Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess (436 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess by danielmichael(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Most of all are driven by our local prophets and prophetess forsee of our future and predicaments.sometimes you might be given an assignment as a remedy to your problems.

A shocking story arose when I heard that my closed neighbour stabbed his mum in the back when they prophesied that his mum is a witch which the prophesy was somehow not substantial.but how do we know good and real prophesies because right now I'm given one assignment todo which is to run round our compound for 125 times at midnight because I'm looking for a mental rehab for ma aunty..this is crazy!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess by gede7744(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin cheesy grin

wisdom is profitable to direct get wisdom!
Re: Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess by mercielizzie(f): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Test all spirit!!! Anytin contrary to the scriptures is a no no!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess by kelvinkalu(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Op, Run around your compound for 125 tyms at midnite? Wtf... Ok lemme start with diz question, hw big iz ur compound?
Re: Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess by tpia1: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jesus Christ.

Come quickly o Lord.

Lord Have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Building Bridges / The Use Of The Word 'We Thank God' Is Really Suffering / Can We Be Free From The IS Terror?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.