Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G (643 Views)

Wind Of Change...as Naija Craziest Musician Don Cut Him Dada Troway / [SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!! / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G by Emilliw3m(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ace music producer and musician, Terry G on Sunday said he likes courting controversy to keep him relevant in the new and conventional media.

Displaying two controversial school bells on Rubbin Minds, the Apako master said “controversy sells” and highlighted the fact that he is an “industry where most people form or act up this controversy of a thing.

He however noted that due to man’s nature to make mistakes, his controversial moments are as a result of his mistakes and “brings me loud to people’s mouths too, because apart fro your music, you should be in people’s tongues; every week you should be in the papers” whether for the bad or good reason.

Terry G who reiterated the fact that he is “an entertainer and the craziest musician in the country”, urged people not to “get it twisted” as they will find out “over time that this is is an act”.

Terry G also buys into the saying that change is constant,said he continues to be relevant in the music industry because he follows the market urging Nigerians not to be surprised if he comes up with slow and ‘uncrazy’ songs in the future like his newly released Sexy Lady.

TRUST ME AM A BLOGGER. SEE NAIJABP.COM

Re: I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G by Folksyharry(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
we know b4
Re: I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G by nifton(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
ya u be elastic limit for madness.
Re: I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yea, We all know know you are crazy, and that you sing like a Buffalo so what again?...
Re: I Am The Craziest Musician In Nigeria- Terry G by reedbam: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2014
He said 'its just an act' like the way govt tell you corruption is mere stealing... yeye grin

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Releases New Posed With Husband John Legend In Quality Romance / Could This Be True? "I Helped The Likes Of 2face, Others To Grow"- Kenny St. / 'MTV Base Is A Fraud ’ –eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.