Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Share Your Testimonies With The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies With The World. (375 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimonies With The World. by judaboom: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Share your testimonies of the good things God has done in your life. Please send us a write-up of your testimony. Your full name and your geographical location. God bless you as you share your faith and miracles with others. Email ikyesbiss@gmail.com your stories would be published and a link sent to you for your approval. Adding pictures with your stories would be appreciated but is not compulsory.
Re: Share Your Testimonies With The World. by DjAndroid: 5:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Mine: the last time I was sick was in 2008. I am blessed with good health. Praise the Lord with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Science On End Of The World Who Can Reconcile It Pls / DO Not Stop Fighting / The Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.