Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. (3092 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck womanliness / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. by hermesprogidy(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
(1) WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, HE’D GO FOR HIS WIFE & ABANDON YOU:
A man can love a woman and not have sex with her; and yet not love a woman and still ‘enjoy’ sex with her.How so stupid it is to believe that he is really yours!

(2)IF THE MARRIED WOMAN PRAYS FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE CURSED :
This is especially if the woman is faithful to God, if she never slept other women’s husbands. Her prayers get to God.Those prayers touch God.Some barren women’s issues are traceable to this grave sin.Some women are not married because of this or have unfaithful husbands because of this.

(3)WHEN YOU GET MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE WOULD SLEEP WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND:

It is all a matter of sowing and reaping. Some bad girls already know this, that is why they rarely ever complain about what their spouse do…just that they would prefer that the man doesn’t let them know about the lady. Women who say, “All men cheat” are usually culprits. That is their own defensive way of saying “I shouldn’t care less because I know what I did to married men.”

(4)YOUNG WOMAN,YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THE MONEY.IT IS NOT FOR LOVE:
Or would you really sincerely say it isn’t? A particular lady said , “Well, married men know how to take care of women”. Is that so? Why should he take care of you and not his wife now that he has money?Is that fair?

(5)IF YOU GET PREGNANT, AND YOU KEEP IT, THE CHILD WILL STILL BE ILLEGITIMATE: How so sad. Many children suffer because of the stupidity of their mothers. I know of a number.

Be single but not stupid.

http://singlebutnotstupid./

Ladies am expecting a counter thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. by constance500: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
6. YOU MIGHT NOT WAKE UP AGAIN
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
(1) WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, HE’D GO FOR HIS WIFE & ABANDON YOU:

you havent seen the men that run away with their lovers and abondon their family undecided

(2)IF THE MARRIED WOMAN PRAYS FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE CURSED :

Lies from the pit of hell. If curses work, i guess evil would have been eradicated from the world. There is nothing like curse. Just some mind games.

(3)WHEN YOU GET MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE WOULD SLEEP WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND:

Opoko cheesy.
This one no be for some Nigerian Husbands o. even the virgins sef, their hubby dey waka pursue women.

(4)YOUNG WOMAN,YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THE MONEY.IT IS NOT FOR LOVE:

and you think they care. Some even doing it to destroy the home.

(5)IF YOU GET PREGNANT, AND YOU KEEP IT, THE CHILD WILL STILL BE ILLEGITIMATE:

Nna mehn, how old are you? these your points look like what my little nephew in primary 5 would compose.

I would design a software soon that will automatically detect kids and dummies soon. so i dont get to start wasting my 5mins . sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Truth hurts.
Chillisauce:

you havent seen the men that run away with their lovers and abondon their family undecided

Lies from the pit of hell. If curses work, i guess evil would have been eradicated from the world. There is nothing like curse. Just some mind games.

Opoko cheesy.
This one no be for some Nigerian Husbands o. even the virgins sef, their hubby dey waka pursue women.

and you think they care. Some even doing it to destroy the home.

Nna mehn, how old are you? these your points look like what my little nephew in primary 5 would compose.

I would design a software soon that will automatically detect kids and dummies soon. so i dont get to start wasting my 5mins . sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Sleep With A Married Man. by Kanwulia: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
All these threads that can never address the wandering blokoses of Nigeria and Africa.
Do single women go after married men or DO MARRIED MEN GO AFTER SINGLE WOMEN? undecided

Please. . .I am a married woman o.
I only sleep with married men.
I don't degenerate to HUNGRY SINGLE RUNZ LADIES' SYNDROME LEVEL.
What a down-grade! Tufiakwa.

Why should a woman curse another woman when HER DOG IS ALREADY CURSED? grin
If she cannot deal with the fact that African culture is polygamous. . . .that is her business.
Her curses will eventually kill her with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

She needs to take up her mess with her husband. . .Simple! kiss

This is 2014. . . no woman needs any man to take care of her BASTARD! cool
90% of the so-called legitimate children born into monogamous or polygamous homes are WORSE THAN BASTARDS WITH ABSENTEE FATHERS!

Get the facts and stop disseminating falsehood! MOST WOMEN ARE BREAD-WINNERS! They only need SPERM-DONORS. Period! kiss

(1) (Reply)

New Couples And How They Destroy Their Kids. / His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding / I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.