Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs (21774 Views)

How To Create And Stabilize 2.5 Million Jobs In Nigeria Private Schools. / Buses To Board To Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja. / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (2) (3) (4)

Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by mistudreh(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Jonathan asks board to create three million jobs

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday inaugurated
the Presidential Jobs Board.
The Chairman of the board is Vice President Namadi Sambo while Tony Elumelu is the Vice Chairman.
Jonathan mandated the board to create three million jobs
in 12 months.
He urged the board to develop a road map that would
gradually, on periodical basis, create jobs for the youth.
Other members of the board are the Secretary to the
Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-
Madueke and Minister of Trade and Investment, Dr.
Olusegun Aganga.
The board also has the Minister of Labour, Emeka Wogu;
Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina; Solid Minerals
Minister, Musa Sada; Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu;
Mnister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau, and Governor of
the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, among
others as members.
The representatives of the private sector on the board are
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Atedo Peterside, Chairman of Innoson Group, Innocent Chukwuma; Managing Director of First Bank of Nigeria PLC, Mr. Bisi Onasanya, and Mr. Ben Petters.
The President said the board was carefully constituted to
include key members of the public and private sectors to
ensure that the board draw on the cross-expertise of
people in government as well as those in private
enterprise.
Source; http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-asks-board-to-create-three-million-jobs/

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2014
3 million? Amen!

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by rawpadgin(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2014
3million? i pray o

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Dahmum(f): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2014
So its now(few seconds to Election)that he just tot øƒ doin this wink.#PoliticsWOo

O̲̣̥h ! M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ GoD .THRICE (3) toDAY on the Frontpage.*now M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ heart is pumping soooooo hard dis is just sooo much shock, joy, fulfimnt all at once. Thanks Mod#huggsss.shout out to M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ hubby for introducing me to Nairaland,I Ŀ♡√Ɛ u soooooooooooooooo much Olowo ori ale nobody*winks#kissesss

Note: I Have NEVER made a frontpage, NEVER

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Another Sure-P type of job with stipends for Nigerian Graduates.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by reedbam: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Is the form 1000 or 1200 grin .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by mistudreh(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2014
So nah now dem knw say dem suppose create jobs
This govt is a SCAM!
Lest we forget the immigration job application early this year. What was the result? R.I.P to the souls we lost then.
We will definitely meet at the polls

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by omenka(m): 12:51am On Sep 11, 2014
#Rephrasing: Jonathan asks board to recruit 3million TAN cyber agents.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2014
create 3m jobs and sell 2000k forms. do d maths

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2014
okay smiley
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nctrice(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2014
the team seem to be made up of more technocrat, but I think the 3 million mark in one year is a wild Goose chase

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2014
One way to get jobs galore.....by getting off oil and developing an industrial economy like Japan, China and Germany.....and South Korea.

Oil is not an agent of growth.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by VocalWalls: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2014
This doesn't seem hope-worthy...

To your own peril

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by LMAyedun(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Until the jobs are created jare!
I believe in action.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by jamp: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2014
this is a committee government.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by browncool(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2014
I use to like Mr. Jona., but when Mr. President start doing the needful in the 11th hour due to incoming election, then the obvious guess is as good as a laugh stock of himself.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by kingthreat(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Na so dem dey create jobs? No be by mouth ooooo.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by chiefololade: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't want to comment
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by kobonaire(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2014
The board cannot just create jobs like it is egusi soup.
Sound economic policies and strategic government spending will surely create jobs (a transparent government will also help).

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Funniez: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Oga Jona, pls set a commitee to make sure those jobs are created.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by tjfulloption(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
cool i pray to Almighty God, let me be among them...ameen. GEJ till 2019!

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Funniez: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
You cant just wake up and ask a board which constitutes of 64-yr old men with pot bellies to create 3 milion jobs. Chai, wel, best president ever. Gej till 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by habex005(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Creation of jobs in the news, I wonder what sector will three million jobs be created.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by freshness2020: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Let's see the doing" not the talking"
Our ears are filled already with lies.., its the turn of the eyes to believe" too.
...♈όϋ (GEJ) being my my man can't stop me from saying the truth!
GEJ 2015!
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by AAlozie(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Whatever 'strategy' you use in order to get our votes Mr. President, I will not vote for you.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2014
What kind of Job?? Or rather 3 million job of his campaign awareness.

GEJ till 2015........

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2014
What kind of Job?? Or rather 3 million job of his campaign awareness.

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by Otunbab: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2014
If this is true, then my biff for GEJ will reduce a little.
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by davidflipcy(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Na lie. GEJ deceiving nigerians since 512BC cool

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by datguru: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2014
End Time Things
Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by firstolalekan(m): 6:26am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: .... Jonathan mandated the board to create three million jobs
in 12 months...
This clueless jona really thinks he'll stay in office beyond 2015
He must be dreaming.
#bringbackjonatoOtuoke2015

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs by msmon(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2014
3 million Job? I don't want to believe anything I read from the paper anymore especially if it emanate from the FG. 'Action they say speaks louder than voice', I want to see the actions not the talking.
And in all honesty, I don't trust 97% of the member of the committee, the will only us that(if it's implemented) for feed themselves. Mtcheeew!

2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / Can I Correct My Interviewer's Grammatical Errors? / Aptitude Test Invitation