Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government (70545 Views)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by eddie1(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2014
blizard44: I wish the unlike button exist to pull the message of your foolery across too...

A nice one from Kwankwaso.

Its folly wink
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2014
under constuction

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Babaji111(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Good job. I like this man called KWANKWASO.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by tblacker(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
wowwwwwwwwww
this is awesome
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by muktarmtt(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
tit: Very poor engineering design and a waste of scarce public resources.
This ramp must have been designed and built by a sudanese engineer!
A well trained OAU engineer would merge traffic with a 150 m ramp in this condition.

PS, with the density of traffic at Kofar Mata, the junction/interchange does not need a ramp/flyover.
shut up bad belle people Mtcheew
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
eddie1:

Its folly wink
Thanks. Noted.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by vicadex07(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
koboko66:

That guy na fool. Just leave am. He go soon regret. Banned me threatening a cyber attack on NL. Chia...because i tell am say he dey break rule 7 buy being politically biased and using that to tune his forum.

I always new PDP was responsible for that Nairaland Cyber attack.

So much for their #occupysocialmedia campaign

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by anonimi: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: I see hw hater has blind You. No state in Nigeria is developin its Human resource like Kano both in Vocational & formal studies. Scholarship scheme meant for poor and middle class children to acquire the best knowledge available any were in this world.

If you do not understand me, I understand what you are saying- that a man with 10 kids can educate two and then help his neighbor (Niger Republic) to educate some of his own children while abandoning his core RESPONSIBILITY to his own remaining eight children. angry

What manner of CLUELESSNESS crowned with STUPIDITY that can only be praised by those who have somehow lost their thinking faculty shocked shocked
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by 9ja4Change(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
A well trained OAU engineer would merge traffic with a 150 m ramp in this condition.

PS, with the density of traffic at Kofar Mata, the junction/interchange does not need a ramp/flyover.

Bad Belle!!! People like you (enemies of progress) can go hug the transformer!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Eeser: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014

Is knowledge restricted to a specific country or place? Sudan or Ethiopia, where ever the engineer is from, why bother?
You seem to be knowledgeable about the traffic at kofar mata at present. Please can you tell me about the traffic situation at kofar mata in 10years time?
Government is not just about the present Mr man. It is also bout the future. Yes the future.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
9ja4Change:

Bad Belle!!! People like you (enemies of progress) can go hug the transformer!!! tongue
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Eeser: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
tit: This "flyover" must have been designed for bicycle traffic.
It will collapse within one week if it is used by normal vehicles and 18-wheelers.
Since I love all of you, i would advice you to keep away from this kwankwasiya bridge.
it is better to trek.
A precaution against death.
Why do you think it will collapse? Is it that you think the suspension is not appropriate, the foundation is not solid, or the materials used is substandard? Or are you planning to bomb it? Nigerians are very intelligent people. You don't come screaming without facts.
people like you said the same thing when the bridge at kawo kaduna was constructed. About 8years later, the bridge is still there.

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Prototype of N10 billion (2Km) Sabon Gari flyover.

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by alldbrain: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
may God punish dos dt dos nt knw hw to commen
d good job like dis. shame on PDP
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Consultville(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
humm...
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by arresa: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
astana1: Expansion of State Road / Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Kano

Good to see such a beautiful road in Kano named after South Westerner...

I'd love to see this all over the country...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1695171_13_jpege02b5f50d064103233b3adee3b96a510

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by billcosby: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abokina, flyover no bi bridge
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
billcosby: Abokina, flyover no bi bridge

WHAT YOU SAW ON THE FIRST PAGE IS A FLY-OVER WHICH IS NOT THE SAME AS A BRIDGE. A BRIDGE GOES THROUGH WATER
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Arsenate(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rawani:

You will not believe what they think the North looks like. I have met several corpers that are astounded when they arrive northern cities to find beautiful roads, flowers, roundabouts, beautiful architecture, parks, hotels etc. It is mostly the result of a mix of poor journalism, low exposure, prejudice, ignorance and in most cases, ethno-religious hatred. The fortunate thing is by nature, northerners are not chestbeaters and as such, are not bothered with the impression their compatriots have of them, or proving them wrong.
actually Southerners are very ignorant of what the north really is. they mostly rely on the false and bias info they get from southern dominated media houses. in truth, however, these southerners prefer to be fed these bias info. they seem to lack the capabilities to live with any good news that comes from the north. so their media just give them what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Olaone1: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by seyigiggle: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jakpon: How is Kwankwaso a tribalistic Governor? Some of you dimwits just open your stinky gob to spew trash. Kwankwaso has non-indigenes in his cabinet can the same be said of your own Governor?
I expected some knocked brain to respond this way. don't be blinded by your passion. I repeat he is a tribalistic Governor now answer this. how many road did he construct in sabon garri? yes he gave them street light on IBO road and Burma road and walkway. why did he attack the drugs sellers in sabon garri market and send only his people for training and position them to overtake the biz? answer these two first
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by AMvanquish: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2014
seyigiggle: I expected some knocked brain to respond this way. don't be blinded by your passion. I repeat he is a tribalistic Governor now answer this. how many road did he construct in sabon garri? yes he gave them street light on IBO road and Burma road and walkway. why did he attack the drugs sellers in sabon garri market and send only his people for training and position them to overtake the biz? answer these two first

