Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth (2377 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / The Squandering Of A Goodluck, By Louis Odion / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: It shall not be well with whoever your real f@d@ is because your m0mma was engaged in Incestious g@ang b@ang with your uncles and other of her cousins. The Product is YOU.
That doofoos you call f@d@ is actually unfortunate

congo boi,go back to ur country,silly adopted son that hasnt allowed the man take care of his proper children
grin
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: I don report this post. Waiting for the mod to do the needful
Go cry to big daddy
Like I even care
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by irishCream: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: land mass and population

I strongly disagree can I get any proof cos I got mine
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: All electrical and water projects were complete at the end of Attah's admin. Akpabio only did the commissioning. The only thing he has done is the renovation of 4 schools with two being completed.
Akpabio admitted during the town hall meeting that he has neglected Oruk Anam
For those pics above, you took it from Ikot Ekara which is in Ikot Abasi

u asked for akpabio's project in oruk anam and i've just given u few pics,u are now singing a different song.mind u these project are his 2009 interministerial direct labor project.i'll bring u the few pics i have for 2013/14' project.
dont just criticise.attah did nothing in oruk anam and akwa ibom
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by irishCream: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Irishidiot, the emboldened is the sign of mediocrity and foolishness. Akwa Ibom is doomed with your kind as her citizen. It pains to be you

Silence remains remains d best ansa for a fooool like u

Keep licking d asssss of the northern

Datz wat y'all in the west are known for origianal SLAVES

4 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: All electrical and water projects were complete at the end of Attah's admin. Akpabio only did the commissioning. The only thing he has done is the renovation of 4 schools with two being completed.

A new 28 kilometer Road to link Ikot Ikara -Ikot
Ibritam has been flagged off by Governor Godswill
Akpabio in Oruk Anam local government area of
Akwa Ibom State
www.africanexaminer.com/akpabio-flags-off-new-28-kilometer-road-in-oruk-anam/
criticise small small
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

You are clearly the f00l cos you weren't silent.

As for the emboldened, I will call on an Odu'a Son Anago18 to do you justice.

Useless girl with a trademark of mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

irish why do u mind that adopted son from congo.
ignore that catfish
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by sluvy4tune(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are not an akwa ibomite but u are able to sit down in ur hut to talk about what u know nothing about.have u been to akwa ibom b4 or u just wish to type just for typing sake?
has ur governor done half of what akpabio has done so far?

Yea I knew this would come up.....I cant put my governor on d same line with akapabio, never I won't do that. But just so you know I have been in Akwa ibom while enough to know a thief.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by anago18(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

you waste of natural selection, sired by brainless apes that killed themselves after realizing the evil they bestowed on the world. by cursing the biosphere with your miserable birth.

may amadioha, all the sixteen gods of the Yoruba land and all known deities in the universe plague your household with biblical pestilence for bringing the west to your putrid, ogiri smelly orifice.

this community wanna know the perpetual slave and chronic ball lickers of these mallos. balewa,shagari,tofa and atiku. you good for nothing, of no redeeming grace and a waste that should be treated with greatest contempt shamlock. ara ra po gi every living and non living connected to your family tree.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

you waste of natural selection, sired by brainless apes that killed themselves after realizing the evil they bestowed on the world. by cursing the biosphere with your miserable birth.

may amadioha, all the sixteen gods of the Yoruba land and all known deities in the universe plague your household with biblical pestilence for bringing the west to your putrid, ogiri smelly orifice.

this community wanna know the perpetual slave and chronic ball lickers of these mallos. balewa,shagari,tofa and atiku. you good for nothing, of no redeeming grace and a waste that should be treated with greatest contempt shamlock. ara ra po gi every living and non living connected to your family tree.
Now this is da bomb. Next time she won't go tribal.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by anago18(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Now this is da bomb. Next time she won't go tribal.

if she muster a reply I will definitely nail a 9" on her already constructed coffin.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

if she muster a reply I will definitely nail a 9" on her already constructed coffin.
You have successfully chased the silly girl away from this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Yea I knew this would come up.....I cant put my governor on d same line with akapabio, never I won't do that. But just so you know I have been in Akwa ibom while enough to know a thief.

u and ur governor are the thieves,not akpabio.face ur state since u've seen nothing good in aks
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa oh! Una don turn dis thread to real e-war zone oh! Chai! Man go need bullet proof oh.

But lets just call a spade a spade. Akpabio don try sha...but him thief money well well too sha...cheesy
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Una don turn this thred to e-war zone oh. Iyanmi!

