Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3574747 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
tolustx:

Now, dis applies to u, azeemite, and a couple of oda, esp futo grads.

Concerning d issue of wrong jamb reg no, wrong matric number, and wrong dob (dat indicates dat u r above 30), we are trying to hear from d people in d system if there is a way to solve it. We are however yet to get a response. That's d reason for d delay. Please, exercise a lot of patience. We ve not forgotten and we can neva forget dat. So don't think u r being ignored.

Also 4 dos dat are having difficulties even wen their numbers ve been confirmed. Ppl like temmyt. Kayih, we are on dat too. Y'all nid to exercise patience.

Cheers.

thanks bro....looking forward for ur help
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls guys I need ur advice. I just called a number now and the person helped me to check the database and the portal and my details aren't there....even the invalids too. I went to my school yesterday and the copy of the hardcopy that was sent to abuja was brought out and my name was there; with not a single error. Pls any idea what could have happened? I'm so pissed and sad!

Cc: Sodiqyinka, tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
tolustx:

Concerning d issue of wrong jamb reg no, wrong matric number, and wrong dob (dat indicates dat u r above 30), we are trying to hear from d people in d system if there is a way to solve it. We are however yet to get a response. That's d reason for d delay. Please, exercise a lot of patience. We ve not forgotten and we can neva forget dat. So don't think u r being ignored.

Also 4 dos dat are having difficulties even wen their numbers ve been confirmed. Ppl like temmyt. Kayih, we are on dat too. Y'all nid to exercise patience.

Cheers.

And Joyjoomla too bro (case 2) . For God sake, God wl help u oo
My details again bro
FUTA, JAMB reg 92069942AC, Mat No BCH/09/7832.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by e4emma(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
tolustx:

Cheers.
thanks boss...
promise to send in a thanksgiving offering too. Cant juz afford to miss this one again after missing two batches already. Mum is overly concerned and i wish i didnt even tell her.

Names :Balogun Emmanuel
school: Obafemi Awolowo University
matric no: phy/2009/022
wrong jamb reg sent: 929808250dh
correct jamb reg: 92980825dh
dept: Engineering Physics
d.o.b 16/07/1991
thank you sir. God bless u yanfu yanfu....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ik4life: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
temmyt007:
Pls guys I need ur advice. I just called a number now and the person helped me to check the database and the portal and my details aren't there....even the invalids too. I went to my school yesterday and the copy of the hardcopy that was sent to abuja was brought out and my name was there; with not a single error. Pls any idea what could have happened? I'm so pissed and sad!
temmyt,please do u mind helping a brother with the contact,Abeg
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ik4life: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
tolustx:

Cheers.
don't forget me 2,oga tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
bobo65:
Examine buhari well bro
looks like he is suffering from Parkinson disease
That man is old...cant even rmb d name of his party and even the name of his right hand man yet u expect him to rmb the promises (lies) he made during his rally...u gotta be kidding me
GEj has his downsides but how can allow an illiterate. .a dictator rule me
apc is all abt voilence
say no to backwardness
say no to voilence
sai-no-buhari

Mr Man, please this is the wrongest thread to come and discuss politics! I thought we made that clear!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Happy Birthday to Rmfunky, wish u a blessed and prosperious stay on earth.

I won com 4 d b-day party bt I de afraid...... cos I no sabi dance shoki.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by charlesm91(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
somebody pls help, how does someone who reg for batch c14 go about with the new registration.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by charlesm91(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
somebody pls help, how does someone who reg for batch c14 but wasn't mobilized go about with the new registration.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ernesterioo(f): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
PLS HELP US OOOOOO, WE RECORD NOT FOUND IN THE NYSC DATABASE AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, EJOOR PLEASE , 1WEEK GONE PLS

CC: SODIQYINKA. CC: TOLUSTX
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by rmfunky(f): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
joyjoomla:
Happy Birthday to Rmfunky, wish u a blessed and prosperious stay on earth.

