Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens (31245 Views)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by OLADD: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
ibyj: Sambo is not a vibrant politician we need a young and energetických.
[color=#006600][/color]

YOU CAN RECOMMEND SOMEONE FROM YOUR CLAN.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by kipesco(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
omazus: No wise ruler will drop Sambo as his Vice for any other person. Mark my words: that man is one the greatest loyal personalities in Nigeria. He knows his place and keeps it. If I were Jonah I will finish with this man and hand over to him in 2019. Of course I know the opposition are the sponsors of this article just to cause confusion.
No doubt about that but he is not trying enough to win his peoples mind for Jonathan.
If he was able to convince his elders n brothers for Jonathan then he would have remained.
If the last rumor I heard last year is true then some other governor is facilitating his people for Goodluck reelection n I bet Goodluck won't leave that person for Sambo.
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by CharlieMaria(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2014
yuzjet: Who is Namandi Sambo?
[email][/email] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by emmasege: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
gratiaeo: He's too dull to be a vice president
As dull as he may appear, he's still far better dan GEJ, the dullest VP & President in Nigeria s history.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by ifekemmy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Who is Namandi Sambo?

Gej's driver
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by ifekemmy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
He's too dull to be a vice president.

D man is not too dull bt gej is not giving him chance to work, instead of him is d 1st lady dat is working on his behave
Re: 2015: Plot To Drop Sambo Thickens by yuzjet(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
CharlieMaria:
[email][/email] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What happened to ur email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi In A Bookshop In Jeddah Saudi Arabia (Photos) / 60th Independence Speech: Buhari Makes U-Turn, To Deliver Address Via Broadcast / Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.