Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro (54755 Views)

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits / The Actual Meaning Of DORO? / Analysis Of Doro Bucci Music By A Concernerd Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Recently my indian friend told me Doro means India Goddess. So i took to action for a confirmation and here is what my ears captured.

DORO song. Listen to the song very
attentively and confirm it yourself. So
many people are been blinded by the tones
and sounds of music, nobody ever
bordered to know the meaning and the
words, everybody is busy singing and attaching doro to even their names, but the
big question is WHAT IS DORO? Have
you taken your time to listen to this doro
song? I have and I will tell you what is
doro by what the singer sang in the song,
it’s a gathering of all the doro worshipers, their she god, each of them praising and
explaining how BIG, HIGH and
BLOODY she is, now let's fellow the song
lyrics, the first singer started by praising,
DORO~Boss, Big, Heavy, Doro~bloody,
Doro gather pass everybody for the gathering, Doro get money pass everybody
here, {meaning that the Doro is richer than
all of them singing}. Now for people who
say doro is money, from these last words,
do you think they are referring to money? I
am only picking my points from all the singers. So let's go to the Second singer.
Another praise to their she lord, Doro
fresh, flashy, fine pass everybody wey
doro sing, {meaning that Doro is more
pretty then all the singers}. Think!!! The
third singer started with praise again, Doro na DIVA, {diva means a queen,
female celebrity, god}. Doro the leader
{meaning doro is a leader as in their
leader}. Doro is bigger, Doro is higher so
follow the leader, Doro get liver she no dey
tire, {meaning that they are referring to she not money not fine}. Now the forth
singer said Doro bad, make nobody try
Doro, Doro we get money but lastly she
said make nobody join Dorobucci ooo, the
5th now explain the personality of their
god DORO is a kind of boss, a cheerful giver, doro get pass everybody wey don
get before, doro fly pass everybody wey
dey this plane, now from all this what is
doro? they have made their point in the
song every other words they added was to
confuse us the listeners, they now use it as slang to everything they say because they
have sold their soul to it and they belong to
it, so that is why you hear doro don jazzy
cos all are members, just the way
Christians call themselves, children of
God, Pick your phone please and play the song and listen carefully because we are
at the end time.
Mind the kind of Music you play and listen
to.

Please My Dearie Mods Should Do Well To Move This to The Frontpage Is Very Important.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by MabraO: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Idiat
because u desperate to hit FP u came up with these crap.
god ko ebora ni

3 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by parrotibaba(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
so doro na surulere abi? doro na Messi? doro is a cheerful giver baa? demon/she god na 007 baa? sad

@op

7 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Coldfeet(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
undecided Doroconfused! Doroscaryarticle! Dorobullshitangry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP, no mind these people. You made a point.

#Dorojoblessness

others are busy doing a thorough research for Ebola cure you're here doing research on a song title. SMH.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
frankben: OP, no mind these people. You made a point.

#Dorojoblessness
Lmao.
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao.
haha.... Na true I talk na grin....
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Airforce1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doroskillful
Dorobloody
Doro wey chop anything wey doro beef doro

Don jazzy needz to be arrested

1 Like

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
jesus christ of emergency..!!!!@op....u just xplained evrytin.....oh my goodness....if u nor get ears bfor to hear dose stupid song say na goddes song...abeg...read wetin op write down.....THE TRUTH ALWAYS SOUND STUPID...truth is bitter and had to swallow..dis is it...were don jazy get dat stick from??nawa ooo

7 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by buccal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Get a life.I felt silly reading dah crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by cyclones(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Doro pucci

2 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 11, 2014
They were just praising themselves! Conspiracy theorist.
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2014
I dont just know why people hardly accept the truth.
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
pelij: I dont just know why people hardly accept the truth.

We wanna accept. You haven't done well to prove it. Even if it were as you've said, we still enjoy the song. Mafikizolo's song 'kona' is also for awaking the dead. But who cares

2 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Agozie48: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't why people don't have sense....its only jealousy that will make you criticise someone's music... be there hating while they are there making their money

1 Like

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by nwaobitex: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2014
who dosent know. mtchew
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by maestrojay(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
DORO IS A MONEY SPENDER.. can a demon spend money??.. my guy stop dey hate joor.. i cast out d spirit of poverty from dis thread now!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Agozie48: I don't why people don't have sense....its only jealousy that will make you criticise someone's music... be there hating while they are there making their money
Did i tell you am hungry, for your infromation i manage a firm of my own, and it has nothing to do with illegality, but as for hip-pop musics it has never please God even for once which simply means it is an illegal act to God, i just pray that this guys repent before jesus comes back for his own

And for your information, it has been aguably confirmed that Doro means indian goddess, if i were you i would have get those lerics eradicated from mine brain, although i know sweet musics like doro leads people on cool cogitation.

5 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
They were just praising themselves...
How come wrote about 5 of d singers instead of seven that they are...
DON JAZZY, REKADO BANKS, TIWA SAVAGE, DR SID, KOREDE BELLO, DIJAH and D'PRINCE...
I guess the op couldn't fault the lines of DR SID and DIJA
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by spanzed(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Noted
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
pelij: Did i tell you am hungry, for your infromation i manage a firm of my own, and it has nothing to do with illegality, but as for hip-pop musics it has never please God even for once which simply means it is an illegal act to God, i just pray that this guys repent before jesus comes back for his own

And for your information, it has been aguably confirmed that Doro means indian goddess, if i were you i would have get those lerics eradicated from mine brain, although i know sweet musics like doro leads people on cool cogitation.
I hate conspiracy theorist they place much emphasis on irrelevances while in the process try to lead people to accept their school of thought. This is lack of ideas on what to use their time for.

