Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143617 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
wapmasta001:
[b]GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE NIIGGAS AND NIGIRLS IN THE HOUSE, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVENT BEEN MAKING NEW POSTS ON THIS THREAD, OUR MINDS AND HEARTS ARE ALWAYS WITH THE THREAD. JUST LIKE ITS BEEN SAID THAT A RIVER DOESNT FORGET ITS SOURCE,. TO ALL WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PULLING THE STRING IN TRYING TO BRING BACK THESE THREAD BACK TO THE WAY IT USE TO BE, A WARM HUG FOR U GUYZ, ACENTUATE, SUNWALK, SHALOM, NATREUTALK, TEEBOY4X , MANWEYSABI, AND OMAKAY. FORGIVE ME IF I DO NOT MENTION UR NAME AS I PULLED THESE NAMES OFFHAND. I COMMEND THIS GUYZ FOR ALL THEIR EFFORTS ON DIZ THREAD, I WILL BE SPEAKING TO BOSS NATRUETALK TO COME BACK TO THE THREAD, angry angry....... I NOW CALL OFFICIALLY ON ACCENTUATE ( THE P.A MAN), SUNWALK(HAS ALL THE STRATEGIES IN HIS POCKET), SHALOM( cheesy cheesy THE RD MAN) NATRUETALK (ALERT MASTER), TEEBOY(TRUE BLLOD OF THE THREAD ), MANWEYSABI (STRATEGY TESTER)....AND THE NAMES I DINT MENTION, I PLEAD AND CALL YOU ALL BACK TO THE THREAD, LETS MAKE IT RAIN LIKE IT USED TO BE. ITS TIME TO GIVE BACK TO THIS THREAD WHAT WE HAVE EARNED FROM IT. WE WILL BE OPENING A NEW THREAD OF SEASON 4 TO MARK THE NEW BEGINNING......I HEREBY RESUME MY MEMBERSHIP TO DIZ THREAD AND I PLEAD TO ALL THE BOSSES IN THE HOUSE TO SHOW UP AS I CANNOT DO THESE ALONE. THANKS,. LETS BE AWARE WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY AND NOT ANY OTHER KIND OF DISCUSSION AND EVERYTHING IS STRICTLY FOR FREE AS THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD READS. THANKS..............I REMAIN WAPMASTA::::::::: I HEREBY ASK FOR PERMISSIONS TO OPEN THE NEW THREAD SEASON 4..........OPINIONS ARE WELCOME...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.......MY BEST STRATEGY I WILL BE OPENING THE THREAD WITH , A SIMPLE AND YET KILLING STRATEGY.....I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR OPINIONS AND THE APPEARANCE OF ALL THE BOSSES, ESPECIALLY THE ONCE WHO HAVE BEEN PULLING THE STRINGS....... [/b]

