Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3541513 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dparagon(m): 1:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Electronzeez:

I actually thought about supplying my then email and password since my profile is already on nysc archive but it displayed invalid.

So i was left with the register as a fresh option. I opted to register as afresh and it all went smoothly. I took a passport with white background, i have my signature scanned, i actually made the payment when the system pops out the message to do so, that was before i printed my green card.

After the registration, i was still chilling with oliver and mayorsweet when i got my mobilisation number, that was like two hours after the scene.

Thanks brother.....i believe yours go the same way?.
wow

Congrats. Will do mine on monday by God's grace.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 08, 2015
jaylicioussss:
I'm alright o..... The pm thing is speaking plenty grammar o,
Lol. I got the pm. Check your email.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 08, 2015
paulbets:

This is how u will get a matric no: chose a university in nigeria, write jamb n score 200 & above, write postutme n score 60 & above. Then hope that the university of choice cuts below 60 in postutme, then hope the school gives u admission. If u accept the admission, then the school will call u for Matriculation ceremony. After the ceremony and u started attending classes, ur school will now assign u a Matric no. When u spend 4, 5, 6, or 7 years in d school as ur case maybe and graduate. Then u can now use this very Matric no to create account and type it in wherever matric no is asked. I hope this helps.

note that if u live abroad or schooled abroad, this method might not be applicable.
Note also that I have a bias to university
best answer to that silly question

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Sleep calls. Good night everyone.
Goodmorning dear....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 2:16am On Mar 08, 2015
erisegun:
really? Adonbelivit
Erisegun u nur dey sleep ni, adonbelivit grin by dis time?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2015
murphyrichy:
Hello, Prospective corp members I greet u all. I
wish to use this medium to assist some people
that want to work their NYSC POSTING to any
state of their choice. pls only Interested
candidates can contact me on 08149157673.
Am an EX-Corper, I did mine and it worked. I know it's hard to convince people online, those that are in Awka can call my number in order to bring their particulars to me. just wished to help those that doesn't have link.
N/B: They have started submitting names for
the posting. All I need is your Name, Reg no,
school, Dept, state of choice, your call up
number(for those that paid 3000k in bank)with
ur Nysc online print out.

Huh? U wanna do it for free?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oghohenry(m): 3:02am On Mar 08, 2015
I hv printed my green card without payment but pls can I still pay the 3k to get my call up number online without any problem
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Please let us note that this is the last batch of names i'll be confirming for anyone. I did this courtesy of doublezero7 cos what some people did really got me pissed. For the FUTO guys, some NYSC officials will be going to your school on Monday to rectify what ever error(s) there is with your school DSA. Would advice anyone that can make it to the school that day to go. The others that have their names confirmed, please visit the nearest NYSC sect around you... Ask for the mobilization unit and lodge your complaints there. You will be given a form to fill and your errors shall be subsequently rectified. Lest i forget, please do not mention my name around any of the officials you will be meeting/seeing. God help us all. Will be back later to trash out some other issues with you guys. Cheers

Ah

FUTO EHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks my brother for this info.
God Bless you real Good

TeamFUTO

Running to FUTO from here grin grin grin grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ABDamola(m): 3:25am On Mar 08, 2015
richybanky:

I tink is pple dat just registering encounter dis kind of prob bt supposed to small ish sha.. I didn't make d payment and my dashboard was nt like dat tho I registered on Thursday.. Wen did u register?
Is d site openin on mobile ni cos ds pix?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oghohenry(m): 3:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Pls I hv already the green card witout the payment, but now I wish to pay the 3k so I can get my call up number online, can I still make the payment witout problem encountered ?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dsmizzy: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Pls I beg u, Oga mi SodiqYinka I am still waiting for someone to give me some sort of resolution to my proble of fingerprint, I am still unable to access the skipped biometric fingerprint page.pls help me, no one seems to be seeing my post.
Thanks
A very frustrated foreign prospective NYSC'r
sodiqyinka:
Amen bro. God bless you too. Proceed with the reg. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by manneger2: 5:59am On Mar 08, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol wen lag don dey full naim u still dey reason wen 2 press button ok oo
lol...how u take knw say lag don dey full
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2015
sodyc5050:

i registered on Wednesday sir.. did u register for batch C last year? cos i did

i registered yestady n i saw dat thrash d first time i logged in,but not dia anymore
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by manneger2: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Monday
ok sir
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Omolara13: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=femolala001 post=31317340]

ℓ̊ have tried reseting d password it's saying invalid email. Have also tried resting d emai, wen ℓ̊ put ♍Ɣ full name and phone number it shows d email itself.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sojas: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2015
sammy550:
alright,i'll wait till tuesday. if dey don't reply my mail or fix their system for me to access the change DOB on my dashboard!what happened in 2001 will happen again...lolz* gudnite

