Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Proper Nb Plc Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Proper Nb Plc Test Format (1868 Views)

Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / Dragnet: Nestle Nigeria Plc Test / Nestle Nigeria Plc Test!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by SOJ(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2006
Hi people.Got this from another forum and thought it'll be helpful.I thought creating a new thread for this woould make it easily recognisable for those who need it.Cheers!

" The nigerian breweries test is set by waec and jamb.
expect the normal stuff u see in gre and gmat like verbal reasoning,analytical reasoning. mathematics. basically more of GRE stuff. that was what came out in the last management trainee stuff in 2004.there was nothing like diagram that time.
tips for the test.
1. expect a large crowd as much as 15,000 people but be rest assured that it wiil be properly organised and it will be marked .dont be distracted by the crowd. just be focussed and do your bit.
2.pass markis around 60%.anybody that gets above that wiil come for the second written test.
3.there 4 stages 2 written 2 oral(at times 1).
4.only the best wiil be chosen to join. not becuase of grade but your leadership ability and social disposition( u know say na beer company) and your business orientation
5.ask ur self this question. can u sell beer?
6. nobody can help u .it is purely based on merit.
7.if u know how to enjoy life to the full NBPLC is the place to be or what else can you say of a company that produces STAR,GULDER,LEGEND,AMSTEL,MALTINA AND HEINEIKEN.

i wish u guys all the best.

waiting to receive u into the brewers world

NB. The writer is a brewer with NBPLC he joined thru the management trainee scheme 2 yrs ago"
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by dhunter(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2006
cool am so glad about ur mail.tanx n God bless
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by dejanero(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2006
SOJ, can u remember the other test centres for nbplc? i forget which of the states i took thanks
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by oyebanji(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2006
SOJ baba, may the almighty God bless and keep you. Thanks for the helpful tips
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by Tmac1: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2006
hmmm, soj, spoken like a true member of the round table, hic!!! wink
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by omobamital(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2006
SOJ thanx for the info and GOD bless.
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by asanibola: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2006
SOJ,tanx for the Info.I have been sent two .test invitation in ibadan and lagos with two different id no.is it advisable to gofor the two or what do you suggest
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by blissfull(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
One Love, do read some current affair
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by kalyx: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2006
hello soj, i ve been unable to verify if i got an iv.i deleted my bulk b4 i discovered it could be there.i could gatecrash bt am in d East.so what do u suggest i do.is there a way 2 verify for me?pls help.d name is Nnajekwu C.H
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by ebong4waz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2006
may God bless you SOJ gr8ly. u r the man cheesy but i have a gbege! i never see my iv yet even i my bulk mail. pls can som1 send down the venue,but all my homies wil get the format.Gr8st SOJ!! grin
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by SOJ(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2006
thanks for the glowing comments; am blushing grin
i think from pple IV's the centers apply: Lagos, Enugu and other places NB exists.just 3 or 4 places.
Guy with 2 centers should just pick one closer and more convinient for him,abi now?
gate crashing might not be a good idea cos i heard it'll be organised;u suppose don pass dat levels nah grin ? Cheers
Re: The Proper Nb Plc Test Format by dearie(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2006
Good idea or not, what if it was in ur bulk mail and it didn't occur to you to look thru' b4 deleting.
Anyway, I'll try and be there, dem no dey grow pass that one o!

(1) (Reply)

Noble Oil And Gas: I I Think Its A Scam / Drivers Wanted / Urgent Recruitment For Lagos And Ibadan Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.