What of Sarkin Yaki rd and Zungeru rd? Your drug sellers that are selling fake and expired drugs and also supplying Crack to Kano youths. The sellers should have been prosecuted, but if he does that, your ilk will still come out and scream tribalism.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Rawani: 6:43am On Sep 12, 2014
AMvanquish:

What of Sarkin Yaki rd and Zungeru rd? Your drug sellers that are selling fake and expired drugs and also supplying Crack to Kano youths. The sellers should have been prosecuted, but if he does that, your ilk will still come out and scream tribalism.

Exactly. All they deal in is fake, expired and illegal drugs, yet they think Arewa will fold its hands and allow them bring their societal problems here. The last time I was in Nigeria, some kids on my street locked up and whipped their crack dealer to death for apparently cheating them. It was the Ibo community that came for his corpse after they abandoned it on the street, obviously no voices were raised as they knew his trade. Quite sad really.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Caseless2: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2014

tittty, u ar a bastard!
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by chamboy(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2014
A7: A big kudus to kwankwaso, I would have press the like button but the cowering pdp spirits remove it. grin

heya sorry After Akwa Ibom am yet to see similar growth in development
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by astana1: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2014
it will be done
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mscheew... Becos of lack of development Nigerians celebrate anything, even though is gutter development..Like i said Nigerians celebrating Mediocrity since 1960..smh
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by karkel(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
he shud av done dis long ago
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by landinfo: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
peter4d2: It is mostly the result of a mix of poor
journalism, low exposure, prejudice, ignorance
and in most cases, ethno-religious hatred

But frankly speaking dey r not all dat far 4rm d truth cos in southern nigeria we hv had ethnic crises n jst ends @ dat but can d same b said of northerners.
U can join the 1piece family here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1321107/one-piece-anime-manga/10
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
SEUN HAS REALLY SUFERED IN THIS SITE. IMAGINE SOME IDIOTS AND FOOLS LAYING CURSES ON THE GENTLEMAN FOR DOING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. I REMEMBER HOW SERENE THIS SITE WAS POST-2009, BEFORE THE BIGOTS INVADED IT TO CURE THEIR DEMONIC SATANIC TASTE FOR BLOOD. IT'S HIGH TIME SEUN CLOSE THIS DEMONIC FORUM CALLED POLITICS. RWANDA'S GENOCIDAL TEMPLATE IN 1993 STARTED THROUGH A MEDIUM LIKE THIS. SEUN, SEUN, SEUN DO THE NEEDFUL AND CLOSE THIS FUCKING FORUM THE DEVIL WANT'S TO USE TO CAUSE ETHIC BLOODSHED AND DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY. #TEAMCLOSEPOLITICSSECTION#
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
SEUN HAS REALLY SUFERED IN THIS SITE. IMAGINE SOME IDIOTS AND FOOLS LAYING CURSES ON THE GENTLEMAN FOR DOING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. I REMEMBER HOW SERENE THIS SITE WAS POST-2009, BEFORE THE BIGOTS INVADED IT TO CURE THEIR DEMONIC AND SATANIC TASTE FOR BLOOD. IT'S HIGH TIME SEUN CLOSE THIS DEMONIC FORUM CALLED POLITICS. RWANDA'S GENOCIDAL TEMPLATE IN 1993 STARTED THROUGH A MEDIUM LIKE THIS. SEUN, SEUN, SEUN DO THE NEEDFUL AND CLOSE THIS INSANE FORUM THE DEVIL WANT'S TO USE TO CAUSE ETHIC BLOODSHED AND DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY. #TEAMCLOSEPOLITICSSECTION#
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
SEUN HAS REALLY SUFERED IN THIS SITE. IMAGINE SOME IDIOTS AND FOOLS LAYING CURSES ON THE GENTLEMAN FOR DOING THE NEEDFUL - PLACING BANS. I REMEMBER HOW SERENE THIS SITE WAS POST-2009, BEFORE THE BIGOTS INVADED IT TO CURE THEIR DEMONIC AND SATANIC TASTE FOR BLOOD. IT'S HIGH TIME SEUN CLOSE THIS DEMONIC FORUM CALLED POLITICS. RWANDA'S GENOCIDAL TEMPLATE IN 1993 STARTED THROUGH A MEDIUM LIKE THIS. SEUN, SEUN, SEUN DO THE NEEDFUL AND CLOSE THIS INSANE FORUM THE DEVIL WANT'S TO USE TO CAUSE ETHIC BLOODSHED AND DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY. #TEAMCLOSEPOLITICSSECTION#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Warri Wonder: Waste Disposal Vehicle Spotted In Warri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.