Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help Me Out On This You Guys - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Out On This You Guys (736 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Of The New Look Of My Site? / Hey! Can You Guys Write An Christmas App To Find An Xcaped Turkey? / My Newly Hosted Wordpress Website, How Much Can You Guys Pay For It????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out On This You Guys by thecrew: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
webmasters in the house,

i greeet you all, i only want to know where i can dawnload macro media dream weaver for editing html and plain text on a site free and where i get a webhosting for free

the crew

Re: Help Me Out On This You Guys by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
well, i only know where you can post for free

you are already doing that
Re: Help Me Out On This You Guys by ikeobidi(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2008
If yu want free webhosting, u can visit www.freeservers.com.
As for the macromedia dreamweaver, it's all over the place.
Yu can get that with just N300 or less.
Re: Help Me Out On This You Guys by DualCore1: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2008
thecrew:

webmasters in the house,

i greeet you all, i only want to know where i can dawnload macro media dream weaver for editing html and plain text on a site free and where i get a webhosting for free

the crew

its two words Macromedia Dreamweaver.
You can get it from www.adobe.com
I dont think they've released CS4, (got the entire CS4 from somewhere else), but there is CS3 there.
Cheers.
About free servers, make google ur best buddy and ask him questions.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed / Web/wap Hosting / Polls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.