Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Urgent Need For All Parent/guardian To Go On Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Need For All Parent/guardian To Go On Strike (407 Views)

Is It Advisable For My Parents Or Guardian To Choose Course Me? / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For All Parent/guardian To Go On Strike by rojad(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2014
This is a call to all parents to go on strike until they see all the equipment for fighting Ebola are installed in all the schools. We should not sacrifice our children. Remember the children of our leaders are not in Nigerian schools so they do not care whether our children are alive or dead. Parents should start a nationwide strike not to take their ward to school until they see everything to prevent Ebola spreading are installed in the school. I am sure many parents are affected like I am economically( I currently have financial difficulty because of the effect of Ebola) but it is more disastrous to allow our children suffer isolation. If things get out of control there is no way parents will not hide their children whether the government use soldiers or not. Nigeria will then become the second Liberia. All the announcement about training of personnel are all propaganda to siphon money. Since I know some schools that have submitted list and have no training till now. The Ministry of Education might have siphoned the money as usual. FEC should investigate this claim. Ebola can be contained and at the same time it can get out of hand. If Ebola gets out of hand, it would be disastrous. I tell you the truth, BOKO HARAM is far BETTER to Ebola disease that is out of control. The existence of Nigeria as a nation will be threatened.
Re: Urgent Need For All Parent/guardian To Go On Strike by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Great when do we start
Re: Urgent Need For All Parent/guardian To Go On Strike by rojad(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Immediately. I will not take my child to school unless I see that everything is in place.
1. The teachers that are to be trained in all the states have being trained.
2. They are wearing the full protective clothing's against Ebola Disease
3. There is adequate flow of water for washing of hands regularly
4. The school have enough disinfectant
5. The temperature of each students are taken at the gate before entrance
6. The school have mini health center to isolate a child that might have developed symptoms latter

I still think that we should wait till all suspected victims are cleared. Even after clearing we should not relax because the danger is not over till there is no Ebola in the world anymore. Schools that cannot provide the things above should be merged with those that can provide it. The latter is not necessary since a lot of money have being provided by FEC and international community unless they have siphoned it as usual

(1) (Reply)

EBSU Merit Admission List 2014/2015 Released / What Are The Job Prospects For Engineering Students / Oracle ATG Commerce Online Training In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.