Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Can One Do To Please Women? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can One Do To Please Women? (525 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Do To Please Women? by landinfo: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Once upon a time, infact that was 3 months ago, women especially in America wanted the release of this convicted felony gang member by name Jeremy Meeks whose pic is below (while in prison, he even got jobs for modelling-advert in Hollywood for that matter o).....but these same women have turned around to hate the American NFL player by name Ray Rice who must have mistakenbly because of anger hit on his then fiancee who is now his wife in an elevator room....so i'm asking this question:

What do women really want in life as in what can one do to please women that believe that what is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

N.b. I think it's good to be handsome for a man cos it may go a long way in.......

Re: What Can One Do To Please Women? by Mimienudles(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Be as real as you were created, be you!

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Lion That Tames Leopards, Boasts Joseph Mbu. / What Will You Do? / Be A Good Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.