Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3564183 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by moyosolami(f): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
paulbets:
I just got my call-up number now. I registered on tuesday and am a fresher A15. This is pretty fast. Any fresh A15 that has got his or hers?
Cc Sodiqyinka tolustx femolala

yes o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by AdorableJosh(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
82763632ae

cc sodiqyinka

Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Just got my call-up number text this morning! Osheyyyyyy

Meanwhile make dem no use this stream 2 try me oo... It just have to. Be stream 1 abeg
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
rmfunky:
tanks darl
happy birthday sister.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparko1(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
sparko1:
Please help I have completed the first stage of email registration but no link to continue the registration please what am I supposed to do.

PLEASE sodiqyinka help a brother, should I use a different email address?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by e4emma(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello everyone, happy weekend!

With all due respect to every member of this thread, I'll like to address some important issues.

It was a huge surprise when sodiqyinka was trying to help with some JAMB reg. numbers and he was informed that some members of this thread sent an email to NYSC claiming that sodiqyinka has confirmed that their names is on the database! Such act has caused some unnecessary issues. So I should say this, Sodiqyinka DOES NOT work with the NYSC board! The infos he gets and the help he renders is voluntary! Unfortunately, he won't be able to attend to JAMB reg. numbers as from now! Not because he can't, but because his help has been taken for granted! However, you can still mention him for whatever question you have! I'm sure he will reply appropriately!

Thanks!

please oga mi...ema binu sir.
Na only oga sodiqyinka i get now o
ve missed 2 batches already. ....pls i cant afford to ait again.
please sir. You know this is a public site...some of us are ill-mannerd; and it will show anywhere they are.
dont let us suffer for their own offence or rudeness.
we are really praying for him.
please he is an answer to some people's prayer
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
moyosolami:

yes o
That is a lie o! I am a fresher and I haven't gotten my call up number o! Who is a fresher that has gotten his call up number?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sojas: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
I don receive call up number without paying oh.

God you re too much oh.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by moyosolami(f): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2015
femolala001:

That is a lie o! I am a fresher and I haven't gotten my call up number o! Who is a fresher that has gotten his call up number?

did u pay d #3000?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by stanlexy(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
am a fresher....I jux gat my call up no...tank Goodness
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by j1990: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
doublezero7:

With all due respect to every member of this thread, I'll like to address some important issues.

It was a huge surprise when sodiqyinka was trying to help with some JAMB reg. numbers and he was informed that some members of this thread sent an email to NYSC claiming that sodiqyinka has confirmed that their names is on the database! Such act has caused some unnecessary issues. So I should say this, Sodiqyinka DOES NOT work with the NYSC board! The infos he gets and the help he renders is voluntary! Unfortunately, he won't be able to attend to JAMB reg. numbers as from now! Not because he can't, but because his help has been taken for granted! However, you can still mention him for whatever question you have! I'm sure he will reply appropriately!

Thanks!

please which is the transaction ID in first bank payment receipt? is it receipt number or serial number
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Inkyillusion(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
doublezero7:

Thanks!
jeez! They actually mentioned him? Some people no just get sense at all. How did they graduate? angry

Sodiqyinka baba, abeg no vex. You have tried enough for us. Even if you stop now, you are still a gem, a blessing to this A15 thread. Well done boss.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Rusa(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
bobo65:

Buh y were u exempted
did u reg late?
No, i was omitted in my sch master list, unknowingly to me, i did online registration den nd was anxiously waitin for batch c.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Azeemite:

Pls no vex ooooo
He's the only hope for me now.....
pls

I'm sorry sir! But I'll advice you to try and register! If ur details pop up, den u're gud to go! If not, contact NYSC by email!

All the best!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by agrovick(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Nakarey:
Just got my call-up number text this morning! Osheyyyyyy

Meanwhile make dem no use this stream 2 try me oo... It just have to. Be stream 1 abeg
Baba I hail o, u paid the 3k right?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babs01(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
paulbets:

how can u print slip without submitting? Check it well o
its even displaying error 404
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Rusa(f): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Electronzeez:

You don register?
Hey dear., my c14 registration is still valid nah. I just downloaded the green slip from my dashboard, i havent even printed it self.
Sup with u?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
sparko1:

PLEASE sodiqyinka help a brother, should I use a different email address?
Yes sir.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
doublezero7:

Thanks!
Some pipu sha mad sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Hopez456:
Thank u very much sirs for ur help so far.
My school sent wrong jamb no to NYSC.. my details are right on d Senate list except the jamb no.
correct jamb no.05267176GA
incorrect 06183711CC
Matric no 158530
Alabede Opeyemi P.
Political science
university of Ibadan.
Thanks.
Cc.sodiqyinka
Cc. tolustx
UI making this silly mistake too. Would get back to u on this. Greatest Uite!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
moyosolami:

did u pay d #3000?

I paid 4 d 3k but I avent seen my call up number. What is happening o?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
7agaza:

I applied for remobilization, and I hav already printed my green card, bt the problem is I haven't received my call up number like others

Then keep ya fingers crossed
its surely comin
my frnd dat reg with me on Thursday just got his
so sit tight
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
e4emma:

please sir. You know this is a public site...some of us are ill-mannerd; and it will show anywhere they are.

Bro , i feel for u. I understand doublezero7 v well bt i think dey shd just consider U. Pls help dis guy.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
j1990:
Good morning. please which is the transaction ID in a first bank payment receipt? Is it the receipt number or the serial number or payment ref number? thanks
A transaction pin will be sent to your phone from NYSC...That is what you will use
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2015
kollybay4u:

Please help me I just got a message via sms now that I have been mobilized for 2015 Batch A with my call-up No and they said that I may likely be in stream 2.
Help you? Aint you suppose to be happy?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Rusa:

No, i was omitted in my sch master list, unknowingly to me, i did online registration den nd was anxiously waitin for batch c.

Lolz
lucky u now dat u av been mobilized
wherr do u intend serving?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by e4emma(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
cc: doublezero
cc: sodiqyinka
cc: tolustx

sodiqyinka is d only reason some of us ve hope here. please oga agba....please my boss ...please....U ve been more than good to us; wonder aw many people could b this patient! but u ve! please dnt let us suffer for another's stupidity. please im really really begging sir. please.........
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
e4emma:

I understand you bro! I really feel for you and some other people here! But this is about sustaining a relationship dat doesn't end with A15!

But for you and some few other people, let's see what can be done! No promises tho!

All will end in praise! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by j1990: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes sir.

please which is the transaction ID in first bank payment receipt? receipt number or serial number or payment ref number. please help, I paid to the bank.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
sojas:
I don receive call up number without paying oh.

God you re too much oh.
Are u a fresh corper of batch A 2015 or outsanding C14? Please I wanna knw o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
femolala001:

I paid 4 d 3k but I avent seen my call up number. What is happening o?
Calm down. They are rolling it out in batches.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Inkyillusion:
jeez! They actually mentioned him? Some people no just get sense at all. How did they graduate? angry

Sodiqyinka baba, abeg no vex. You have tried enough for us. Even if you stop now, you are still a gem, a blessing to this A15 thread. Well done boss.

Na so we see am oo! Serious implication! smiley

All is well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.