Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Radisson Blu Portman Hotel (1566 Views)

Raddisson Blu,noc And Other Available Jobs / Radisson Blu Portman Hotel / The Radisson Hotels And Resort London-uk Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Pweetymoi1: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Please anybody have any idea about how this hotel recruits? I saw their online advert for the post of a customer service officer in their Lagos branch and I applied. After which I got a mail to answer some interview questions which I did and sent to them together with my scanned certificates. I got another mail yesterday stating that I have being offered an appointment in their London, UK branch and instructed to get a work or resident permit and foreign affairs certification. They said that they will pay for my travel tickets and will equally provide me with an accommodation over there in UK while I will bear the expenses of getting the work/resident permit. From the agreement letter which they mailed to me the salary is a whooping 4,000 pounds monthly ( that is about one million naira, too good to be true). Do anyone know if this people are genuine? I have a feeling they are scammers but don't want to make conclusions though.
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 12, 2014
You said it all. Scam. I had similar experience. They'll give you a travel agency to send your money to them so they can provide the visa for you. Once you do, then forget the story.
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by gevis: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
The hotel is a very big1 at lekki..i doubt dy are really d 1s u communicating with...u cud go to their office at lekki n find out urself

1 Like

Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by sijemen: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2015
I need a job
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetymoi1:
Please anybody have any idea about how this hotel recruits? I saw their online advert for the post of a customer service officer in their Lagos branch and I applied. After which I got a mail to answer some interview questions which I did and sent to them together with my scanned certificates. I got another mail yesterday stating that I have being offered an appointment in their London, UK branch and instructed to get a work or resident permit and foreign affairs certification. They said that they will pay for my travel tickets and will equally provide me with an accommodation over there in UK while I will bear the expenses of getting the work/resident permit. From the agreement letter which they mailed to me the salary is a whooping 4,000 pounds monthly ( that is about one million naira, too good to be true). Do anyone know if this people are genuine? I have a feeling they are scammers but don't want to make conclusions though.
the company is real,dont let some nobody mislead u.
Re: Radisson Blu Portman Hotel by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
My dear itts a scam...

The company cn be real buh the job is a scam..

I was almost duped last year, wen I got a massage from accor hotels london.. The salary is also 4000 pounds.. I even maild them an online intterview form which was sent to me to fill.. N later I sent them my credentials.

I even called the number tthere n a lady picked with funny accent..

After a while they demanded I pay half of my visa fee to them firstt..

My dear.. Keep following them, buh wen ur told to pay anyfin, run for ur life...

Speakin frm experience.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Job Assessment Test And Job Interview? / APPLY NOW! Administrative Executive For An International NGO / Petroplays International Geoscience Training Opportunity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.