Glad to see your post, let's go there.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omotsonfx: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
wapmasta001:
[b]GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE NIIGGAS AND NIGIRLS IN THE HOUSE, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVENT BEEN MAKING NEW POSTS ON THIS THREAD, OUR MINDS AND HEARTS ARE ALWAYS WITH THE THREAD. JUST LIKE ITS BEEN SAID THAT A RIVER DOESNT FORGET ITS SOURCE,. TO ALL WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PULLING THE STRING IN TRYING TO BRING BACK THESE THREAD BACK TO THE WAY IT USE TO BE, A WARM HUG FOR U GUYZ, ACENTUATE, SUNWALK, SHALOM, NATREUTALK, TEEBOY4X , MANWEYSABI, AND OMAKAY. FORGIVE ME IF I DO NOT MENTION UR NAME AS I PULLED THESE NAMES OFFHAND. I COMMEND THIS GUYZ FOR ALL THEIR EFFORTS ON DIZ THREAD, I WILL BE SPEAKING TO BOSS NATRUETALK TO COME BACK TO THE THREAD, angry angry....... I NOW CALL OFFICIALLY ON ACCENTUATE ( THE P.A MAN), SUNWALK(HAS ALL THE STRATEGIES IN HIS POCKET), SHALOM( cheesy cheesy THE RD MAN) NATRUETALK (ALERT MASTER), TEEBOY(TRUE BLLOD OF THE THREAD ), MANWEYSABI (STRATEGY TESTER)....AND THE NAMES I DINT MENTION, I PLEAD AND CALL YOU ALL BACK TO THE THREAD, LETS MAKE IT RAIN LIKE IT USED TO BE. ITS TIME TO GIVE BACK TO THIS THREAD WHAT WE HAVE EARNED FROM IT. WE WILL BE OPENING A NEW THREAD OF SEASON 4 TO MARK THE NEW BEGINNING......I HEREBY RESUME MY MEMBERSHIP TO DIZ THREAD AND I PLEAD TO ALL THE BOSSES IN THE HOUSE TO SHOW UP AS I CANNOT DO THESE ALONE. THANKS,. LETS BE AWARE WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY AND NOT ANY OTHER KIND OF DISCUSSION AND EVERYTHING IS STRICTLY FOR FREE AS THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD READS. THANKS..............I REMAIN WAPMASTA::::::::: I HEREBY ASK FOR PERMISSIONS TO OPEN THE NEW THREAD SEASON 4..........OPINIONS ARE WELCOME...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.......MY BEST STRATEGY I WILL BE OPENING THE THREAD WITH , A SIMPLE AND YET KILLING STRATEGY.....I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR OPINIONS AND THE APPEARANCE OF ALL THE BOSSES, ESPECIALLY THE ONCE WHO HAVE BEEN PULLING THE STRINGS....... [/b]
.....thanks..pls drop the indi..and pls can you explain further sir..i notice we ve several arrows so how do we avoid some...many thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omotsonfx: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
micynute94:
Been working on a strategy on Random Index... System involves having a knowledge of candles, reversal bar and continuation bar with a twist of Martingale system...
Now the martingale factor is the real deal... Not just any Martingale, it involves some real twist and deal and u just cant go wrong.. A max drawdown for the day has been factored in to the system . Also the position sizing is way more developed.. Wanna test it for some days then try it with real cash... Will give my report lera...
I hail u boss o .....

alright..expecting it...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femadesh(m): 2:11am On Apr 23, 2015
wapmasta001:

Manweysabi...... FOUNDER AND CEO OF ASTN (ASSOCIATION OF STRATEGY TESTERS OF NIGERIA) grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 23, 2015
I AM WITH YOU BRO...LETS PORT AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 23, 2015
9 trades and 1 loss...i entered all the trades at almost the same time if u observe the timing the reason being "no time to waste waiting for another signal,1 signal 3-4 trades sharp sharp things".
who funded binary lately and whats the new rate to Naira, want to open an account for my younger brother.as e don tey wen i fund reach,na withdraw i do last.waiting ur response.THANK YOU.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2015
shalom123:
9 trades and 1 loss...i entered all the trades at almost the same time if u observe the timing the reason being "no time to waste waiting for another signal,1 signal 3-4 trades sharp sharp things".
who funded binary lately and whats the new rate to Naira, want to open an account for my younger brother.as e don tey wen i fund reach,na withdraw i do last.waiting ur response.THANK YOU.

I went through your strategy and i will need to clarify some things.

1, The indicators are EMA 8 and EMA21.
2, The timeframe is M5.
3, Trades happen after both EMAs have crossed each other.

Abeg, add to these points or clarify them as the case may be!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2015
omotsonfx:
.....thanks..pls drop the indi..and pls can you explain further sir..i notice we ve several arrows so how do we avoid some...many thanks

Calm down bro... He will open a new thread soon.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
teeboy4x:

Calm down bro... He will open a new thread soon.

Bros i dey hail oooooo!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
wapmasta001:

Wappy DanGoke, weldone sire.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2015
accentuate:

Bros i dey hail oooooo!
Na me hail pass... We are moving to the permanent site soon. How trading
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
femadesh:

Manweysabi...... FOUNDER AND CEO OF ASTN (ASSOCIATION OF STRATEGY TESTERS OF NIGERIA) grin grin grin

See this man... You just went AWOL... Na real wah for you o undecided

Longest time bro cheesy why hath thou forsaken me like this, eh?

Beep me on WhatsApp jor cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2015
omakay:

I went through your strategy and i will need to clarify some things.

1, The indicators are EMA 8 and EMA21.
2, The timeframe is M5.
3, Trades happen after both EMAs have crossed each other.

Abeg, add to these points or clarify them as the case may be!!!!!

