u b4 ma'am. Ve u tried revalidating on jamb website? And wen did u gain admission.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by JEITO: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
dammyllare:

Go to any first bank branch n purchase the waec verification pin...go back to your acct and use the pin to change it
wow! Thanks a lot. Will do that first thing on monday
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
tall2ce:

I have registered since march 4 2015
It doesn't matter. Just be certain dat u completed ur registration and printed ur green slip. U will receive d message at anytime.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hazard1759(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
All thanks to God...I Got ma callup number this evening.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hermosa01(f): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
For those that registered for C14, about the signature, if you don't have a scanned signature, just click on digital signature, it will bring out a page with a green dot, just use the green dot to draw your signature and submit. That's all.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omisakint: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cc. sodiqyinka
Cc. tolustx

Thanks guys for ur responce so far. Pls my sis was unable to reg tonight cause her matric number was unable to be verified. What could be wrong? Pls is nysc done with uploading of the data's ?

NB. Sodiq helped check her no today and it was in the database.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
kontalon:
pls i have a big issue, my course is education/integrated science but it's not accredited on the NYSC website, infact my university listed us under another course so we can be registered, but now on the online registration page, after the thumb print capture, there is a place we are to fill in our course studied in school, and my course of study {Education/Integrated science} is not part of the courses on the NYSC website. and i dont wanna register the course my school sent to NYSC. pls what should I do? and is there any other Education/Integrated science student in nigeria here pls. mods pls what is the way forward pls, cos i dont want to be evicted from the camp if they notice i registered a course i didnt study. thanks
I think you have to go with what ur sch sent o.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls hous, wen I checked the verification list I saw my details bt at d column for status it says "matric no not in use, create a new acct". Pls any idea wt it means or how to rectify it n for dos who did online payment can u pls put me thru. Tanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
erisegun:
lolzzzz!!! U b agbero ni?

If I be agbero u no go happy say naija agberos don dey get bsc wey Buhari no get ni.
Hafa u don register?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks for replying, pls the school does d jamb registration for DE stundents came in 2013.don't know anything about revalidation. Pls is there hope.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by stanlexy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
made an error wt year of gradj oo....che it wont affect oo
Cc. tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mr Tolu thanks for replying. D skol does d Jamb stuff for DE students, entered in 2013, dnt know or tink av done revalidation. Pls is there hope
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by jsunex(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Having issue o, can't print out after registration previewed and submitted, giving me error "file or directory not found" .

Cc tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
JEITO:

CC: Sodiqyinka
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ayanfevicky(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
@tolustx...yes, i av. Did the revalidation since I was posted but didnt go. Already printed my green card too.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Kingemmy01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
tolustx:

Clam down first...

Ve u done dat? Good!!!

Now, OSU means u graduated frm a school dat uses dat code. I guess probably a state owned institution in osun state.
Concerning stream 2, I believe they are just preparing everyone for dat eventuality. So dat if u are not mobilized for stream 1, don't loose hope of service wit dat batch. U will be d second set. It is just probability.

Right on point, bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Enasdan(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
i jst hv issue, thos tht graduated frm polytechnic or HND holders who hv successfully registered, whn filling d space 4 d duration of d institution attended
is it frm
(1) ND1 (admissn yr) ➡➡HND11 (graduatn yr) or frm
(2) HND1 (admissn yr) ➡➡HND11 (graduatn yr)
due 2 d fact tht d printed admission letter
(wit JAMB number ) frm JAMB carries d yr of ND1 & our matric no carries d yr of HND1....whc is appropriate 2 use above 1 or 2...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.