Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm (4898 Views)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV / Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do not push this thread to the front page ,it an unadvertised vacancy. xoxo

I studied accounting and still searching,God help us all.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck
what kind of questions was asked?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Givemejoy: what kind of questions was asked?
GMaT
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by MMMG14: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck

Just drop d office address were uu submitted urs, instead of askin peeps 2 search d address online! If uu wana render help, do it 2d fullest!

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by olajide3: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

What is d address and d nearest bus stop to dere offic?, I can only see awolowo way ikeja
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
MMMG14:

Just drop d office address were uu submitted urs, instead of askin peeps 2 search d address online! If uu wana render help, do it 2d fullest!
I just searched the net and I can vividly see the address . There is no other office other than their ikeja office . Due to some reasons known to me , I don't want to post the address here.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
olajide3: [color=#000099][/color]

What is d address and d nearest bus stop to dere offic?, I can only see awolowo way ikeja
ok board napep to allen from ikeja , drop at balogun bus stop then cross to the other side and ask of nos 33 ogunlowo street. I see you bro , thank you for the other day. Their address is on the net,I just searched and I can still see it.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by nanaiza: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: GMaT
. CBT or PBT?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
nanaiza: . CBT or PBT?
PBT
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: GMaT
do you have any idea what year it was?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Givemejoy: do you have any idea what year it was?
I will advice you read normally. The test is not play , write ,pass and you are in.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
luvola: I will advice you read normally. The test is not play , write ,pass and you are in.
you have any idea how much they pay.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Givemejoy: you have any idea how much they pay.
I heard about 120k , I am not too sure anyway.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
is this offer open for science graduates?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by bashorundon(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
GoodMorning, luvola. Do you know if the vacancy is still on please?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
submit cv to De.knollconsulting@yahoo.com or better yet visit us at 789 Lagos-Abeokuta way, Adura b/stop, Agbado. I will suggest you that before 12.12.14.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by obiscolly(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Givemejoy: submit cv to de.knollconsulting@yahoo.com

Is it for only accounting grads?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can we chat on bbm ?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
obiscolly:

Is it for only accounting grads?
Yes.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
is this an audit firm or what position is this firm recruiting for ? When is the closing date for the submitting of cv?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
luvola: is this an audit firm or what position is this firm recruiting for ? When is the closing date for the submitting of cv?
Auditing Assitant.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Givemejoy: Auditing Assitant.
wow. when is it closing. I willl wish we beep on a social media i.e facebook ,whatapp or bbm
.. Are u a graduate of accounting?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by pharie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
luvola: wow. when is it closing. I willl wish we beep on a social media i.e facebook ,whatapp or bbm
.. Are u a graduate of accounting?

luvola u sent me a mail,u can inbox me thru. @luvola tnx abt dat
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ pharie - You better hide your mail before gnld people rattle you with their invite
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by facealone05(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls can somebody send me the full address I will summit my cv so because me too am looking for job also,I will glad to hear from you nairalanders thanks

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service 2015 Form on sale / How Real Is This? / How To Open Nafdac Aptitute Test List - Inemesit A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.