Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Transcription - Igbo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcription - Igbo (1232 Views)

Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. / Transcription Job - Igbo / I Offer Transcription Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcription - Igbo by Grandmisty: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Posting Title

Project
The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Igbo speech and typing on computer in Igbo what is said, or fixing the given original Igbo text to match the audio. Work is on a flexible basis minimum availability of 10 hours per week.
Requirements
- Must be a native speaker of Igbo (as spoken in Nigeria) - Must be able to understand Owerri, Onitsha and Ngwa -
Must have the ability to read and write standard Igbo - An interest in the Igbo language, its spelling system and how borrowed words are spelled would be an advantage.

- Must have good spelling skills - Must have the ability to read and write Igbo - Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills - Can understand written English instructions - Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player
You will be asked to complete the Igbo spelling test to be considered for this project. If you are fluent in other languages you can attempt any relevant tests via the ‘Qualifications’ tab once registered

https://erec.appen.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2ODA3Qjk5MUVENDg5RkZBQzQ2OEI5NkZGMzkmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=300&sap-language=EN
Re: Transcription - Igbo by successking401(m): 3:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Grandmisty: Posting Title

Project
The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Igbo speech and typing on computer in Igbo what is said, or fixing the given original Igbo text to match the audio. Work is on a flexible basis minimum availability of 10 hours per week.
Requirements
- Must be a native speaker of Igbo (as spoken in Nigeria) - Must be able to understand Owerri, Onitsha and Ngwa -
Must have the ability to read and write standard Igbo - An interest in the Igbo language, its spelling system and how borrowed words are spelled would be an advantage.

- Must have good spelling skills - Must have the ability to read and write Igbo - Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills - Can understand written English instructions - Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Firefox, Java and Flash Player
You will be asked to complete the Igbo spelling test to be considered for this project. If you are fluent in other languages you can attempt any relevant tests via the ‘Qualifications’ tab once registered

https://erec.appen.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2ODA3Qjk5MUVENDg5RkZBQzQ2OEI5NkZGMzkmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=300&sap-language=EN
pls how do i apply? Going by the requirements,I fits into this project 100%.
Re: Transcription - Igbo by sambright2012: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
biko kedu ka mu ga esi tinye akwukwo maka oru a, enwerem akara nzere nke mbu sitere na mahadum gometi etiti nke alanyi.amara mu agumagu nakwa edemede na nsu-ghari asusu igbo nke oma, abukwam oka ome na ihe gbasara igwee edemede bu (computer) ,etozurum etozu na ihe banyere nsughari na ndeghari mkpuru okwu igbo.i ga ewetam site na akara edemede nziga ozi nke ndi beke kporo (email) chuksbright61@gmail.com, ma obukwanu gi kpomu oku na akara ekwenti.ka chineke mezie okwu.

4 Likes

Re: Transcription - Igbo by sambright2012: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
d link is fraustrating, pls can u provide other means to register .
Re: Transcription - Igbo by chemystery: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
sambright2012: d link is fraustrating, pls can u provide other means to register .
ehn ehn, you for no speak english...
Re: Transcription - Igbo by Mrval20(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm interested in this offer too but the website is not responding.
Re: Transcription - Igbo by CBNIM: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
sambright2012: biko kedu ka mu ga esi tinye akwukwo maka oru a, enwerem akara nzere nke mbu sitere na mahadum gometi etiti nke alanyi.amara mu agumagu nakwa edemede na nsu-ghari asusu igbo nke oma, abukwam oka ome na ihe gbasara igwee edemede bu (computer) ,etozurum etozu na ihe banyere nsughari na ndeghari mkpuru okwu igbo.i ga ewetam site na akara edemede nziga ozi nke ndi beke kporo (email) chuksbright61@gmail.com, ma obukwanu gi kpomu oku na akara ekwenti 07066917803.ka chineke mezie okwu.

Wow! Guy you're really really really good at this! I'm IMPRESSED!

Keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcription - Igbo by saintneo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have feeling that this might be police case.

(1) (Reply)

Na Fake Abi Na Real! Pls Help / Current Job Opening At Greenview Company / Very Urgent: Vacancies At Pixels Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.