Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Defining The Eye-brows - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Defining The Eye-brows (21118 Views)

Defining The Eye-brows / How To Shape Your Eye Brows (pictorial Tutorial Inclusive) / Eye Brows Shaping Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by MsNas(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
debrihachi: Wah Kinda concealer can I use? da one I v doesn't wipe off
Depends on what you wanna use them for. I use the ones in the picture and they all wipe off. What's the product you're using?

I use the first two and the last one when on my face directly and I use the third one just to define my brows. They all clean up good and are L'Oreal products. Only the third is Covergirl.

You might wanna buy makeup removing wipes too. the Neutogena type..

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
stage 4 is all a girl needs. Less is more. too much make up clogs your pores and suffocates your skin. una dey fear wrinkles pass any thing but una no dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by debrihachi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
MsNas:
Depends on what you wanna use them for. I use the ones in the picture and they all wipe off. What's the product you're using?

I use the first two and the last one when on my face directly and I use the third one just to define my brows. They all clean up good and are L'Oreal products. Only the third is Covergirl.

You might wanna buy makeup removing wipes too. the Neutogena type..
thanks alot ms.
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by daveP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Artificiality wasting hard-earned cash since the days of Pharaoh-necho

#TeamLeaveItTheWayItsDrawnByNature#
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by princesa(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
I know that one Mr Seun like that lipsrsealed does not like this grin

buh ladies be like, we don't care grin

3 Likes

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by kalishay: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
angelTI: I don't take care of my brows at all though my hand is not straight when filling it.

What's the difference between pix 4 and 6 biko?

Pic 4 is just a filled brow while pic 6 is highlighted with a concealer Makin it more define
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bheemz(f): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
U can also contact bheemzmakeover for brows grooming 08062868434 and as well for perfect makeup......ladies stop d drawings on ur face!
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by jaybeekay(f): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nicee. I learnt somefin new.
Zidosky: DEFINING THE BROWS
To create the best shape, its best to use a brow definer or a brow powder.

What You Need
1. Mascara wand (spoolie)
2. Brow definer brush (little brush)
3. Brow definer
4. Angle brush/Flat brush
5. Concealer
(Picture of what you need has been provided below and equally numbered for easy identification)

How to Apply
STEP 1: Start by using the mini spooley brush (or the comb looking brush) to remove any excess foundation or powder from the brows and brush them neatly in place.

STEP 2: Outline your brows by dipping the tip of the little brow definer brush in the brow definer (the brow definer brush is actually really little and its found inside the brow definer, lolz).

STEP 3: Use the tip of the little brow definer brush and fill in your brows (the dark brown shade of brow definer goes with dark/black brows, while the light brown shade of brow definer goes with light brown brows, you can also mix the two shades for brows that are in between).

STEP 4: Make sure the brow definer is consistent with the shade of your brows, so that there wont be any demarcation (cos really you wont want your brows looking lighter or darker than the brow definer, you'ld want it all blended in, right !).

STEP 5: Using the tip of your angle brush on the concealer, make your brows to pop and stand out more, by gently highlighting the top and bottom of your brows following the shape of your brows you just defined (Refer to pix below for better understanding, yea !).

STEP 6: You wont want your brows looking all white, so you'ld have to blend the concealer into your skin still using the angle brush (you blend the highlighted bottom part downwards into your skin and the top part upwards into your skin). Then use your mascara wand (spoolie) to blend it all in and to remove excesses.

And Viola.....your brow is highlighted, defined, and stands out better than you met it, lolz!