I was also born in 1986 and I already received a call up no. So that's why I thought you should go to their office. BTW, those email addresses, do they work at all? I tried using them once and they all failed to delivered.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Doublezero7, I still never see my name o. U know this awkward period when all u think about is nysc; waking up to check senate list, walking on the road and checking senate list, eating and checking senate list, waking up to pee in the midnight and checking senate list, in rehearsal and checking senate list with no positive result and all that always baffle u is what u've done wrong......when the system seems never to favour u. Can anything ever work perfectly right in Nigeria?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2015
ABDamola:

Is d site openin on mobile ni cos ds pix?
Am using mozila fire fox, not opening on ucweb and my fone browser
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2015
tunbebes:

Huh? U wanna do it for free?

Lmao, free ke?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2015
oghohenry:
I hv printed my green card without payment but pls can I still pay the 3k to get my call up number online without any problem
U can pay anytime u feel like, I printed my own green card since Thursday, am going to make d payment on Monday so dat I can also get my call up number..
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Uhmm at last my UBA verve card worked out perfectly paying my 3045.56 Naira... #NYSC reg stress sha #morning e fam
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
doublezero7:

Hello sir, are u above 30?
If not, was your DOB changed?
If yes, did the new DOB place you above 30 years?
If yes, that's the reason! U've been exempted from service!

All is well sir!

My dob is intact
4 2 1991
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by e4emma(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm personally going to monitor you case and get back to u before 12 noon on monday!

Please, be calm! I'm sure all will be well!
cc: doublezero7
cc: sodiqyinka

thanks boss....i understand. I know it aint easy seeing to stuff like this. i also dnt like d way i seem to be constituting a nuisance here but this stuff could just be frustrating. Will really aprreciate yourvhelp if u can help me to d latter. both in word and in kind.

wrong jamb reg sent: 929808250dh
correct jamb reg: 92980825dh
matric no: phy/2009/022
name : balogun emmanuel
schiol: Obafemi Awolowo University
course: Engineering Physics
d.o.b: 16/7/1991
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Salihumainasara:
Uhmm at last my UBA verve card worked out perfectly paying my 3045.56 Naira... #NYSC reg stress sha #morning e fam
GodwiN# mornin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Salihumainasara:
wen did u reg? and has ur call up num been sent?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Good morning e- friends!

I hope u all had a great nite!

Wishing u all a happy Sunday!

Stress-free registration!

2 all those pple who have registered and are still expecting to get their call up numbers, u shall receive it dis week IJN say Amen!

Special greetings to Baba God, the Author and the Finisher!

It's 58 (Fifty-Eight) days to go!
#May5th#

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by bobo65(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2015
ohiidl:
Dese r my details. Name;Okoye Chiazor. DOB;30/04/1991. Jamb reg;92749062da. Mat no;esut/2009/99996 sch;esut. State of orgin;anambra. Nysc sent my name 2 my sch as graduate date already in d' date base bt up to dis moment i cnt register nd at same time no record found on d' senate approved lis.i am just tired.pls help sir

Im also an esutite, my name is in senate but nysc is giving me exclusion certificate for reasons I dunno
esut is officially the worst sch on earth
By d way
ur reg no should b like this 08/......
u can permutate ur date of birth
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by e4emma(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=doublezero7 post=31407532]
cc: doublezero7
cc: sodiqyinka

will keep on mentioning u guys every 30mins b4 10 sef go nack.

thanks boss....i understand. I know it aint easy seeing to stuff like this. i also dnt like d way i seem to be constituting a nuisance here but this stuff could just be frustrating. Will really aprreciate your help if u can help me to d latter. both in word and in kind.

wrong jamb reg sent: 929808250dh
correct jamb reg: 92980825dh
matric no: phy/2009/022
name : balogun emmanuel
schiol: Obafemi Awolowo University
course: Engineering Physics
d.o.b: 16/7/1991
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2015
I just made my payment with wema mastercard after activatin d atm card for one time password stuff and d payment was sucessful but am yet to recieve any msg on my email to confirm dt.

Hope am still safe sha??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Salihumainasara:
did u recieve any msg tru ur email?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
noordean:
I just made my payment with wema mastercard after activatin d atm card for one time password stuff and d payment was sucessful but am yet to recieve any msg on my email to confirm dt.

Hope am still safe sha??
I reg yestiday evening but yet to receive Callup num but got d confirmation dat is Ben processed
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Dsmizzy:
Pls I beg u, Oga mi SodiqYinka I am still waiting for someone to give me some sort of resolution to my proble of fingerprint, I am still unable to access the skipped biometric fingerprint page.pls help me, no one seems to be seeing my post.
Thanks
A very frustrated foreign prospective NYSC'r
Were you able to print the slip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.