Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,559 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3583331 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
GooooooaaaaaL!!!!!! Chelsea 2-2 Psg grin hope say na live

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Looolz* now they are playing an audio in a shop. Looolz I don laugh tire... Election don make people mad #LagosNawa
hmm

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Everybody dey here when erisegun dey look for my trouble sha... #LagosNawa
abeg!

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Can't type while walking. On my way to freedom market I won go buy palito television for camp... Continue later... grin
ok

1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oh thank God for the raincheesycheesy..... Make i continue ma sleep.

Lagos cant kill me, emini mo ma reyin e.

For those who'd want to serve in lag....eko oni baje ocheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

Yes oh...Lag 4 life

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

really? Anyway

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
erisegun:
really? Anyway

ask owliver the harm i can cause, you know i can easily brake your head, or brake your ankle.

Be warn!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

ask owliver the harm i can cause, you know i can easily brake your head, or brake your ankle.

Be warn!
so ara e*enu lo ni bi ti aje akara*smh*grin

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
erisegun:
so ara e*enu lo ni bi ti aje akara*smh*grin

looooolcheesycheesy. Omo bo nie gan.
Awon yoruba gbankogbi to man soyi gan sha.cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by beshiman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
A police man at check-point just collected bribe from a man driving pathfinder... Hope for Nigeria. Police is your friend. #LagosNawa
Police is your friend.
Na great lie for Naija ooo...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

looooolcheesycheesy. Omo bo nie gan.
Awon yoruba gbankogbi to man soyi gan sha.cheesy
in dagrin's voice*emi ømø ögun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Jedi ke? When man never read... Now the next day was monday. We had two courses "organisational behaviou(2units) and "production management(3units)... The production management was 50% calculation and the OB was 100% theory... "Mo go drink jedi jooo" we go just take small small come back. Na so all of us begin go jedi joint for Oluwo area. The woman sells nice jedi mixed with honey and sells fried meat so it was always interesting because it ain bitter like most would taste. We take first round, second, third Looooolz* me and my second wey drink never comot for our body join them dey drink third. Highness begin come, I never read shinshin mbok. 2 exams the next day. sad my villagers juju is working.... While the others were normal, me and my drinking champion were feeling the drink. Na so we finish go house. Son of man begin another sleep. Night don come I never read. Belle begin purge me, chit begin cash me sad Loooolz* tension set it... Na so I go baff, chit kan relax they think of exam... 12am monday. Boys dey read I woke up and decided to learn the calculations and mayb read the other course sharpally and use idea to port am jare... Na so I learn small calculations till I sleep again... Morning come tension wan kill son of man sad my partner in crime was also scared so we decided to help each other as always... Na so we dress up begin go school bouncing. Person wey see us go think say these boys don jack die. Jackass ni...... To be continued.......... ?
first paper "Production management 9am-12am as per 3unit. Na so we line up follow each other enter hall. Interact well though late but atleast son of man write something meaningful... Now the second paper was between 1pm-3pm as per 2unit. During that 1hr interval I try read, as I dey read one thing the other one dey fly away. Lolz* head no gree carry anything again. Time up. Na so we line up again wan enter the same hall with the same invigilator sad the man looked at us and noticed it was an arrangement. That moment I was praying he shouldn't do anything to scatter formation ooo. He didn't sha praise god I thought. So we wanted to go in. All guys were ahead and me and my partner were behind with me as the last man. Na so we begin enter hall, as we dey sit one by one forming a column na so sit finish remain me standing, choi* bad market I was shocked. I quickly sat at the next column not too far na so that invigilator sight me "hey young man get up" he sent me forward to start a fresh row sad to cut the long story short na so I dey front dey look up and down person wey dey my back sef I no book pass am hahahaha. Did my best but that wasn't enough. Them dash me carry over. Sat for it later, I jejely do group leader of assignment for carry over students... I even attend lectures looolz* cos any mistake na "Extra year" and that's not even gonna happen in my dream... Passed and that was how I escaped... Praaaiiissseee master Jesus... Halleluya... wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
beshiman:

Police is your friend.
well, them carry gun so no cause for otherwise...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Maxcollins042(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Estellar:
Don't u think ur invite is coming in late? Anyways, Congrats
Sorry dear,haven't been online for the past few days,thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

Be warn!
we go treat hin Bleep up big time ehn. Jo leave am make hin dey miki do.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Maxcollins042(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Walexsammy:
congrat bro.....have fun
Tnxs
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Uzch89(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
beshiman:

Police is your friend.

