Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

NFF CRISIS: Sports Minister, Danagogo Bans Maigari From Glass House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NFF CRISIS: Sports Minister, Danagogo Bans Maigari From Glass House (363 Views)

Glass House, Nigeria Football Federation Secretariat On Fire. / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Nff Consider Two Eaglets For Eagles Namibia Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF CRISIS: Sports Minister, Danagogo Bans Maigari From Glass House by Gunite: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Following erstwhile  Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) President Aminu Maigari  return to office as directed by football governing body, FIFA, the Minister of Sports Tammy Danagogo has asked him to refrain from stepping a foot on the premises of the Glass House.

Danagogo, who was  said to have been shocked by news that Maigari had returned to the NFF office, stated that he didn’t tell him to resume work.

“We asked all the parties, Maigari, Giwa and everybody involved in this crisis to stay clear of that place (Glass House) so that we can amicably resolve this issue,” Danagogo said. Up till [Tuesday] morning, the report I got from Musa Amadu was that they were out of that place. I don’t want them to go there to fight and it will be in the best interest of everybody involved to maintain the peace we have achieved up till this moment.”

Maigari however insisted that he has not received such order and claimed his return was temporary, not on a full-time basis.

“He (minister) did not tell me anything. But I just received a call now telling me to leave the office, which I have to comply and honour. I am not here to resume fully but for interim measure and even without anybody’s intervention I did not come here to stay. I know I must leave here,” Maigari stated.

“We are in the process of completing our tenure and a new board will be in place very soon to takeover the running of the federation.”

(1) (Reply)

I Am More Experienced Than Jonathan-Atiku / Dermarose On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The 2 Meal Solution / Win A Prize Blackberry Q5, Leathe Cuff Watch By Rockstar & Himalaya Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.