Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3565010 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
and that's where you'll begin to see notherners giving allowance to cows and donkeys... In a country where you can't access the real population census you approving such therefore opening way for more corruption. Are you kidding me?
Am nt taking kidding anybody bro... Am just giving dem a trial, how will I knw wat dey ar up to if am not giving dem a chance? I don't celebrate mediocrity which d present administration is known for cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
I pray o
I just believe say dis 2 guys go perform better dan GEJ/Sambo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2015
richybanky:

I just believe say dis 2 guys go perform better dan GEJ/Sambo
Let's hope so

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

Bros... y naw? Amhadioha dey always warm up
Looolz* ma niggar take it easy. grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
richybanky:

Am nt taking kidding anybody bro... Am just giving dem a trial, how will I knw wat dey ar up to if am not giving dem a chance? I don't celebrate mediocrity which d present administration is known for cheesy
your not looking at the bigger picture. You've said, after NYsc allowance is a major reason your voting him Loooolz* that's a new one. I assure you, if he wins you won't get that allowance. Wana bet?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2015
oracle009:
taken!? Dnt letz mak ds suicidal! Been dreamin abt ds babe o...btw, wu took her? I cn gladly accept a 'debate' challenge coz of her o (i tink dtz d norm in naija now)
pinkiepetite see ^ grin someone's inlove.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
your not looking at the bigger picture. You've said, after NYsc allowance is a major reason your voting him Loooolz* that's a new one. I assure you, if he wins you won't get that allowance. Wana bet?
I said part of d reason am voting for him.. No need to place bet, just giving dem a trial grin
richybanky:

Lols, dat allawee after service na d koko before pesin get job.. Part of d reason wey go make me vote for GMB/PYO
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
richybanky:

I said part of d reason am voting for him.. No need to place bet, just giving dem a trial grin
Trial hmmm ok. Well, if them pay am na all of us go enjoy am but I f^cking doubt that. So much promises flying as usual
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
If buahri enter I hope he increases alawi to 39k oooh. I take God beg him and Tinubu... sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
If buahri enter I hope he increases alawi to 39k oooh. I take God beg him and Tinubu... sad
Wetin concern Jagaban
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
Wetin concern Jagaban
Looooolz* Oya sorry sire. Buhari and Osibanjo wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
Trial hmmm ok. Well, if them pay am na all of us go enjoy am but I f^cking doubt that. So much promises flying as usual
Lols.. Na y pesin go give dem chance, I knw say our leaders too dey lie bt one day we go see d one wey go care about d masses
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
Looooolz* Oya sorry sire. Buhari and Osibanjo wink
Better grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
chidexSmokey:

Morning Onyi. Hope ur night was fine?
Yes dear, hv a nice day.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
richybanky:

Lols.. Na y pesin go give dem chance, I knw say our leaders too dey lie bt one day we go see d one wey go care about d masses
Hopefully, so egbon make sure you vote for your man oooh, not just dey shout change and sai buhari ooo grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
Hopefully, so egbon make sure you vote for your man oooh, not just dey shout change and sai buhari ooo grin
Lmao, my PVC dey gidigba
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Estellar:
Yea and we got our 3 points irrespective of whether we deserved to win or not. How hv u been boo
that's football for u
I hope Chelsea takes the trophy at the end

I've bin great
hw about u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Dotfam2104...Is it d same Famodun Lambo Adedotun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Estellar:
Short. I've bn worried sick about u. Don't keep me in d dark again. Pls call dat ur boy ''erisegun'' to order, he's beginning to grow wings . I missed u sugar
my network has bin poor for days nw

the rain that fell just made the network to b so bad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello my wonderful e-family, I know for sure that you guys enjoyed your weekend! wink grin

So most of us have successfully registered and in 43 days, we go dey camp! This place has been too boring for some of us...so I decided to do something about it! grin As e be say I be king now! cheesy

From this morning, interested members will all partake in trying to woo their favorite family members! Since most peeps have been reserved about saying how they feel about a lady or a guy, this would give them the opportunity to say their mind!