Lol...i think say na only buses wey d tin dey happen so
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
erisegun:
in dagrin's voice*emi ømø ögun

omo ogun to lenu bi ewure.cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
The rag day I believe most of you know what rag day is. For those who don't know its a day where students dress in rags and "beg" for money anywhere belle face... This was and is still a strong tradition of my school done once in a year in second semester during SUG week... So during 2010 ending as an ND1 student I decided to participate. Now I was broke that period oh but the main reason for my participation was just to experience it... So me and some friends bought the "kpangolo" for collecting money. This "kpangolo" was made of big tin peak milk wrapped with my school banner indicating SUG and my school name and location and address just incase.... The rag day reach. 5am me and my friend Dora woke up begin make up. I wore a dirty jeans and a female pant on it loooolz* and a T-shirt with a dirty singlet on it. I painted lipstick and use nixoderm to make my face white in order to hide my identity cos I was targeting to rag at oshodi which is 100naira to my home. As for Dora, she just scatter her hair wear skirt on to trouser mtcheeeew she be like beautiful mad woman cos she was yellow pawpaw ibo girl with big bombom. Soo pretty. Her own na to go seduce men for road collect money not to rag grin you know how men can dash woman money naaa.... Na so we ready to go rag with many other students...... To be continued.... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by beshiman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
well, them carry gun so no cause for otherwise...
Choi!
Na lie jooo... Den no get bullets for their guns... Lol...
#sigh#
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
beshiman:

