Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Register Your Biz Name With CAC In Less Than 21days With Less Than N15k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Register Your Biz Name With CAC In Less Than 21days With Less Than N15k (868 Views)

Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 / How To Register Your Biz Name With Corporate Affairs With Less Than 10k / I Need To Register A Biz Name Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Biz Name With CAC In Less Than 21days With Less Than N15k by isi31(f): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
When I started the process of registering my business name, it cost me N6000, I was so surprised because I had once approached a lawyer friend who collected some cash from me and never even processed the papers. Most of these lawyers charge as much as N50,000. This guide will teach you the simple processes involved which you can do all by yourself and save time and money.

Please visit this link
www.naijanetbiz.com/isioma

(1) (Reply)

AGO -diesel - Truck Available For Delivery To All States In Nigeria / Fidelity Bank Please Refund My N60,000!! / Free E-book: 500+ Interview Questions! Drop Your Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.