Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Transexual Spends £60k Making Herself Very Bootylicious Like Nicky Minaj - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transexual Spends £60k Making Herself Very Bootylicious Like Nicky Minaj (4029 Views)

PHOTOS: Nicky Minaj Shared New Sexy Pictures / If Your Best Friend Want To Marry An American Transexual For Greencard? / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transexual Spends £60k Making Herself Very Bootylicious Like Nicky Minaj by Seandeeds(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
A 42 year woman, Tatiana Williams, has spent over £60,000 on surgeries that happened to be illegal and has had over 100 black-market injections into her cheeks. Despite seeing most of her friends dead, she still went ahead with the illegal surgeries.

His words, “I’ve seen people eaten up by the silicone. I’ve seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore,”

“I’ve seen people have their whole breast taken off. I’ve seen everything.

“It’s cheaper on the black market and people are willing to take the risks to achieve the beauty.

“Maybe Nicki’s actually got an ass like me.”

See more at: http://seunsblog.com/#sthash.jMstVrw8.dpuf

Re: Transexual Spends £60k Making Herself Very Bootylicious Like Nicky Minaj by scholes23(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2014
So much money, problem na how to spend am

(1) (Reply)

Truvada, A New Drug To Prevent HIV Approved / I Am Here For A War / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.