Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title (699 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title by selenium(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title by kcash: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2008
i really dont subscribe to that thought! knowing liverpool for who they are, they always begin every season with fire in their belly, but somewhere along the line maybe dt fire extinguishes and they start to slow down. well my thoughts only based on " using the past to predict the future. i see chelsea or man u in a tug- or- war for this title again,
Re: Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title by NextLevel1: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
You are entitled to your opinion.

Ynwa
Re: Liverpool Might Go On To Win The Title by Raimond(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
If they like!

(1) (Reply)

Pure Night Robbery To Deny Chelsea A Place In Rome. / Italy Vs Usa ( Fifa Should Explain The Offside Rule) / No Permutation But Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.