Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3575405 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
what's ur own now. Tell me
grin stop being wishy-washy. Stick with thy boo.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true...
My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!
Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.
I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...
You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss and Love u too
#WalexsammyMzjaney
#re-woourboo2day
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
before you woo you sing and dance na. That's how I roll
Indian style abi..oga fun e
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Yeah bae, will choose u over and over agn my e-superman. This love is so ideal, I'm honoured to be in it. Jus so u know the feeling is mutual. *French kiss*

Te Amor muchos boo! Chop french kiss too!

BTW, I have 2 more to go! Stay tuned!!!

NB: kingphillip, goan die!!! tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!
You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss and Love u too
#WalexsammyMzjaney

Awww...dats so sweet! *love struck*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:

I.Diot like u! Do you even know anything about poetry? That was me telling her I've seen dreams when we kiss ! Illetrate! tongue
stop showcasing this thing here now

I thought we decided to keep this ur illiteracy indoors o

u r to woo the wooing shey e suppose come before u kiss abi after u kiss

I've seen dreams when we kiss I think it means the time u guys are kissing u r busy seeing dreams
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
dammyllare:
Hmmmmmm
Picking my fone on a monday morning fighting about e-boo really make me feel like crying embarassed
Na God go punish all these people wey keep us for house till now o
SMH for that guy talking about trial
All these useless leaders kept circulating power within their household and u r there talking about change?
Jagaban junior is out dia contesting for house of assembly and u r dia trying to vote because of mere promise of allowance after service
Ask how many people tinubu,osinbajo,buhari had helped in paying there school fees,feeding,providing employment for in d last 16yrs if not their family
Same goes for mr GEJ
I just hope one day we will have a new dimension of revolution to take away these clueless and selfish leaders

I'm telling you (abt tinubu especially), that man is in the verfe of turning Nigeria to his family Business!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
#WalexsammyMzjaney
Awww, so sweet. My bestie deserves this. Mzjaney darl.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
Unleash am first make we see
I don't want u to loose a friend
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by EDDS: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good afternoon fellow A15 corper hehehe happy to say that after I don struggle with invalid jamb no and jamb no nt found in d jamb database, i've been trying to validate it in jamb office buh I cld nt make head way, I embarked on 3days fasting and fasting every friday since the online reg started including midnight prayers on top NYSC cos my mates went for service since batch C 2013 and have done POP, lo and behold last wk I just said lemme check if my name has even entered sef and I saw it there *praise the Lord* lol. I quickly ran and did my reg. I have a small challenge my date of grad was 2012 buh in d database it's 2011 and I still reg like that pls is that going to be a problem? Also I did nt get any txt msg from nysc abt my call up no I saw the call up no online, also I did nt print out evidence of payment from the site. Do u think all these will be a problem?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
First things first. THE DANCE..... *singing* hay-ohh.... Ooh hay-oh, pra-pra. hay-oh.... Ooh hay-oh pra-pra grin bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam (onananana) bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam (onananana) bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam (onananana) bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam.. Here we go, here we come. We got to love kokokoko. We are one we are one we got to love kokokokoko. (Onananana) bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam. (Praaaaa) bom bom biyam. Bam bam biyambam grin grin grin dance with me baby........ *e-booingchallenge cc: busyinks cc: Doublezero7 grin
lol chai we really need chain before this gets out of hand

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
I don't want u to loose a friend
Loose a friend wetin dis one dey talk now undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
stop showcasing this thing here now

I thought we decided to keep this ur illiteracy indoors o

u r to woo the wooing shey e suppose come before u kiss abi after u kiss

I've seen dreams when we kiss I think it means the time u guys are kissing u r busy seeing dreams

Werey re oo! Mad man oshi! tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkiepetite:
meaning what philip? what I said earlier was 'WhatZ my business' na u come knw wetin u wan unleash
that's how we roll

application is still available sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
#WalexsammyMzjaney
#re-woourboo2day
That moment wen u make ur lady special. Awwww so swt dear, my bestie truly deserves dis. Mzjaney darl.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Yeah bae, will choose u over and over agn my e-superman. This love is so ideal, I'm honoured to be in it. Jus so u know the feeling is mutual. *French kiss*
sekems away

can't wait for the dividing ceremony
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:

Lmaoooooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
sekems away

Choi...na. waoo grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
sleekyonyx:
grin stop being wishy-washy. Stick with thy boo.
you too stop being shawa-shop. Face your own undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
EDDS:
Good afternoon fellow A15 corper hehehe happy to say that after I don struggle with invalid jamb no and jamb no nt found in d jamb database, i've been trying to validate it in jamb office buh I cld nt make head way, I embarked on 3days fasting and fasting every friday since the online reg started including midnight prayers on top NYSC cos my mates went for service since batch C 2013 and have done POP, lo and behold last wk I just said lemme check if my name has even entered sef and I saw it there *praise the Lord* lol. I quickly ran and did my reg. I have a small challenge my date of grad was 2012 buh in d database it's 2011 and I still reg like that pls is that going to be a problem? Also I did nt get any txt msg from nysc abt my call up no I saw the call up no online, also I did nt print out evidence of payment from the site. Do u think all these will be a problem?
congrat bro! U ar gud to go*u will mak neccessary corections wen u get to camp
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
Indian style abi..oga fun e
don't worry she's gonna love it wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
and the womanizer is still talking. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
Vomit in dat context means u'll still return bk to ur normal way of life...No dey fall my hand with ur interpretations o;at least,dat one no be Yoruba na grin
to my normal way of life with ha right??

that's just a facade she still remains the one

I call the shots here

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
you too stop being shawa-shop. Face your own undecided
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
mayorsweet:
Unleash am first make we see

C'mon guys...

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
tongue
abeg no swallow me I was only joking
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
dotfam2104:
Hi peeps, i'm new here nd a prospective batch A corper. Got my call-up numba last week monday. OAU GEOGRAPHY
This is Mayor Ajayi...for ur area for Sgb...i thought u've gone with 14B or C...i never go too o..but dis batch sure cos I don receive my call up no too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
don't worry she's gonna love it wink
guy! Jus maintain pretty3 jeje*no let me put pepper 4 d mata o*
Ask philip if u no knw wetin I mean*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
#WalexsammyMzjaney
#re-woourboo2day
5/10 manageable
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
EDDS:

Congratulations dear...it's a positive news...at least u've got ur call up number.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
doublezero7:

Te Amor muchos boo! Chop french kiss too!

BTW, I have 2 more to go! Stay tuned!!!

NB: kingphillip, goan die!!! tongue
I wont jor
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingphilip:
sekems away

*drags one old scraggly looking chair by the corner for him* sidon dey wait in vain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.