(NB: I won Sleekyonyx heart with a wonderfully sweet proposal! grin)

Therefore, I'll release the list of 10 worthy ladies and guys to be wooed by 9am! And I expect anyone interested in wooing them to reply with the moniker of the person and cc: doublezero7...so as to include their names in the schedule! The winner of each hearts woule be announced by the person being wooed at the end! kiss

Hope I'm clear fam! If not, cc me before the competition starts with ur question!

This should be fun! smiley
Oh bae, how can I 4get that proposal that got me spell bound. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
dami I'm not polygamous jor

Not polygamous yet unfaithful!
shocked
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:
Hello my wonderful e-family, I know for sure that you guys enjoyed your weekend! wink grin

So most of us have successfully registered and in 43 days, we go dey camp! This place has been too boring for some of us...so I decided to do something about it! grin As e be say I be king now! cheesy

From this morning, interested members will all partake in trying to woo their favorite family members! Since most peeps have been reserved about saying how they feel about a lady or a guy, this would give them the opportunity to say their mind!

(NB: I won Sleekyonyx heart with a wonderfully sweet proposal! grin)

Therefore, I'll release the list of 10 worthy ladies and guys to be wooed by 9am! And I expect anyone interested in wooing them to reply with the moniker of the person and cc: doublezero7...so as to include their names in the schedule! The winner of each hearts woule be announced by the person being wooed at the end! kiss

Hope I'm clear fam! If not, cc me before the competition starts with ur question!

This should be fun! smiley
pix or adonbelieveit
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Oh bae, how can I 4get that proposal that got me spell bound. smiley

Today's own will get you 'jazz bound' grin #AnticipateBae
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:
Ladies to woo:

1. PinkiePetite
2. Estellar
3. Luchiana
4. SparkleRed
5. DamiEsan
6. ChidexSmokey
7. MzJaney
8. Dexcira
9. Busyinks
10. Sleekyonxy (Approach with CAUTION)

Reply with the name of the lady you'll like to woo to be included in the schedule! Deadline is 10am!

All the best!

NB: woo my boo and die! grin

MoDiFiEd:
Page dedicated to Chichi93...you're amazing dearie! kiss

If am not too late, Sparklered
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:

Today's own will get you 'jazz bound' grin #AnticipateBae
Awwww really? bring it on bf wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
them do Ojoro na. Give us red card.
after match u run go house ba??

wey Stephen G was all apologetic for his actions and asked for forgiveness during press conference u de here de condemn d red card
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:
Ladies to woo:

1. PinkiePetite
2. Estellar
3. Luchiana
4. SparkleRed
5. DamiEsan
6. ChidexSmokey
7. MzJaney
8. Dexcira
9. Busyinks
10. Sleekyonxy (Approach with CAUTION)

Reply with the name of the lady you'll like to woo to be included in the schedule! Deadline is 10am!

All the best!

NB: woo my boo and die! grin

MoDiFiEd:
Page dedicated to Chichi93...you're amazing dearie! kiss

I thought the doctor told you to stay away from kai kai.

I trust my woman cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidozy15(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
I de hail o
abeg hu for this room de plan serve for lag, let's start knowing ourselves better, make we start to de set P weh go end for camp bush tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
she's taken already. You can have chidexnwoke grin she's booless
Owliver looking for Electronzeez trouble since 1995
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Estellar:
At least e fine pass ur own
don't mind him hun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dammyllare(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Picking my fone on a monday morning fighting about e-boo really make me feel like crying embarassed
Na God go punish all these people wey keep us for house till now o
SMH for that guy talking about trial
All these useless leaders kept circulating power within their household and u r there talking about change?
Jagaban junior is out dia contesting for house of assembly and u r dia trying to vote because of mere promise of allowance after service
Ask how many people tinubu,osinbajo,buhari had helped in paying there school fees,feeding,providing employment for in d last 16yrs if not their family
Same goes for mr GEJ
I just hope one day we will have a new dimension of revolution to take away these clueless and selfish leaders
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
DamiEsan:

Not polygamous yet unfaithful!
shocked
in sound sultan's voice*"bushmeat don catch d hunter"

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.