Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerians Money Still Trapped In Savannah Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Money Still Trapped In Savannah Bank (686 Views)

Jonathan Has Almost Used Up All Nigerians Money For Campaign / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / Review: The Bitter Truth On How Nigerians Money Are Spent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Money Still Trapped In Savannah Bank by benson81(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
In 2002 I was in the University chilling in my room off campus.Then I heard over the Radio that Savannah Bank had folded up.My Mum had some Millions in savings,which she had saved for over 30 yrs.she did all she could but she couldn't get her money.I am amazed that 14 yrs after my mum and others have not got their monies with so many people passing away because of this yet nobody in authority is doing anything about it.CBN,NDIC non are saving anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Money Still Trapped In Savannah Bank by eluquenson(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nigeria has so many issues to address, so many problems.
It's a pity CBN couldn't enforce the bank to pay all the creditors & customers, am sure the money saved then has no tangible value now with the rate of inflation.
All our govt know is how to embezzle public funds.
Re: Nigerians Money Still Trapped In Savannah Bank by Rexnegro(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Op God almighty go bless u ,bless ur family...just yesterday my dad and myself was talking about savannah bank n his money (900k+) ... They have won the case since only for them to start operations....
Its that bastard in abeokuta that close up and seize savannah license all because nwobodo was aspiring for presidency while he was the national chairman of the bank same time...so the bastard in abeokuta believed that nwobodo source of financing his campaign is from the bank...its well sha.
Hope they resume soon..

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22nd Resumption Date / Chief Ayo Adebanjo: The Yoruba “bettertogether” / Why Should Ghanians Insult President Jonathan & All Nigerians Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.