Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... (2411 Views)

Can Someone Decode This Statement And Advise / Husband Taking Meat From The Pot Of Soup/stew: Whats Ur Take On This? / Whats Ur Opinion On Adoption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by beckytunde(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
A man ws talkg abt women n he said and i quote"I WOULD PREFER TO BE AN ANIMAL THAN A WOMAN"...jst because he feels a woman gvs her totality to her home....pls i nid candid response frm nlanders....aw do u respond to such man?...tanx
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by kreamidiva(f): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of Moses!!!

What did we do to him

I hope he wasn't r@ped by his mother o.

3 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by beckytunde(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
i wonder ooooo...and someone tells me dt isnt an insult to d women race....me self surprise as u surprise
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Biko, what is going on here undecided

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by beckytunde(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
BurntToast: Biko, what is going on here undecided
dt a man decides to compare a woman to an animal n preferd bng an animal than being a woman
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by dytbabe: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
No
He's not sane
undecided
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
some men sha, na still us born dem, take care of them and their kids o. anyways ......

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by lirusehn(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014

May he die woefully undecided

Amen

6 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Julieni: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well since its his wish to be an animal rather than be a woman, he is already an animal..

2 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by ideyhere(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
My dear you don't credit such comments with a response...cos doing that would be reducing yourself to the level of the [/b]animan[b] that said it

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by beckytunde(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
lirusehn:

Amen
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
beckytunde:
dt a man decides to compare a woman to an animal n preferd bng an animal than being a woman
Well, It's a known fact some men hate women
I mean really, really hate (us)
They want (us) suffering or dead, blame (us) for every of their misfortune

It's also a known fact some women are far, far deadlier than the largest cobra
Dangerous women, deadly words

So you see, when a man says he'd rather be an animal than be called a woman, he must have his reason(s)

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by smokeydrinky: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
lirusehn:

Amen

Really ?
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by beckytunde(f): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
BurntToast:
Well, It's a known fact some men hate women
I mean really, really hate (us)
They want (us) suffering or dead, blame (us) for every of their misfortune

It's also a known fact some women are far, far deadlier than the largest cobra
Dangerous women, deadly words

So you see, when a man says he'd rather be an animal than be called a woman, he must have his reason(s)
wld hv tot dt too...bt his only reason as said by his cousin is dt...woman enslaves demselves to their home...if a woman gvs her all ik dt...then i dnt think anyman shd reduce her to dt level...my opinion though....
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
lirusehn:

Amen

madam, you too harsh o.
everybody get mouth and can spew any rubbish
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Hollyb(f): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2014
And it is better for him to be an animal. I am proud to be a woman cos am FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made by God. I am an Image of God. So if someone prefers to be an animal than being an image of God. Then so be it to him

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by GreenBobo: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Does he hate his mom that much
Just joking sha! But we are all animals na
Even though you are reading this on a sophisticated electronic device, you are an animal.
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Godmystrength: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
beckytunde: A man ws talkg abt women n he said and i quote"I WOULD PREFER TO BE AN ANIMAL THAN A WOMAN"...jst because he feels a woman gvs her totality to her home....pls i nid candid response frm nlanders....aw do u respond to such man?...tanx
Which is something he can/will never do abi? Well i don't blame him sha because it seems animals have more rights than women in some parts of the world......

Animals are better treated than some women in their homes... sad sad

it is not like he is comparing women to animals but he will prefer to be an animal than a woman because some animals have better lifes than some women. smh
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
I wish that he becomes an animal in his next life if this is his wish. wink
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Godmystrength: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: I wish that he becomes an animal in his next life if this is his wish. wink

he won't be having a second life sha.
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Godmystrength: he won't be having a second life sha.

You don't know for sure.
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Godmystrength: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't know for sure.
even if he mistakenly have one, i think it will b better he comes as a woman. that is a better punishment than granting his wish.

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Godmystrength: even if he mistakenly have one, i think it will b better he comes as a woman. that is a better punishment than granting his wish.

I had no intention to punish him and being a woman is not a punishment.
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by edwife(f): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Beckytunde and dhabeautijas i see you,hope you all doing great! smiley cool

Will come to the wink thread to see everyone cheesy.

@topic no need to comment on such statement,waste of my brain space undecided
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
edwife: Beckytunde and dhabeautijas i see you,hope you all doing great! smiley cool

Will come to the wink thread to see everyone cheesy.

@topic no need to comment on such statement,waste of my brain space undecided
edwife, i hail back. we will be expecting u.missing u plenty

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
carefreewannabe: I wish that he becomes an animal in his next life if this is his wish. wink

AMEN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Godmystrength: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I had no intention to punish him and being a woman is not a punishment.
okay. but to him, being a woman is the worst thing that can actually happen to him. if he comes as an animal, he will have a happy life cos that's his wish. but as a woman, he will forever regret ever making that statement.

1 Like

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: okay. but to him, being a woman is the worst thing that can actually happen to him. if he comes as an animal, he will have a happy life cos that's his wish. but as a woman, he will forever regret ever making that statement.

Then let him come again as a female animal. grin

2 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Godmystrength: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Then let him come again as a female animal. grin
best deal ever grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Godmystrength: best deal ever grin grin

wink grin grin

High Five!

cool cool
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by Spicylate(f): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
response: Amen Sir.
no energy to waste on animals biko.
Re: WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... by shizzleStar: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
the man is an not only insane but a degenerate fvcktard angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Kind Of Situation? / As It Stands Today, Describe Your Life In One Word / Dealing With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.