Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,139 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) (1870 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Gobe!father Christmas Was Arrested For Defiling 5year-old Pupil / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by danielmichael(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
What do you say if you see an unusual and abnormal growth like this..is it the process of genetics in integrated science or the girl wana be in guiness book of record

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by PerfectFortune: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is actually not the first time. The youngest mother in histry was an eight year old girl.
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by 1miccza: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Are you seriousI haven't seen or heard of such oOo
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by rawpadgin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
the mother better protect her from men with itching pen*s

1 Like

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
God is so great, what some nEed, some av it in excess, some dey use money find am, while some have it wen dey don't need it.....
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Chanchit: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
This one na gobe o, this girl need female bodyguards, cos some guys no send o.
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Product of Photoshop...............Who are u fooling

1 Like

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by danielmichael(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Simkreative: Product of Photoshop...............Who are u fooling
mumu..ya so blind enof..unam
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'd say 'God is good'
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is it for real? She should start wearing bra then.

1 Like

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by danielmichael(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
berem: Is it for real? She should start wearing bra then.

For classic bra ping 21825c50

2 Likes

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by spyroet(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
u are a damm lia.r, it nt possible
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Damn • shocked
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by polz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Soo!!_ wt do yu suggest we do?
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
angryI can c dat o.p is a child abuser grin
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by emperorchedda(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yerima is surely monitoring this
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
danielmichael: mumu..ya so blind enof..unam
where did this one creep out from?

I guess he his a teenager with a tecno dat has etisalat free 15mb on it

Mr, I don't blame u
Wen u finish learning the rules of life, u will stop using abusive, and offensive words on people u don't know
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Where are the vaseline crew
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by danielmichael(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Simkreative: where did this one creep out from?

I guess he his a teenager with a tecno dat has etisalat free 15mb on it

Mr, I don't blame u
Wen u finish learning the rules of life, u will stop using abusive, and offensive words on people u don't know
Olodo 5
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
danielmichael:
Olodo 5
mehn.......if am to be in dsame department with you, I will vividly define OLODO with ur GP
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by danielmichael(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Simkreative: mehn.......if am to be in dsame department with you, I will vividly define OLODO with ur GP
I cn see ure spasmodically detorted
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by funnyme(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gods handy work! He knows y!
Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Sep 11, 2014
If this is true,she's not growing any inch taller anymore

1 Like

Re: A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) by Mintayo(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Chai, na wa o, I hope that girl is not a dwarf sha. And the mother should protect her and warn her against some guys who may wana take advantage of her two semi_ripe oronbos!

(1) (Reply)

Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) / How Time Flies / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.