Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) (8884 Views)

I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos Kenya Butt Lawyer Model Corazon / I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos / Who Is S*xier? Amber Rose VS Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by fairygeh(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Truth be told she's very sexy.maybe sexier than Kim.i hate it when some babes call this kind of shape fat.huh?pure beef.this ain't fat but curvy.those kind of babes secretly wish they have got this shape while they try to console themselves by saying it's fat.hahahahha
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Sarhyd(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tbh!! All i see here is fat,most girls can be sexy when they appear like this,so i tend to disagree #myopinion
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by wayne4loan: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Julieee: isn't this too much? if i were her i would hit the gym fast
are u sure u are not jealous of her ukwu ?
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by wayne4loan: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: I am sexier then her, you want me to scream it in your ears?
#BoB ... Based on believe
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
*spits out coffee* Jesu Christi!! Warris dis?!! shocked

choii! Her pant is too big.....seriously FrankySnow is far far better than this girl even Xtarxhyne sef bench her die.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls Hw this go take change price of garri and kulikuli for market,...ah beg who get android pin mouth charger jarre
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by soulglo: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
She is sexy and I'm pretty sure she's 100% natural. Not even liposuction
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky: *spits out coffee* Jesu Christi!! Warris dis?!! shocked

choii! Her pant is too big.....seriously FrankySnow is far far better than this girl even Xtarxhyne sef bench her die.
Which frankysnow? shocked shocked

This geh stop exposing me on nl, I'm already hiding my head biko don't bring me out. Why na lanicky? I try sha but not like that babe op posted na. cheesy babe stop bringing me out here on nlcry If you say I'm better than that babe well thank you but I'm not an inch close to how hot and beautiful you are lanicky wink kiss kiss

Xtarxhyne gan is da bomb....

#Runs out of thread #
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by boy4: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Product Summary Complete 4 camera security system with LCD Receiver Digital Wireless transmission increases signal range and quality Watch live remotely on a mobile device!Cameras feature 20M night vision and PIR motion detection Weather resistant cameras suitable for use in exposed locations Features all-in-one receiver, recorder and monitor
What’s in the Box?4x Digital Wireless Security Cameras 4 x 1.5m 5V Mains Power Supplies for Cameras 1 x Digital Wireless receiver with LCD and LAN 1x 1.5m 5V Mains Power Supply for Receiver 1x AV Cable to connect receiver to TV step by step instruction manual 2 Year warranty with Spy Camera CCTV
Features Complete Wireless Security System- This 4 camera CCTV system includes everything needed to get it up and running, including an ingenious combination receiver, recorder and monitor iPhone Access- You can even monitor your cameras live over a smartphone, including iOS devices!Extended Transmission Range- The system's Digital Wireless transmission uses an encrypted signal to allow a massive range of up to 300m in clear line of sight!Reduced Interference- The cameras and receiver are paired together, greatly reducing the risk of interference and image breakdown Passive Infra Red Each camera is fitted with a PIR sensor with an effective range of 5m, allowing it to use a subject's body heat in order to trigger motion detection 20m Night Vision- Camera's powerful IR LEDs allow them to record clear footage of subjects up to 20m away in total darkness IP66 Rated- Camera housings are fully weather resistant, allowing use in exposed outdoor locations All-in-one Recorder- System is controlled by one central device, featuring a wireless receiver, SD card recorder and 7" colour LCD4 Video Channels- This is a fully fledged 4 channel DVR, so can independantly record full screen footage from each camera at the same timeBuilt In Monitor- Features a full colour 7" monitor in order to view recordings and live footage without the need for an external deviceSD Card recorder- Records straight to a standard SD card (not included), with 2 motion detection modes, continuous and scheduled recording PRODUCT OVERVIEWREMOTE VIEW WITH IPHONES / ANDROID PHONES4CH DIGITAL WIRELESS CAMERA AND DVR SYSTEMSIMPLE INSTALLATION, NO VIDEO CABLE REQUIREDTOTAL DIGITAL WIRELESS, NO INTERFERENCES, NO PRIVACY LEAK7" LED MONITOR WITH INTEGRATED VIDEO RECORDERBUILT ]-IN RECHAREGEABLE LI-BATTERYSUPPORT UP TO 32GB SD CARD OR EXTERNAL 1TMOBILE DISK BY USB2.0SUPPORT 4 CAMERAS/ 24HOURS/7DAYS NON STOP OVERWRITE RECORDINGMULTIPLE RECORDING MODES, MANUAL, SECHEDULE AND PIR ACTIVATEDNIGHT VISION 20M, VIDEO QUALITY: VGA 30FPSWEATHER PROOF OUTDOOR CAMERAS WITH 30M /1000FT TRANSMISSION OPEN RANGEVIDEO OUTPUT FUNCTION FOR BIGGER MONITORIR CUT FILTER EMBEDDEDREMOTE HOME SURVEILLANCEREMOTE VIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME FOR LIVING ROOM, STAIRWAY, COURTYARD ,GARAGE,CHURCH, OFFICE,ETC. CALL 08158754106, 08083809070, ONLY SMART, INTELLIGENT AND SERIOUS BUYERS NEEDED.

