Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? (2419 Views)

Do You Rent Out Canopies, This Is How To Get More Customers / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. / Do You Rent Out Acs,i Need Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? by sayisayi(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Any ideas on how much Naira dey to rent out forklift per day or week in Naija. If you know, please state area too?

Thanks
Re: Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? by akinsdeji(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Depending on the tonnage of the forlift and also Negotiation.in ibadan its btw,1ton forklift is 20k to 30k while 3ton is 40k to 50k and 5ton is 60k and 7.5ton is 80k per day,its can be negotiated base on usage as well,price can still be reduce further.pm me if you need forklift or call for more info 08137496595
Re: Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? by sayisayi(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Akin,

Big thanks - more power to your elbow. I'm based in London and have one guy who wan me enta market and send some home. Before I hear tori', I needed to do some checking ad do a little 'due diligence'.

Thanks now..

I'm looking at the 3 or 4 tonnes models at the moment. Plenty of Daewoo, Komatsu, Nissan, Boss, CAT available.

Is there a make which our mechanics prefer to deal with?
Re: Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? by akinsdeji(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
You are welcome...Our mechanic can work easy on CAT,Komatsu,Daewoo,but they should be able to work on other makers too,in addition buy Hiab truck,its for transportation of the forklift to any locations where are using it and can also serve other purpose
Re: Forklift - How Much To Rent Out Per Week? by simi1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Very good working Forklift for hire in Lagos at reduced price. We have heavy duty forklift 15t and low range forklift 9t to 3t and 2.5tons all in good working condition.
Interested persons can reach me on 08124461809(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Current Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba, Abia State / Golden Manipulated Fixed Match On Facebook Is Fake And Scam!!read This!!! / Kosso Wood Suppliers/exporters Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.