Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? (1117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
grin 200 for SIM pack, 30per minutes to any network, home zone 25 per minutess to any network, 10 per sms. it's Etisalat. wht do you think?
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by honsule(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
life_style:

wht do you think?

i think otherwise
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by Mustay(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
think it ain't too different from the existing
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by henryville(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
pls can some1 tell me where i can get tha sim card? but i thot is was meant to b free for those who reserved their nos??
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by koyedemi: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
Go to etisalat official site for a list of all the places you can get the sim card. Her is the link: <www.etisalat.com.ng/contactus_experiencecenter.php>
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by agborodun: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2008
Check this link for the ist of all the places you can get the sim card
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188593.0.html
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by brinebaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2008
Mustay:

think it ain't too different from the existing

exactly
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by femzy(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2008
henryville:

please can someone tell me where i can get tha sim card? but i thot is was meant to b free for those who reserved their nos??

Its everywhere now .Go Oshodi,palmgrove,Onipanu,Eko , i mean everywhere grin grin
Re: Etisalat's Prices - what do you think? by flyuche(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2008
i like the simplicity of the tarriffs. Unlike Zain, complex, confusing packages.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Internet Config For Zain On Nokia E71? / Etisalat Call/internet Tariff / Can I Scan Virus On Ma Phne Thru Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.