Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

David Bechkam Moving To Italy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Bechkam Moving To Italy? (2065 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) / Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) / Truck Moving Kate Henshaw’s Property Out Of Burnt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Bechkam Moving To Italy? by marhd: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
He's been in L.A. less than two years. But is David Beckham already planning a return to Europe?

The British soccer star confirms that he does hope to move to Italy – for just a "few months!" – later this winter. Now that his Major League Soccer season has ended in the U.S., he's hoping to spend time playing with AC Milan.

"The MLS season doesn't run as long as the European season and having played most of my career in Europe, my body has been trained ,  not to have that amount of time off," he wrote on his blog. "It also gives me the chance to keep my fitness up and carry that on for when I come back to the Galaxy for the new MLS season [next March]."

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Feat Snoop, Mr Endowed Remix-- Watch Video / Tuface New Song For Annie Mac His Wife / The Truth Behind Wizkid And (E.M.E)- Banky W. Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.