Choi!
Na lie jooo... Den no get bullets for their guns... Lol...
#sigh#
them no get bullet abi? I pity you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
The rag day I believe most of you know what rag day is. For those who don't know its a day where students dress in rags and "beg" for money anywhere belle face... This was and is still a strong tradition of my school done once in a year in second semester during SUG week... So during 2010 ending as an ND1 student I decided to participate. Now I was broke that period oh but the main reason for my participation was just to experience it... So me and some friends bought the "kpangolo" for collecting money. This "kpangolo" was made of big tin peak milk wrapped with my school banner indicating SUG and my school name and location and address just incase.... The rag day reach. 5am me and my friend Dora woke up begin make up. I wore a dirty jeans and a female pant on it loooolz* and a T-shirt with a dirty singlet on it. I painted lipstick and use nixoderm to make my face white in order to hide my identity cos I was targeting to rag at oshodi which is 100naira to my home. As for Dora, she just scatter her hair wear skirt on to trouser mtcheeeew she be like beautiful mad woman cos she was yellow pawpaw ibo girl with big bombom. Soo pretty. Her own na to go seduce men for road collect money not to rag grin you know how men can dash woman money naaa.... Na so we ready to go rag with many other students...... To be continued.... grin
pinsures of ur nixoderm face or adonbilivit!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
pinkiepetite:
pinsures of ur nixoderm face or adonbilivit!
I didn't snap any. You wan make dem use am implicate me when I wan contest for governor
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Now usually, the tradition is that once your ragging that day you are a "werey"... So all wereys are to assemble first before 5:30am at Panseke a porpular junction at Abekuta south, to snap pictures and move. We went there, people snapped pictures and drinking achohol warming up for the event. but I didn't want that so I just dey greet people. We were sooo many ehn hmmm come see different types of werey dressings. It was like "war of madness" people respected my own cos I was not even smiling... Na so 6am reach everybody move oooh, some ibadan, some Ijebu, some ikorodu some stayed in abeokuta while me and my friend Dora went for Oshodi. Ok how person go take reach oshodi now na so we go "bury" that's the rout to songo old road. We stopped Tipper carrying sand and entered hahahahahahahahaha. We plenty inside tipper ehn. Its like the tipper was transporting mad people to lagos state. Soo funny. Wereys were admiring my cloths and make-up loooolz* my HOC was sitting beside me in the same tipper and we didn't notice each other until he spoke hahahahahaha grin he was also covered in white powder sad well, when the tipper got to "ifo" it looked like market day so some people dropped and started them ragging there. Me and my friends didn't. We continues with the tipper to sango.... When we got to sango we all got down and started the ragging. While at sango I saw few of my class mates and we greeted like "wErEY... WEREy!!!!! People passing and driving were just looking at us like wtfk but we didn't even give a damn. Now its all man for himself... Within 5mins I didn't see my friends again sad I didn't even make 1naira sad ahan what's happening. I didn't expect this ooooo. And i only had 220 in my pocket. I was confused. People weren't giving me money sad abi my own dressing too much? Choi* bad market I couldn't go back to school no money. I didn't see Dora, even my class mates I didn't see any. I became a bit ashamed choi* no money.... I was den trecking toward Tow gate.... I wasn't even ragging anymore cos I was confused why I didn't make 1naira at sango. My moral was down, now I got to tow gate and saw a friend of mine who also didn't make 1naira and he was also confused but he had only 20naira with him... Na so the guy clinch me ooo kan dey ask weda I get money make I borrow am sad sad sad Looolz* we continued the trekking miserably heading to iyana-ipaja....... Brace yourself for the next episode..... To be continued...... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
Now usually, the tradition is that once your ragging that day you are a "werey"... So all wereys are to assemble first before 5:30am at Panseke a porpular junction at Abekuta south, to snap pictures and move. We went there, people snapped pictures and drinking achohol warming up for the event. but I didn't want that so I just dey greet people. We were sooo many ehn hmmm come see different types of werey dressings. It was like "war of madness" people respected my own cos I was not even smiling... Na so 6am reach everybody move oooh, some ibadan, some Ijebu, some ikorodu some stayed in abeokuta while me and my friend Dora went for Oshodi. Ok how person go take reach oshodi now na so we go "bury" that's the rout to songo old road. We stopped Tipper carrying sand and entered hahahahahahahahaha. We plenty inside tipper ehn. Its like the tipper was transporting mad people to lagos state. Soo funny. Wereys were admiring my cloths and make-up loooolz* my HOC was sitting beside me in the same tipper and we didn't notice each other until he spoke hahahahahaha grin he was also covered in white powder sad well, when the tipper got to "ifo" it looked like market day so some people dropped and started them ragging there. Me and my friends didn't. We continues with the tipper to sango.... When we got to sango we all got down and started the ragging. While at sango I saw few of my class mates and we greeted like "wErEY... WEREy!!!!! People passing and driving were just looking at us like wtfk but we didn't even give a damn. Now its all man for himself... Within 5mins I didn't see my friends again sad I didn't even make 1naira sad ahan what's happening. I didn't expect this ooooo. And i only had 220 in my pocket. I was confused. People weren't giving me money sad abi my own dressing too much? Choi* bad market I couldn't go back to school no money. I didn't see Dora, even my class mates I didn't see any. I became a bit ashamed choi* no money.... I was den trecking toward Tow gate.... I wasn't even ragging anymore cos I was confused why I didn't make 1naira at sango. My moral was down, now I got to tow gate and saw a friend of mine who also didn't make 1naira and he was also confused but he had only 20naira with him... Na so the guy clinch me ooo kan dey ask weda I get money make I borrow am sad sad sad Looolz* we continued the trekking miserably heading to iyana-ipaja....... Brace yourself for the next episode..... To be continued...... grin
So while trekking me and my pal were wondering why people didn't give us money abi dem swear for us It wasn't what we expected since we were told people made much money like 3k, 5k, even girls make up to 30k... How come we didn't have 1naira what's going on... As we don trek tire reach "ajegunle(not the porpular one ooo)" just after tow gate we decided to enter BRT. As we entered BRT goint to ikeja along I had to pay for my friend which made me got just 20naira remaining sad while inside the BRT people were just looking at us like real mad people. Even one fine girl just dey look me like say I be real mad person sad choi* I was so ashamed and my moral level was down. As if that was not enough we dropped at ikeja along and started walking donw with other wereys trying to revive the moral but for where E no work. Sun was beginning to shine I never make 1naira. I couldn't go home because of my dressing. Even if am to go home I was left with 20naira how do I beg conductor to take me to mile2 for free sad well, we got to oshodi and we sat near where there was rail track, the one that leads to ikeja along... By then my make up(nixodem and lipstick) were fading omg* person go know me oooooooo. Jesus christ sad sad sad omggggg.......... Then my friend said he wants to go and rag oooo that he can't just sit there and do nothing. I told him to rag and meet me there jo... As soon as he went rain started falling choi* rain beat me till I go stay under BRT bus-stop shade(fashola thank you ooo) me and other normal people were there and they all shifted away from me like say I get ebola mtcheeew* what's my own with this idiots I no blame una "so I thought" Now the rain didn't last long so everybody continued their journey. By then my face was almost recognisable sad then I thought "what can I do now to fix this" hmmmm powder* then I began to beg for powder "mummy ejo se ni powder" "aunty abeg gimme small powder, ahan* even powder nobody wan gimme sad what kind of life is this eeehn undecided I was frustrated. *I didn't make 1naira, *my home was 100naira transport away I don't even have 100naira *Even if I want to go home my dressing is something else *My identity is almost compromised *Nobody wan gimme powder sad my whole world was turning un side down that moment sad ..... Still asking ladies for powder cos I had to fix it meanwhile, its was about 12pm already I had not made 1naira sad ....... To be continued......
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

