Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions (10309 Views)

Quantity Surveyors- The Road To 'el-dorado' Of Real Estate / Accurate Impressions (interior Designs - 3d Animations - Architectural Designs) / El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2014
keep the calls and mails coming wink
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2014
More projects uploads coming up.......
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2014
proposed mass housing in adeniji adele

2 Likes

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2014
residential development at mowe smiley

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2014
smiley
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
terrace apartment in victoria island smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
compliments of the season from us......wishing all our nairaland customers and others a very merry christmas and a proseperous new year ahead. God bless y'all smiley smiley

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by yosmen: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
you are doing a very good job,impressive keep it up
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by segcymoor(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
yosmen:
u can say that again
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
yosmen:
thanks for your words of encouragement sir, they are highly appreciated. compliments of the season.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
segcymoor:

u can say that again
My oga at the top....compliments of the season sir.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2014
snoopy:
My oga at the top....compliments of the season sir.
hey snoopy. Longest time. You are doing a good Job here. Hope you are in a good fettle? Compliment of the season sir.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Epaul:
hey snoopy. Longest time. You are doing a good Job here. Hope you are in a good fettle? Compliment of the season sir.

Ah so good for you to drop by kind sir...am aii, hope delsu law faculty aint holding out a "9mm" o'er ur brains grin but I trust u na, efiko...compliments of the season boss.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
snoopy:

Ah so good for you to drop by kind sir...am aii, hope delsu law faculty aint holding out a "9mm" o'er ur brains grin but I trust u na, efiko...compliments of the season boss.
lol..certainly not sir. It hasn't been all sunny sha. But we've been slogging through.

Been following this thread. Great, it is. Warm regards boss.
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2014
snoopy:

@ snoopy: Can you give me a design of twin duplex with 10200 x 13600, can it be possible ( 4 bed ensuite ( 1 down stairs and 3 upstairs with family X ante room
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
allen0000:

@ snoopy: Can you give me a design of twin duplex with 10200 x 13600, can it be possible ( 4 bed ensuite ( 1 down stairs and 3 upstairs with family X ante room
that dimension is that for both or just 1 unit?
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2014
snoopy:
that dimension is that for both or just 1 unit?

For both and do you think it will be possible to achieve such,
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
allen0000:

For both and do you think it will be possible to achieve such,
Its possible sir but I'ld advice u add another floor (it doesn't have to cover the entire floor area...just a portion)
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
snoopy:

Its possible sir but I'ld advice u add another floor (it doesn't have to cover the entire floor area...just a portion)

something like a penthouse and do you have any sketch, are you on BBM or whatsapp
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
allen0000:

something like a penthouse and do you have any sketch, are you on BBM or whatsapp
Exactly something like a penthouse and the master bedroom could just be right up there. Am on whatsapp 08027355235
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2014
snoopy:

Exactly something like a penthouse and the master bedroom could just be right up there. Am on whatsapp 08027355235

Ok have added you but you're not responding, moreover will appreciate if you post a picture here
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
allen0000:

Ok have added you but you're not responding, moreover will appreciate if you post a picture here
i've replied you sir, will get back to you
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
good day nairalanders.....been a while, been busy...........heres a new project we been working 0n, barracuda court at ikate elegushi, terrace apartments EXTERIOR VIEWS

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2015
3d plans according to floor......ground, first, second, third

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
interior 3Ds.....ground floor kitchen, first floor kitchen, 3rd floor bedroom, first floor kitchen smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Call today for your architectural designs and 3d visualisations. smiley
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 2:31am On Feb 16, 2015
More project uploads coming soon...
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
PROPOSED SHOPPING MALL AT LAGOS ISLAND BOUNDING BALOGUN ALLI STREET, BREADFRUIT AND NNAMDI AZIKIWE STREET (different views of the design)

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2015
more...

1 Like

Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Design Mart, Architectural designs, 3d Visualisations And Expressions by snoopy(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2015
proposed xeriscape park in abuja smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Units 4bedrooms terrace house For Sale at Ikeja Gra (pix attached) / For Us Your Conveniency Is Our Joy,in Abuja We Gat You Covered +2349030188831 / Ikorodu Is The Future For Investors. (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.