But lets just call a spade a spade. Akpabio don try sha...but him thief money well well too sha...cheesy
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by sluvy4tune(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u and ur governor are the thieves,not akpabio.face ur state since u've seen nothing good in aks

Transformational Praise singer....Pa to the Pa of another Pa. Hope u won't remind a slave forever?

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by omololu2020(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by omololu2020(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

see dis ashawo gal callin a yoruba man slave,,hahahaha,,,a yoruba man has rule dis country,no akwa ibom man will eva rule nigeria till u die u b!tch,,,wit all d moni ur steallin governor is receivin,plenty akwa ibom gals dey do ashawo and housemaid for lagos,,we yorubas own part of d oil wells in akwa ibom,ur land and water are been polluted while we keep smilin to d bank,,we hav more yorubas workin in oil companies dan pple from akwa ibom and croos river,,,u foolish dog eater go and die.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by tinkinjow: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
E dey pain some people
and it will continue to pain them until one day when akwa ibom might have left them with half a century in development gap then they'll die of jealousy

Where some are building streets of 6-11 kilometres akpabio is building 20 plus and dualised. Added to this is the cost of constructing a road in akwa ibom which is times 3-5 what obtains in the south west or north...I don work in the construction industry b4.

There are roads in the state that filling and compacting is done for a depth of at least 12 meters if you know what that entails. mostly roads there are compacted on average to the depth of 1 meter, ask berger and others working there. Some states just grade and then apply the tar to it as the hard and stony soil needs no compacting.

imagine 600 poles each 1 1/2 as long as electric poles being sung before a fly over is erected just because of the soil type. I don't think this is done in ibadan as the rocky soil won't allow for it

The problem we have here is that when we see a structure in Dubai, we're lazy enough not to find its cost. once we begin to do this then we'll have some idea
Maybe more should have been done and let's agree there re leakages,
but let's stop the exaggeration.

There's a video of the construction of th anniversary hospital for anyone who isn't lazy enough to see facts for him/her self
Just a little for the ignorant.

If akpabio has not done anything, he has at least inspire better performance ftom other governors- flyovers are now being constructed everywhere

;DE dey pain some people
and it will continue to pain them until one day when akwa ibom might have left them with half a century in development gap then they'll die of jealousy

Where some are building streets of 6-11 kilometres akpabio is building 20 plus and dualised. Added to this is the cost of constructing a road in akwa ibom which is times 3-5 what obtains in the south west or north...I don work in the construction industry b4.

There are roads in the state that filling and compacting is done for a depth of at least 12 meters if you know what that entails. mostly roads there are compacted on average to the depth of 1 meter, ask berger and others working there. Some states just grade and then apply the tar to it as the hard and stony soil needs no compacting.

imagine 600 poles each 1 1/2 as long as electric poles being sung before a fly over is erected just because of the soil type. I don't think this is done in ibadan as the rocky soil won't allow for it

The problem we have here is that when we see a structure in Dubai, we're lazy enough not to find its cost. once we begin to do this then we'll have some idea
Maybe more should have been done and let's agree there re leakages,
but let's stop the exaggeration.

There's a video of the construction of th anniversary hospital for anyone who isn't lazy enough to see facts for him/her self
Just a little for the ignorant.

If akpabio has not done anything, he has at least inspire better performance ftom other governors- flyovers are now being constructed everywhere
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by lyntiffany(f): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

@uby,dont mind that foollish blog4all guy.they are just hating akpabio for nothing.
their problem began when akpabio decided that zoning must be upheld.the question i keep asking them is,"what did attah did in 8yrs apart from building the plaza in uyo"?
if attah had done 1/3 of what akpabio is doing now,we would have gone far and even be competing with pretoria in SA,but he was busy stealing all d available cash in aks.
weldone akpabio,history will judge u sir.GOD bless u
talking about stealing, do you know how much they purchased the casket used in burying Akpabio's step mum? That money could pay for the salary they are owing teachers for months now, pls ask and you will be told the amount the man squandered only for a casket. He has loot Akwaibom State dry. He has tried but compared to the allocation given to him , he's done little for his people.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by 100Cents: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
iykbethany: Serious money we talking about here.
Visited Aks 3 times this year, so many mega projects here and there but the question is, do these projects justify the trillions of naira the state has received since the last 8 years.

Na aks citizens get to answer that question.

The only thing I can confidently say, akpabio get high taste, the quality of his projects are top notch.

Everybody in that state should be earning salary from state govt for doing nothing.