I won com 4 d b-day party bt I de afraid...... cos I no sabi dance shoki.
amen and tanks! M̶̲̅Ƹ †oo nor sabi dance shoki so we re gud †o go grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
dammyllare:
Pls let anyone with political views take them out of this room o
I knew something like that was goin to happen on the issue of those that mentioned sodiqyinka to nysc
That's the reason many of us in this room are so cautious with helping out
We have so many graduates but not all allowed skul to pass through them
No offence meant though
I see NYSC playing a fast track on us all
Cos getting callup no at this time is strange and not according to their time table
I won't be surprise if we start getting callup letter before the end of the month
They are actually trying to curb excessive influence on posting and that's why many people might not be able to influence their posting anymore after this coming week
Congrats to everyone who has gotten theirs n those still expecting
All the best

Yea bro..same thought here.
As I don get my call-up number so...make I quickly do my runz asap b4 dem throw me put for zamfara or sokwoto

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
rmfunky:
amen and tanks! M̶̲̅Ƹ †oo nor sabi dance shoki so we re gud †o go grin
iffa hear say u nur sabi dance shoki*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
bobo65:
Examine buhari well bro
looks like he is suffering from Parkinson disease
That man is old...cant even rmb d name of his party and even the name of his right hand man yet u expect him to rmb the promises (lies) he made during his rally...u gotta be kidding me
GEj has his downsides but how can allow an illiterate. .a dictator rule me
apc is all abt voilence
say no to backwardness
say no to voilence
sai-no-buhari

Maybe u ar Buhari's Doctor for u to knw dat he's suffering for so so so disease *walks away*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
tolustx:

Cheers.

Tolustx, my name isn't on their database, not on portal and my jamb number is not even in the invalid list. I used my korokoro eyes to see my name on what was sent from my school to abuja and it isn't like I was told; I saw it. I'm very confused right now. I don't even know what to do.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls can someone still receive a massage that she has paid while wanting to pay even though she has finished her registration.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
doublezero7:

Mr Man, please this is the wrongest thread to come and discuss politics! I thought we made that clear!

Okay
where dat richybanks
gimme directions to political thread
make I use dat time dey wait for call up number
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
UI making this silly mistake too. Would get back to u on this. Greatest Uite!
The mistake was made by the secretary that compilied d names.
I will be very grateful if rectified
Great!!!
Thank u very much.
c
Thanks.
Cc. tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nakarey(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
erisegun:
iffa hear say u nur sabi dance shoki*

Erisegun u just dey flex...be like say u no just get single problem at all.

Oya go dance shoki take celebrate ur call-up number
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
bobo65:

Paid on thursday

Havent received any msg cry

Seems like this thing is being done state by state

Na only lagos ppl dey testify for here

Abeg any enugu person or esutite for A15 don receive call up?
me from abuja don collect oooooo so partial no dey inside but hope u paid?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
sodiqyinka:
UI making this silly mistake too. Would get back to u on this. Greatest Uite!
Thank u very much sirs for ur help so far.
My school sent wrong jamb no to NYSC.. my details
are right on d Senate list except the
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
megaTOOLz:
Pls oooh... I paid the 3k with my ATM card using the online payment and am yet to receive my call up no.... Has anybody received his callup no using this means... Pls help ooh make I know weda me go do bank own oooh
I used ATM too and have gotten my call up number just be patient #surulere
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
tongue
Bluedahlia:

me from abuja don collect oooooo so partial no dey inside but hope u paid?

I paid na
Shey no esutite dey this thread ni??
Which kain sch I go sef angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nakarey:

Erisegun u just dey flex...be like say u no just get single problem at all.

Oya go dance shoki take celebrate ur call-up number
lolzzzz! My broda,Na GOD oooo!

Ahhhh!!!shoki

Hope u've also gotten ur callup num too?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
kollybay4u:

I paid mine with the UBA verve card too and I have gotten my call up number this morning.
Wow congrats dear.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by justinkelz: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
phemolala07:
My eco bank master card no gree pay online
wont work cos u dnt hav an internet go to ur banks atm machine n change pin to ipin to create ur internet pin b4 u cn use for any online payment
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Enasdan(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
sleekyonyx:
ok thanks. I used master card sha.
did u in any way activate ur mastercard 4 online transaction?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Enasdan(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
sleekyonyx:
ok thanks. I used master card sha.
did u in any way activate ur mastercard 4 online transaction? i hv never used mine b4 on internet banking or 4 any online transaction, & i preparing 2 use it 4 d NYSC online registration 4 d 3k payment....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ik4life: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Temmyt007,I got your email but my nairaland account is not connected to my present email,pls this is my no +2347060630379,just flash me I will call u abeg
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by vickybee007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Sum1 shud pls help ooo.... I ve been trying to confirm d senate list since monday, but 'no record found' was the reply.. And my name is on the approved list in the school.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erimoses(f): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
sheyman4phy:

I think you have to go with what ur sch sent o.
is beta to use wat ur sch send

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.