Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3543458 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by lokoloko84(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2015
temmyt007:

I didn't have jamb reg number prob
All my details on the masters list at school are correct but I still get No record found any time I want to register.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by beedemmie(f): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Will see whether it could be done at the HQ. Mention me in the morning. Night

Please Sir, you have helped me confirmed my corrected Jamb registration number since Last week Thursday, but RECORD NOT STILL FOUND and I can't register. its saying Record not verified. I was in my school yesterday and they showed me from the portal the EDIT ENTRIES MODULE. I know the school has done it.

Thanks
19032220GC
FUNAAB STUDENT

Please assist us at the Head quarters.

cc sodikyinka
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Owliver:
you know if I actually want attention I'd get it very easily so ur talk is baseless. If we meet in real life no matter what we do to each other we'll still shake hands, laugh and drink together, that's what guys do, so attacking someone in a manner in which you can't do in reality if fake and f^cked up. Learn that tongue

Owliver, I swear u're on point! The way I get things done is just what you said! And if the thing ginger us to much, we come out and fight it out like men! Not all this fvcked up shii! You're attacking someone you haven't even met! That's how people lose out on stuff in life!

I'll give you an instance! One of my first post here was to comprehensively insult sodiqyinka all in the name of 'faceless forum'...cos I didn't know who he is or what he stands for! Now, we're best buddies! Imagine he still holds the grudge against me, I'd have lost out on all the benefits I'm entitled to now!

Lesson: the best way to get attention is not u calling someone out and insulting them! It is so rude and immature!

Good morning people!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Xone3(f): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Good morning house. Thank God I don register successfully, next thing Na posting. So, therefore I need to influence my posting to osun. please who can help, mind you I no get shishi. Na plssssssss I get. Thanks.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2015
lebete3000:
And for those interested in being posted to dr desired states be it Abuja, Lagos,
Oyo, Osun etc...you just name it can send me a mail...

The fee is 60k flat.

Lol....60k flat? You try....but how come you only registered on NL on the 9th of March, and you started advertising on the same day.....diaris God oooooo.....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2015
erisegun:
who told u I meant all wot I said tonight?I was just trying to catch fun mehn*i actually did not watch 2nite's FA cup match just because I was enjoying dis E-beef*omo! u,mayor,007 fall my hand big time*mak me sef dy observe 4rm nw on*

#ghostmode Activated#

You of all people should know me better than that! I don't just give a fvcking fvck!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2015
mayorsweet:
Na fact i dey tell u...Av known u to be a very jovial guy but i never expected dat frm u...W@ do u stand to gain in exchanging words and running ur mouth anyhow Smh

Just free that guy!

Good morning brother! Hope u slept well?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by heskeyw(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2015
On nysc site, they said if u want to change The date of birth, u should buy the waec pin verification at first bank, log into ur account and change ur dob.
But in my own case, the dob on my original waec result is the same wt d one shown on the nysc portal reg dash board. But the tn b say it is a wrong dob cuz I made that mistake in my secondary school. Should I still go to d bank and buy the waec result pin verification bcus I really wanna change the dob??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2015
doveJfj:

Thanks
I stay ard my skul.d reason y I don't want to pay.
Where is ur skool ma?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by heskeyw(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2015
doublezero7:

You of all people should know me better than that! I don't just give a fvcking fvck!

On nysc site, they said if u want to
change The date of birth, u should
buy the waec pin verification at
first bank, log into ur account and
change ur dob.
But in my own case, the dob on my
original waec result is the same wt
d one shown on the nysc portal reg
dash board. But the tn b say it is a
wrong dob cuz I made that mistake
in my secondary school. Should I
still go to d bank and buy the waec
result pin verification bcus I really
wanna change the dob ??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by heskeyw(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Owliver:
Loooolz* guy no be so jo. This particular issue was a serious one and you were busy abusing the guy too. Maybe na joke but in a serious issue na why we talk na. Sorry ehn grin

On nysc site, they said if u want to
change The date of birth, u should
buy the waec pin verification at
first bank, log into ur account and
change ur dob.
But in my own case, the dob on my
original waec result is the same wt
d one shown on the nysc portal reg
dash board. But the tn b say it is a
wrong dob cuz I made that mistake
in my secondary school. Should I
still go to d bank and buy the waec
result pin verification bcus I really
wanna change the dob ??
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
dhikirulahi:
Good evening house , I finally got a solution to my online reg problem today am happy to share my testimony here

Now a bonafied member of team A15

I will like to use this medium to appreciate ever one dat has in one way or the other suggest solution to my problem in d like of electronzeez , sodiqyinka. And all others, I say a big thanks u and am very grateful for ur brotherly concern may u neva jam agbako

I will also like to advice any one that is haven one or two problem with his or her online reg, b it either DOB issue or any kind of issues dat seems to b challenging regarding to online reg, I would like to advice u not to giv up on wot u hear from nysc office in ur state because I didn't, so it's paying off am hapi I found solution , so I would like to inform u dat ,if u can find ur way to lagos state where d ICT company is located I.e SIDMACH , but just can't say if dey av branch in other state. But if u resyd in lagos or u no u can find ur way down to lagos I can rest assure u dat there would always b a solution to ur online reg problem . Am saying dis becos after getting to nysc office here in lagos I was told that dey can't solve any problem relating to online issues. For now , expect until apirl 17 to 20 which is on d tym table for pcm complains and of which by den d online reg must have been close , den I decided to go to SIDMACH office using the address on their website, but on getting there I was told dey av relocated to another part of lagos of which I was directed to their new office which is @ plot 15 block j , otunba jobi fele way behind m.k.o gardens central business district alausa , ikeja lagos . Alihamdulilahi a solution was found to d big issue which seems to b a problem to me since tuesday so finally got a call up no . Now good to go teamA15 let go there

Allhamdullilahi robil alamin brother.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2015
sparkleRed:

U pple re drawing 2much attention to me..abeg
#ghostmode activated#
drags ha out of ghostmode

oya sparkle what's taking u to ghostmode
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sugarbabekemi(f): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
erisegun:
ar u using a fone to check it?
Oh kay, now I get it, I'll check on a pc today, tnks a bunch!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
beedemmie:

Please Sir, you have helped me confirmed my corrected Jamb registration number since Last week Thursday, but RECORD NOT STILL FOUND and I can't register. its saying Record not verified. I was in my school yesterday and they showed me from the portal the EDIT ENTRIES MODULE. I know the school has done it.