2 Likes

Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by nickz(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2014
doroeminado...............is the name of the idol also eminado
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2014
nickz: doroeminado...............is the name of the idol also eminado
yes nau,
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Clintosman(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
pelij: Recently my indian friend told me Doro means India Goddess. So i took to action for a confirmation and here is what my ears captured.

DORO song. Listen to the song very
attentively and confirm it yourself. So
many people are been blinded by the tones
and sounds of music, nobody ever
bordered to know the meaning and the
words, everybody is busy singing and attaching doro to even their names, but the
big question is WHAT IS DORO? Have
you taken your time to listen to this doro
song? I have and I will tell you what is
doro by what the singer sang in the song,
it’s a gathering of all the doro worshipers, their she god, each of them praising and
explaining how BIG, HIGH and
BLOODY she is, now let's fellow the song
lyrics, the first singer started by praising,
DORO~Boss, Big, Heavy, Doro~bloody,
Doro gather pass everybody for the gathering, Doro get money pass everybody
here, {meaning that the Doro is richer than
all of them singing}. Now for people who
say doro is money, from these last words,
do you think they are referring to money? I
am only picking my points from all the singers. So let's go to the Second singer.
Another praise to their she lord, Doro
fresh, flashy, fine pass everybody wey
doro sing, {meaning that Doro is more
pretty then all the singers}. Think!!! The
third singer started with praise again, Doro na DIVA, {diva means a queen,
female celebrity, god}. Doro the leader
{meaning doro is a leader as in their
leader}. Doro is bigger, Doro is higher so
follow the leader, Doro get liver she no dey
tire, {meaning that they are referring to she not money not fine}. Now the forth
singer said Doro bad, make nobody try
Doro, Doro we get money but lastly she
said make nobody join Dorobucci ooo, the
5th now explain the personality of their
god DORO is a kind of boss, a cheerful giver, doro get pass everybody wey don
get before, doro fly pass everybody wey
dey this plane, now from all this what is
doro? they have made their point in the
song every other words they added was to
confuse us the listeners, they now use it as slang to everything they say because they
have sold their soul to it and they belong to
it, so that is why you hear doro don jazzy
cos all are members, just the way
Christians call themselves, children of
God, Pick your phone please and play the song and listen carefully because we are
at the end time.
Mind the kind of Music you play and listen
to.

Please My Dearie Mods Should Do Well To Move This to The Frontpage Is Very Important.
Freemasonry? Illuminati? you tried buh its still a gigantic load of crap!
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by areson: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Y'all should really download D'Prince's new track. Itz hawt. Produced by Don Jazzy.

Download here: D’Prince – OYO (On Your Own)
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by nickz(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
badoolee: yes nau,
how do you know
what connection has doro got with eminado

you need 20 strokes on your but t!!angry
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by sopoundz(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
hahaha. op I dont blame u for this, I put d blame on d nigerian artists who gives us weak lyrical content. if to say d song gt meaning diz theory for no come out
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by BaddieKay(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
I believe the word *Doro* has to do with someone Who's rich and in d verses u explained every1 of them tried to show off demselves as d Doro...Tiwa calling Doro a diva is cos she's a lady nd believes she's Doro.....maybe u need to play the remix of d dorobucci song and try and explain it to be *Indian goddess*

And in that case all the people he mentioned der names there are all members of *Indian goddess*cult?!!!
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Agozie48: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
pelij: Did i tell you am hungry, for your infromation i manage a firm of my own, and it has nothing to do with illegality, but as for hip-pop musics it has never please God even for once which simply means it is an illegal act to God, i just pray that this guys repent before jesus comes back for his own

Hnmmmm so you manage a firm and you have time to come here and type rubbish , who are we deceiving, Mr man get a job get a life stop putting up conspiracy theories... if you don't like the music keep the thought to your self don't come out and start talking like someone without sense...and if I were you I would focus more on building the imaginary firm you claim you have and stop hating other people's' success ....**** for me Doro Money ***Doro mega super star......if you are jealous go and hug transformer
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by mlanreh: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
donvidar: They were just praising themselves...
How come wrote about 5 of d singers instead of seven that they are...
DON JAZZY, REKADO BANKS, TIWA SAVAGE, DR SID, KOREDE BELLO, DIJAH and D'PRINCE...
I guess the op couldn't fault the lines of DR SID and DIJA
I can find fault in Dr sid and Dija if u care quote me and ama give it to u ASAP
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by Janeify(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok,you've made us understand what * doro * means....its alrice,what about the * bucci * ?
Re: I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro by parrotibaba(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
doro means an Indian goddess baa? but is it what de were singing about? NO!!!! ...its like kcee's Limpopo,na about d SA town or about to chop woman he d sing about? or better still what about wizkid's Bombay,shey Bombay na state 4 India ni? but na wetin wizkid d sing about or na woman behind he d sing about? some times I don't' understand some peeps at all n to think dat u wanted to mk front page with it is a crime on its own ...if d world reasons like sm of us den when d eclipse happens we go say na rapture ...MEGA-SMH!!! **drops d microphone with anger n walks out of d thread**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: "Linda Ikeji's Birthday, I Got To Look This Hot" / Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.