Was this tutorial helpful, leave a comment, or ask questions, if you're lost somewhere, somehow ~ bringing out the goodness in you! #diadem #makeupartist #abuja
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by jaybeekay(f): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol. Defining the brow doesn't rili make anyone beautiful, more like attactive
9jahubcom: nice tips for ugly girls to become pretty a little
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
jaybeekay: Lol. Defining the brow doesn't rili make anyone beautiful, more like attactive

like what i could see on your DP..ryt
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by jaybeekay(f): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
The more you look, the less u see
bosun11:

like what i could see on your DP..ryt
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol, thought i was the only one that noticed that, it comes out small...like a learner's brows. I won't throw it away, make e just dey dia...
No disrespect to my white mamis but em stencils are designed to cater to the white folks. Tried it once e no work. Just get your eyebrows threaded Nd follow the pattern. Easy peasy smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ehen, sorry I'm late. So this Eye brows thing you are saying, how far?

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Esttyconnect(f): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some people don't need this...
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by bosun11(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
jaybeekay: The more you look, the less u see

if na curse...i reject am...haba !!!.......... sad
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya: I'm looking forward to the funny pictures.

But seriously, I only just learned to do PERFECT brows earlier this year. I'm 24. I'm my defense, all these internet tutorials these little girls are using weren't around when I was a teenager. Anyway sha.

ATTENTION WOMEN: NEVTER. EVER. NEVER EVER. USE BLACK ON YOUR BROWS. You're welcome.
Preach it sis! Some gals b using black pencil on dia brows and b walking around looking like zombies.Can't stand that shyte

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by noramoreira746: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
just as Edna answered I'm dazzled that a mom can get paid $6678 in a few weeks on the computer . see it here.. www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by angelTI(f): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2014
kalishay:

Pic 4 is just a filled brow while pic 6 is highlighted with a concealer Makin it more define

Thanks. This further proves my naivety when it comes to eyebrows
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by angelTI(f): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Zidosky:

Pix 6 is more natural. That's the final outlook.

OK, thanks
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by generalissimo(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2014
9jahubcom: yes na...let her come by 8pm
Ashawo! See im eye grin
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2014
This brow thing is really making we ladies go GaGa.
I see some and am like shocked

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by kalishay: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2014
angelTI:

Thanks. This further proves my naivety when it comes to eyebrows

U wc anytime
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by crowntoro(f): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Nice one @OP
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by dahmie2013: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2014
OP thanks @ bunch! I really need dis info!
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by kandiikane(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
angelTI: I don't take care of my brows at all though my hand is not straight when filling it.

What's the difference between pix 4 and 6 biko?

Number four is filling in the eyebrows and number 6 is toning down harshness of the colour. Making it look natural.

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by 9jahubcom(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2014
generalissimo: Ashawo! See im eye grin
if u never spoil,y u think otherwise now
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by elyzonbay: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
We sell genuine makeup tools/pdts and diffrnt brnds like ben nye, mky, mac,uban decay etc, we also have 7,24 n 32pcs makeupbrush set fm 3k upwds, makeupboxes fm 10k upwds,eyeshadow palettes fm3.5k upwds.contact elyzon on 08069115847,pin-215f7cbb,08124233363,we dliva nationwide+wholesalers option. AVAila b le. Our DIY makeup and gele class is still on!
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Ladybluecash(f): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na my weddin day i go sitdown do ds assignment apart frm dat. Check d nxt door
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ladybluecash: Na my weddin day i go sitdown do ds assignment apart frm dat. Check d nxt door
I pity you ooo...After ya wedding if you like no take am on board, na dat skele next door ya husy go dey appreciate. tongue
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Acidosis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ladybluecash: Na my weddin day i go sitdown do ds assignment apart frm dat. Check d nxt door
and then you'll start using "tiro" after wedding ba?

1 Like

Re: Defining The Eye-brows by zzybaby: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
I use milk colour eye shadow as my concealer....... Lols kind'f of Good
Re: Defining The Eye-brows by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Vivly: How were her eyebrows before you saw this thread?

They were nice but ain't nothing wrong in trying new things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~What Hairstyles Ave You Tried & Loved Or Regret Ever Trying?~ / Excessive Dependence On Makeup / Chioma Okoye Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba Nigeria 2018, Gets Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.