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Which frankysnow? shocked shocked

This geh stop exposing me on nl, I'm already hiding my head biko don't bring me out. Why na lanicky? I try sha but not like that babe op posted na. cheesy babe stop bringing me out here on nlcry If you say I'm better than that babe well thank you but I'm not an inch close to how hot and beautiful you are lanicky wink kiss kiss

#Runs out of thread #

U're pretty nd hot.....Gbam *case closed*
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky:

*Case reopwned*

Lanicky you are hotter oya shoot me. grin
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Which frankysnow? shocked shocked

#Runs out of thread #
hian...u r da grenade grintongue
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: *Case reopwned*

Lanicky you are hotter oya shoot me. grin

U're hottest....continue tongue
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky:

Picture or it's all bluffs.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hian...u r da grenade grintongue
You just reminded me of that song. smiley

*Rushes out to download it*
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
tuhorns:
Don't mind her, that's how she bluffs around.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky:

U're hottest....continue tongue
Case closed biko.

Let's go to our family thread and stop derailing.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Case closed biko.

Let's go to our family thread and stop derailing.

Aitt wink
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
tuhorns:

I don't need u to believe me.....byeeeeeeeeeeee wink
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
undecided
lanicky:

I don't need u to believe me.....byeeeeeeeeeeee wink
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky:

Aitt wink
kiss kiss

Make I comment.

For me this babe is hot but Kim is hotter.

Lanicky I want to be like Kim, I don already win toolz. grin tongue

Let's go lanicky.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by polz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
swaystunna: See her ugly face undecided
She didntsay "prettier"
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: kiss kiss

Make I comment.

For me this babe is hot but Kim is hotter.

Bt seriously it won't put an end to Nigeria's problems cry
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
lanicky:

Bt seriously it won't put an end to Nigeria's problems cry
That the problem so free all this hot or no hot talks and better your life. This will not put food on my table o. Although its good to be fine and hot o. wink
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Hazzana(f): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well...its kim ya'll..she's like a walking sex diety..this lady should chill.

1 Like

Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
irokoteam: We probably know Kim K for her Gigantic B*u*tt and $exy Body, Introducing Corazon Kwamboka She has been on everyone’s lips after her photos went viral on social media. Corazon Kwamboka is the newest socialite in town, and she’s giving lots of Ladies Stress To compete…

SEE HERE ... http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html

http://www./2014/09/im-sxier-than-kim-kardashian-photos.html
shocked shocked shocked this babe again? I remember the last malaria and fever she gave nairaland chics last time her picture was uploaded here grin grin grin grin grin.

Many girls will be intimidated by her figure anyday anytime and they will hold their man like glue if she dare storm any social gathering alone....

The babe fine for body but not much for face.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
2sExy1: shocked shocked shocked this babe again? I remember the last malaria and fever she gave nairaland chics last time her picture was uploaded here grin grin grin grin grin.

Many girls will be intimidated by her figure anyday anytime and they will hold their man like glue if she dare storm any social gathering alone....

The babe fine for body but not much for face.
Kim is hotter dear. wink

I will hold my man with Kim around. grin
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Waspy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is that not Rokiatu? shocked shocked
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Brukevwe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is it artificial or wat? because babes now can go any mile to impress#Anaconda tins
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Kamenmen(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
She is now everywhere?...you know, 'kudos but who knows'. Its like a salute she gave to Kim
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Kim is hotter dear. wink

I will hold my man with Kim around. grin
well, i dont find kim extra ordinary... She isn't different than any girl of the street. But for this particular girl, mountains will move.

Have you seen her back yard? You are only seeing front. If you what she carries behind, kim dey learn.

It got to a point, some nairaland chic were doubting her figure and argued that it's photoshop...

She got some killer figure 8 ma'am.
Re: I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) by lanicky(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: That the problem so free all this hot or no hot talks and better your life. This will not put food on my table o. Although its good to be fine and hot o. wink

Lol....yh I know *it's good to av fine nd hot friends too* wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Has Gone Mad O! OMG! What Is This? Bare Butt! / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are No Longer Legally Married / Why I Do Not Wear Pants’ – Tonto Dike (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.