Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

How To Control Your Anger - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Control Your Anger (21913 Views)

How To Control Your Emotions. / Jonathan To ASUU :temper Anger With Patriotism / Why Waec,neco And Jamb Malpractices Are Hard To Control In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Control Your Anger by emperorchedda(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
As for me I look for a quiet place and sip my alomo
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Vexing mode deactivated!!! Tnk U Op
Re: How To Control Your Anger by beckyomas(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Not so easy but worth a try, let me go through the post again.
Re: How To Control Your Anger by calobinna(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
take a sip from a weed straw and u would be good to go!
#teamlegaliseweed
Re: How To Control Your Anger by virginboy1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Whenever i gets angry,i calmly go to a quiet place and unleash like 20 press up...after that i feel better
Re: How To Control Your Anger by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank God I doesn't anger
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] don't forget to always roll a joint if u got one near u and watch yourself bcome a jolly good fella wink
Re: How To Control Your Anger by charismatic1(f): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good ways to control anger: Walk away from the situation,ignore and say nothing,talk to yourself what's soothing to remain calm(Self talk).........
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good one! Much needed. smiley
Re: How To Control Your Anger by soldierdollar(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Blackchampion: Mek i rush comment b4 dis boys kidnap d FP

See as you for take miss am grin
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Blackchampion(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
soldierdollar:

See as you for take miss am grin
Nearly 4 don kill mama bird. #Lol
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Freelancer00(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
The best way is to walk away. Cos if u stay there, its gonna worsen so its good to avoid. It works for me
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok o but not when d para mode has reached d full lever, thats my take
Re: How To Control Your Anger by anthoniaz(f): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's not easy at all, with time sha. embarassed
Re: How To Control Your Anger by AriDsexy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
nickz: won't work on me!!....sometimes i get angry and do very mean things,
reason why most of my friends now have been my friends since growing up...it won't last
you get on my nerves
i snap
i lash at you
and i never apologize

someone recommended this movie "ANGRIEST MAN IN BROOKLYN"
since i watched it, my situation has gone down a bit...

but some people can be annoying brats ehn
You snap,lash and never apologize,hmmm,not so cool...Remind me not to be ur friend on NL
BTW,I just saw that movie today tongue
Re: How To Control Your Anger by rebecca167(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
This meant exclusively 4 wife beaters and husband beaters, una don see and read d cure of controlling una anger ebola ....
Re: How To Control Your Anger by jnrbayano(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tips to control "baby anger" that's what the op is in my opinion.

What about the adrenalin part? How do I control those hormones and the glands pumping them with above tips?

My way of controlling anger is just to walk away from the scene, when I can't, drag me away. That's all.

Highly effective on me!
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Jennydoris(f): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
It depends on the situation at hand.

But I normally take my phone,
Slot in my ear piece and click the music button with the music playing in its highest volume. shocked. Or better still I walk away from that place to avoid saying things that I will regret saying because once am angry seriously my mouth goes out of proportion. It's a habit that am praying to get control of. So I have learnt to either play music on my phone so as not to hear anything or I walk away from that place. Getting angry is one thing and managing it is a bigger thing on its own. Getting angry is one thing that humans can't do with out no matter how hard you try, one thing or the other will get you to see the old man in you.
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=13pt]I have learnt to sniff angry/bitter people (always untrained Cholerics) like a well trained German Shepherd - then I stay the hell away from them before they even know what's up. After I get the reaction of what did I do that he is avoiding me behavior from them... [/size] grin
Re: How To Control Your Anger by nickz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
AriDsexy:
You snap,lash and never apologize,hmmm,not so cool...Remind me not to be ur friend on NL
BTW,I just saw that movie today tongue
people with quick/short temper are the nicest people on earth but not everyone understands...
once you have my soft spot we can be friends till death

Reminder: Do not be my friend on NL.....i'm a bad person tongue

the movie is nice but i cursed the girl that asked me to watch it ehn!!
Re: How To Control Your Anger by MrDoGood(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Paulfish:To control your anger¸you should know what pushes your irritation buttons i.e what exactly makes you angry
be cool be clever - anger makes us stupid literally what seem like a good idea when we are angry can seem really stupid when we calm down. The angrier we become; the more intelligence drop. Try as much as you can to calm down when upset... Count to ten and between each count say to yourself: "i'm becoming calmer"
dont get angry for pity's sake - anger makes us see other people as objects to be acted upon rather than human beings to be interacted with. We become angry with someone when we think they're preventing us from getting what we want.
To get full control of your anger, see the person you're angry with as a 6-month-old helpless baby and your anger will just melt down in no time.
breathe...
Anger doesn't just happen in your head. As anger rises, so does your blood pressure. You begin to breathe more rapidly, blood gets pumped into your arms and legs for fighting.
Natural steroids are released into your blood stream making you feel stronger and less susceptible to pain_which is why angry people might punch a wall without feeling the pain until later.
deal with your own anger on a physical level
say to yourself: "there`s no way 'm getting raised blood pressure over this!"
Breathe in deeply, then breathe out slowly. Your out-breath needs to be longer than your in-breath.
If you do this you'll calm down rapidly and your blood pressure will quickly normalise. You'll also find out you can think more clearly again.
let anger know who's boss - with this you can do away with your anger early enough.
overcome real frustrations Remember the words of the Budha: "being angry is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned"

tell us what you do to control your own anger

my guy leave that thing.

if u really dey vex, all dis things go leave ur head

u no go remember anyone.

u don ever fail question wen u knw b4 inside exam hall and u think

say na d right one u put down?

na so e be.

we should pray for wisdom all d time.

it helps.

4gt all this things wen u dey display 4 here.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Anger by Onyiido: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yomieluv: I really need this thread.
Me too
Re: How To Control Your Anger by spanzed(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Really nice trend....OP chop knuckle
Re: How To Control Your Anger by spanzed(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Really nice thrend....OP chop knuckle
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Waspy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
I dont get angry easily, but when i do, its always justified angry angry angry angry grin
Re: How To Control Your Anger by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
When i suddenly stop talking just know i am angry if u insist on annoying me i would just walk out due to the fact dat i hate the stress involve in fighting and quareling it is counter productive...

My lecturer change my life for good when he told me dis ''Mature pple don't get fustrated by another human cos they are another human''
Re: How To Control Your Anger by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=15pt]COOL headed OnyeEgo1 [ /size]
Re: How To Control Your Anger by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=15pt]COOL headed OnyeEgo1 [/size]
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2014
This post is making me angry I swear angry
Re: How To Control Your Anger by soledadd: 2:54am On Sep 11, 2014
I hate getting angry so much because it hampers my happiness which i value so much. Then when ever i am provoked, and want to burst, i will just ask my self; is this enough reason for me to give up my hapiness? Imediately i will say i reject anger in my life and i will breath in and out. The next i will do is to direct that energy sourge to an activity. Then i will be free and happy as ever. This was how i learnt to stopped beating my children so often and also incessant nagging of my hubby. Anger can be managed because we are human with concience and not beasts.
Re: How To Control Your Anger by ruemu(m): 4:14am On Sep 11, 2014
When anger come knocking.. Remind yourself it either make or destroy U.
most time the later is the case.

peace
Re: How To Control Your Anger by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Lemme smoke my w**d first b4 I comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Releases Her 2016/2017 Merit List / Heritage Polytechnic, Eket, Akwa Ibom State Admit New Students / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.