Thanks
19032220GC
FUNAAB STUDENT

Please assist us at the Head quarters.

cc sodikyinka
I confirmed this particular number. Just calm down. You will be able to register pretty soonest. Good morning pple.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sugarbabekemi(f): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2015
cutieemperorh:

i guessu are logging in from a mobile phone, i tried logging in with my blackberry too but got the same error, but when i logged in with my pc, lo and behold, my much awaited call-up number is already on my dashboard
Tnks, I'll do dat dis mornin.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by SUCRE007: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2015
A friend told Mii yesterday that he got his call-up number immediately he registered yesterday but he paid the 4k last year.

Did anyone who paid the money for batch C14 also get theirs immediately?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Abeesodun:
Pls can I use my pc to pay...I just want to be on a safe side,ave successfully registered just payment left.thanks cc tolustx,sodiqyinka
Yes u can. Just log in and click continue to payment.
That's it.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sugarbabekemi(f): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2015
niyi001:
Yeah, have u seen ur call up number?
I'll let u knw once I see it.tnks, u've seen urs?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2015
lokoloko84:
please how do I regularise my jamb registration number. I did it in 2003.You helped me to confirm.
Thanks
2003 is a long time bro. Talk to the school..I believe they will guide you/ talk to JAMB on ur behalf. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Gracyel:

lol...I actually like the way u are handling it all. Av got respect for mature minds. Keep giving him the mature replies. He'll be fine!
really
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by AlexisM16: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2015
@Sodiqyinka, tulolustx, doublezero7.

I've tried and tried, all to no avail, please help me, I'm getting depressed with each passing day.

I can't still access my data even after sodiqyinka confirmed my jamb number on Saturday.

Can someone please help me with the permutatio.

Jamb reg number 06114134AH... confirmed by sodiqyinka.

cc: sodiqyinka, doublezero7, tolustx, erisegun, femolala001, owliver, babatawa, richybanky, sirRiddy.

I need your help here.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2015
AlexisM16:
@Sodiqyinka, tulolustx, doublezero7.

I've tried and tried, all to no avail, please help me, I'm getting depressed with each passing day.

I can't still access my data even after sodiqyinka confirmed my jamb number on Saturday.

Can someone please help me with the permutation.

Institution: Anambra state uni
Matric number: 2010164006
Surname: Soludo-Okoli
DOB: 02 DEC 1991. (Although my correct DOB is 02 Sept 1991)

Jamb reg number 06114134AH... confirmed by sodiqyinka.

cc: sodiqyinka, doublezero7, tolustx, erisegun, femolala001, owliver, babatawa, richybanky, sirRiddy.

I need your help here.
Relax, try around 6 today. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2015
munalight:
@ Sodiqyinka, God bless u real good for ur good works.....Good nyt everyone n do av a great day ahead of u.
God bless you too dear. Good morning.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2015
doublezero7:

Just free that guy!

Good morning brother! Hope u slept well?
Morning pal...yea,i did! cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Gracyel:

Really?....Now that sounds like some serious shii! undecided
yea it seems so

see u at 12
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by obami007(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2015
doublezero7:

Owliver, I swear u're on point! The way I get things done is just what you said! And if the thing ginger us to much, we come out and fight it out like men! Not all this fvcked up shii! You're attacking someone you haven't even met! That's how people lose out on stuff in life!

I'll give you an instance! One of my first post here was to comprehensively insult sodiqyinka all in the name of 'faceless forum'...cos I didn't know who he is or what he stands for! Now, we're best buddies! Imagine he still holds the grudge against me, I'd have lost out on all the benefits I'm entitled to now!

Lesson: the best way to get attention is not u calling someone out and insulting them! It is so rude and immature!

Good morning people!

Senior man,u make sense jhoor,,,,,me self nearly quarell wit sodiqyinka wen he told us our service would come up in may,,,,,bt I tank God I just kept quiet and watched hw tins unfolded,,,only for it to b true dat it was may,,,,,,,boss (@sodiqyinka) abeg make u no vex say I doubt u dat 1st time,,,,u b BOSS o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Xone3:
Good morning house. Thank God I don register successfully, next thing Na posting. So, therefore I need to influence my posting to osun. please who can help, mind you I no get shishi. Na plssssssss I get. Thanks.

kui sha lolo *laughs in chinese* grin

nothing is impossible tho.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Ewooo, i don miss chontin
I go soon swear for those wey de seperate fight for here grin grin.

Daniel ewo ntie......efi wonle ko ja jare.

Mayorsweet, walexy ahmed......wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2015
Sodiqyinka embarassed cry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
God bless you too dear. Good morning.

good morning.

Please one that registered with a wrong state of origin since it was impossible to change because it wasn't click able, how can I go about correcting it?

Would highly appreciate a response on wat you advice.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sajbabs(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Electronzeez:
Ewooo, i don miss chontin
I go soon swear for those wey de seperate fight for here grin grin.

Daniel ewo ntie......efi wonle ko ja jare.

Mayorsweet, walexy ahmed......wetin concern agbero with overload?

You can start your own !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.