1 is correct
2 the time frame is 1mins as i don't have patient for 5mins
3 ema 8 has to cut ema 21 from below upwards for a real bull/buy/rise and vice versa
4 there is always a signal first from a 5mins chart...any kind of candle stick patter will do.
After the last one is done i.e the 5mins chart with any form of trade patterns (e.g engulfing,shooting star,hammer,hanging man e.t.c) there will always be a cross over at the 1mins chart giving a go ahead on the trade.
hope say i answer ur question.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2015
@omakay my network delayed a little...see the one that just occured with the short 5mins doji and the cross over that happened on the beginning of the next candle of the 1mins time frame...its that simple,you enter the trade sharp sharp @ +/- 0.4 in 3mins.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
PUSKIN..PLEASE CLOSE DIZZ THREAD....................

SORRY GUYZ FOR THE DELAY AS I WAS BUSY WITH SOME OTHER THINGS....

ZOOOOOOM ZOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOMMM....LETS GO THERE.....GO AND REGISTER YOURSELF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IF U DONT MAKE MONEY DZ YEAR...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2273489/binary-option-alertz-strategies-season4
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omotsonfx: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
shalom123:
@omakay my network delayed a little...see the one that just occured with the short 5mins doji and the cross over that happened on the beginning of the next candle of the 1mins time frame...its that simple,you enter the trade sharp sharp @ +/- 0.4 in 3mins.
..pls my oga u used 0.500 on the last post instead of 0.4 as you mention here pls what s the difference and what is this figure?..pls dont mind my newbie question.... grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by shakol91(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
fxstory:
its good to pull resources together but the both of you must come into terms with each other that the fund is something you can afford to lose and also have trust with each other.one of the first thing to do is to learn it properly.you need knowledge of forex to trade binary options.you can learn price action and candlestick.it may take time but you just have to settle down and learn it properly.

Don't be in hurry to start just because of the way some people painted it like it prints dollars without loosing.its way more than just sitting in front of pc and clicking call and put.you need to learn to stand out of the crowd
please I'm ready to learn and how do I start and do you have any material or link you can refer me to learn. Secondly, is it compulsory that I'm must use pc to do transactions and must always be on pc 24/7? Please,Your reply is urgently needed
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by shakol91(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:

my straight but very difficult answer is: go online and learn how to trade forex when you are done,then go to binary dot com and observe their platform and see for urself wonders...recommended sites for forex are :babypips dot com,https://www. dukascopy. com/fxcomm/fx-article-contest/?Price-Action-Trade-Set-Up&action=read&id=1227,tradingmarkets dot com...
to download all kinds of books and videos go to :cabafx dot com...study chart patterns very well including support and resistance,don't ask further questions now cos what i will want u to do now is go study and practice very well and be sure beyound reasonable doubt u are ready b4 u invest only in this manner will u make good success.wish you luck bro...
SHALOM
thanks. Please I need to make those links clearer and are you saying I need to learn forex first,before I can understand binary option?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by shakol91(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:
please is it possible to do the trading on phone or is it only done on pc?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
shakol91:
thanks. Please I need to make those links clearer and are you saying I need to learn forex first,before I can understand binary option?
what i am saying is that for you to be a master of binary,you need to grapple with forex a little...come to the new binary page and more answers will be given
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by shakol91(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:

what i am saying is that for you to be a master of binary,you need to grapple with forex a little...come to the new binary page and more answers will be given
I'm currently on wapmasta01 thread. Is that the new binary page? Everything they are discussing there is just like jargons to me. My mind is confusing me that will I be able to learn this thing on my own without an expert. Please help me out (I want to venture into this thing to keep myself busy and make online legit money)
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
shakol91:
I'm currently on wapmasta01 thread. Is that the new binary page? Everything they are discussing there is just like jargons to me. My mind is confusing me that will I be able to learn this thing on my own without an expert. Please help me out (I want to venture into this thing to keep myself busy and make online legit money)
send me a mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by shakol91(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
shalom123:

send me a mail.
I've sent you a pm. Pls I'm willing to learn. I'm done with babypip dot com now (I've learnt basic rudiment of forex trade there), pls on cabafx dot com
,they're many videos there,pls can you just copy the link of the one that is useful for me. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by puskin: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.