omo ogun to lenu bi ewure.cheesy
pele o! Omo kwara to lenu bi agutangrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:
So while trekking me and my pal were wondering why people didn't give us money abi dem swear for us It wasn't what we expected since we were told people made much money like 3k, 5k, even girls make up to 30k... How come we didn't have 1naira what's going on... As we don trek tire reach "ajegunle(not the porpular one ooo)" just after tow gate we decided to enter BRT. As we entered BRT goint to ikeja along I had to pay for my friend which made me got just 20naira remaining sad while inside the BRT people were just looking at us like real mad people. Even one fine girl just dey look me like say I be real mad person sad choi* I was so ashamed and my moral level was down. As if that was not enough we dropped at ikeja along and started walking donw with other wereys trying to revive the moral but for where E no work. Sun was beginning to shine I never make 1naira. I couldn't go home because of my dressing. Even if am to go home I was left with 20naira how do I beg conductor to take me to mile2 for free sad well, we got to oshodi and we sat near where there was rail track, the one that leads to ikeja along... By then my make up(nixodem and lipstick) were fading omg* person go know me oooooooo. Jesus christ sad sad sad omggggg.......... Then my friend said he wants to go and rag oooo that he can't just sit there and do nothing. I told him to rag and meet me there jo... As soon as he went rain started falling choi* rain beat me till I go stay under BRT bus-stop shade(fashola thank you ooo) me and other normal people were there and they all shifted away from me like say I get ebola mtcheeew* what's my own with this idiots I no blame una "so I thought" Now the rain didn't last long so everybody continued their journey. By then my face was almost recognisable sad then I thought "what can I do now to fix this" hmmmm powder* then I began to beg for powder "mummy ejo se ni powder" "aunty abeg gimme small powder, ahan* even powder nobody wan gimme sad what kind of life is this eeehn undecided I was frustrated. *I didn't make 1naira, *my home was 100naira transport away I don't even have 100naira *Even if I want to go home my dressing is something else *My identity is almost compromised *Nobody wan gimme powder sad my whole world was turning un side down that moment sad ..... Still asking ladies for powder cos I had to fix it meanwhile, its was about 12pm already I had not made 1naira sad ....... To be continued......
then the first miracle of the day happened. Someone gave me powder, an elderly woman and then I rubbed it on my face thank God no one can recognize me. *Maleh thank you, *God go bless ur shildren. *E go better for you... I was happy for the first time that day... I returned to my sitting position.... Still thinking of what to do with my life, hungry wan kill me, I was soooo tired. I decided to wait till night and beg real begging for 100naira to get to mile2and mayb cook up a lie to my parents for my sudden presence sad while waiting at about the BRT park guess what happened next.... grin grin grin....... To be continued....... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
As I dey write this "The rag day" I just dey laugh grin if only I can put this on video I go sell 8million copies in one week walahi... grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
One more part and you'll know God is wonderful. God is the provider of the needy sad I worship God that day... Praise master Jesus sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Owliver:

Why you no go do am during ileya festival or Christmas,u for make enuf money paaaaaa..
Were re ooooooooooo.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gazaliah:

Why you no go do am during ileya festival or Christmas,u for make enuf money paaaaaa..
Were re ooooooooooo.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you don't rag on your own. Its a school programme done during october... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.