The money is too much for one state. Almost 5 times what Abia state collects and 3 times what Kano state collects..
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
omololu2020: see dis ashawo gal callin a yoruba man slave,,hahahaha,,,a yoruba man has rule dis country,no akwa ibom man will eva rule nigeria till u die u b!tch,,,wit all d moni ur steallin governor is receivin akwa ibom plenty akwa ibom gals dey di ashawo and housemaid for lagos,,we yorubas own part of d oil wells in akwa ibom,ur land and water are been poluted while we keep smilin to d bank,,we hav more yorubas workin in oil companies dan pple from akwa ibom and croos river,,,u foolish dog eater go and die.
what is this one saying?
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by kel4soft: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think some comments here are really unfair to Akpabio. Firstly, Uyo is a landlocked area that was just transformed with no natural resources. He actually has done well transforming their capital but, he also failed to intervene during the present crisis rocking Rusal Alscon at Ikot Abasi and the other American group headed by Reuben Jaja..Taking sides in a disputes that have affected employees was not what Akwa Ibomite needed. Even though Alscon has been unfair to my people (Opobos) and Eastern Obolos in distribution of job opportunities when even the Ibibios who occupied key positions and have colonized virtually every position in that company knew where the Aluminium comes from.
At the right time,Opobians will come for there right.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: IMO, he has done wonderfully well. Victor Attah left that place with nothing to show for the huge allocation that was coming to the state under his watch.
What do u make of Gej and other govnors of that palm-sized state called bayelsa who have made that state like the worst LG in my state despite the oyel money being pumped into the state on monthly basis?
what about Delta state and their inactive govnor? No just complain here cos akwa ibom, edo and river ppl were lucky to have the govnors they have.
Akpabio is a working governor, but my major problem with him is that , he Gej-asslicks and talks a lot.

hw much was AKS monthly allocation during attah's regime?
if u dont knw what to write, just type ISORYT n vermoose thread.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

@uby,dont mind that foollish blog4all guy.they are just hating akpabio for nothing.
their problem began when akpabio decided that zoning must be upheld.the question i keep asking them is,"what did attah did in 8yrs apart from building the plaza in uyo"?
if attah had done 1/3 of what akpabio is doing now,we would have gone far and even be competing with pretoria in SA,but he was busy stealing all d available cash in aks.
weldone akpabio,history will judge u sir.GOD bless u

bros lets be realistic, hw much was attah's allocation n hw much is akpabio's allocation? only this year akwaibom gets the highest interms of allocation, can akpabio really justify the projects n his budget with the allocation he s recieving?
meanwhile a an akwaibom pikin.
mum frm ikot ekpene, dad ikono so am specifically n completely from akpabio's senatorial district.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

my brother,the op is an akwa ibomite.their problem arose when the governor said power must rotate throughout the 3 senatorial district in akwa ibom,that was when all of them saw nothing good in akpabio's government.but the forgot that uyo is d highest beneficiary of akpabio's government.

bro stop all these lies, nobody is against power shift in akwaibom what the citizens are against is akpabio imposing UDOM for the people. 2007 akpabio was not imposed by attah, we all kno who played the strings that made akpabio whr he is today, but what can be said of the man?
akpabio has tried but i will categorically say if a neutral n Godfearng man mounts that hotseat come 2015, akpabio n his cronies will spend most if not all their lives in kirikiri.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

this aint project akwaibom shud be celebrating in this 21st century bros.
what happened to the pending civil service n subeb recruitment?
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014

dont mind venom, lying for a living.
am a radical nigerian n will never side any politicrook.
akpabio had problem in orukanam co of them etiebiet family n attah's inlaw. thats y he neglected d area. go to uruan d same thng. why play politics of bitterness when ur lg essienudim hasnot contributed a dime to the federal purse........
posterity must n will judge him.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by poiZon: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
anago18:

whatlyf=anago18=norTHERN SLAVE!
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by anago18(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
poiZon:

whatlyf=anago18=norTHERN SLAVE!

devil kill the loser you call a father you waste of conception.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Lordlexyy: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
It's such a shame atimes how we openly defend politicians without taken into account if the projects on ground commenserate with the resources made available to them. Our actions of blindly following these people on the bases of complacent is directly responsible why these public do so little and loot much. Imagine what a small state like Akwa ibom received from the Federation account within six months not to talk about the entire 8yrs this man saddled the affairs of the people. Outrageous if you ask me. Yet, very few sensible people see something wrong with this. They other handlers are just singing praises not minding that their future is being stolen away. The question we need to ask is: how much does it take transformed Akwa ibom in its entirety? Has the economic lives of the people been affected and to what extent? We mustn't become neck deep in partisanship and overly complacent that we forget to ask some pertinent questions. The government is elected to serve us and we must learn to demand for accountability irrespective of the number of projects or works on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State: An Unbiased Evaluation Of An Unsung Hero / Breaking: Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Fayemi's Fresh N1bn Loan, Blasts Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.