Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Not Coming - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Not Coming (474 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Coming by marenx: 4:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes, why not coming to have fun?
Saying 'Je ne sais pas' in French is what most people can't ignore. 'Je ne sais pas means 'I don't know.' My girl friend from Cameroon always said 'Je ne sais pas' to make me angry whenever she knew I was desperate to know something. 'Tu es souvent male', I would say. Translating it to English, it means 'You're always mad or bad.' so that is how it was. And there was a time she said, 'Je t'aime (I love you)' and I replied, 'Na lie' in pigin English. So she became angry and responded with 'Tu as tort (You are wrong).'
Re: Why Not Coming by DjAndroid: 5:00am On Sep 11, 2014
And what happened next?

By the way, Wetin I wan use french do? I better learn Chinese instead. French has nothing to offer me.
Re: Why Not Coming by marenx: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Hahaha! Slow to anger, slow to speak and quick to listen. This is not Facebook!

(1) (Reply)

The Insane Mr Nigeria / Dyman Associates Publishing Inc. Reviews On Being Mortal / With No Mournful Groan (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.