Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot (771 Views)

Antispambot Is On Banning Spree!!! Help Me / Deactivation Of Antispambot In The Diary Section. / I Cant Serve This Ban By Sexkillz till 3001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot by Oxone(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Hello Seun

I want to call your attention to the activities of the Antispambot on Nairaland.

Yesterday i created a thread with in the Technology Market section of Nairaland to advertise the few switches i have for sale and was immediately banned by the Antispambot and had my topic deleted. i decided to create the thread with another account *yeah i know i shouldn't but situations like this leaves one no choice* and got another banned again! i got a mod to lift the ban on this account and tried to update the thread today but got banned again by the antispambot for my effort and the thread deleted a second time.

Now what I'd like to know why i keep getting banned by the Antispambot for creating an advert/sales thread in the Technology market section since i wasn't spamming or violating any of Nairaland's numerous rules. Maybe one of your mods can enlighten me on whats going on here cos I'm clearly baffled & miffed.

I'd be obliged if you can look into the excesses of the Antispambot cos having a mod lift the ban does not solve my problem as the Spambot would issue another ban and delete the thread each time i update. Thanks

cc Obinoscopy, dragnet, Fulaman198, Mukina, skydancer, Maleeq, puskin, honsule, Freiburger, r231, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot by Dyt(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2014
antispam whatever was designed by seun
so its expected to act as its boss acts
dont blame it much
Re: Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot by Leetunechi: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Dont worry

we are ontop of the matter grin ..as i type this right now.

Four men c'mtte is being set up to investigate this issue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot by Oxone(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dyt: antispam whatever was designed by seun
so its expected to act as its boss acts
dont blame it much

As in! its annoying, now i cant post on that section of Nairaland angry angry angry

How are u dear?

Leetunechi: Dont worry
we are ontop of the matter grin ..as i type this right now.
Four men c'mtte is being set up to investigate this issue cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol you and who?
Re: Incessant And Reckless BaN By Antispambot by Seun(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Always [Mail Mods] to get help. This is not a big deal. The Antispam Bot makes mistakes but those mistakes can be corrected by moderators.

(1)

Pls, How Can I Use Bigger Font In Post? / How To Kiss Your Crush Perfectly: 10 Easy Steps / Are You For Or Against The Recent Boko Haram Ceasefire With The Nigeria Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.