Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (3510 Views)

Nigerian Troops Kill 75 Boko Haram Militants At PHCN Facility In Borno / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia / Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by Osgilliat(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
now Is the time to take those boko guys down, full scale attack on them.Launch people against them to rat them out.
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by eejo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
boko haram can never survive middle belt and the army should fucos on destroying their ammunation as it will weaken them
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by IamChuks(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Na diz kind news I dey like hear....
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by overhypedsteve(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2014
EdCure: Power to secure the land is in the hand of the willing patriot.

Good job sending the agents of barbarism on a speedy union with their satanic virgins waiting in hades!
i look forward to seeing more of such strong rhetorics from you. Nice comment.
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by tit(f): 3:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Buhari is threatening to take these vigilante to ICJ switzerland.
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2014
eejo: boko haram can never survive middle belt and the army should fucos on destroying their ammunation as it will weaken them

Amu nke nation kwa
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by chukjojo(m): 4:07am On Sep 11, 2014
I just hope this is not the opposite of what really happen
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by persius555(m): 4:31am On Sep 11, 2014
I can imagine shekau pulling his long dreaded beards and wondering why his one plus one is no longer two.
Re: Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram by condralbede(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2014
masterpower: Lie from the pit of bokoharam paper. Written just to discredit the efforts of the Nigerian military and FG.
Oga no too speed....its local hunter(civilian joint task force)that killed 75 members of boko haram.Try dey small b4 u comment nah.shuuuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words / Wizkid Blast Jonathan On Twitter. / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.