Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically (1640 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Clinically Dead 3-year Old Comes Back To Life, Saw Granny In Heaven! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by menix(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Martian:

This is nothing. I have it on impeccable authority that the pentagon has succeded in reanimating the corpses of special forces and delta force soldiers. The GI Zombies were put to death by a lethal concotion of life altering chemicals and after they were reanimated, they spoke of the land in the great beyond. The GI Zombies are about to be unleashed against ISIS. I totally believe this story.

Watched it, wazobia FM televised it..
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by finofaya: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
menix: This controversial process that was repeated on 944 volunteers over that last four years, necessitates a complex mixture of drugs including epinephrine and dimethyltryptamine, destined to allow the body to survive the state of clinical death and the reanimation process without damage. The body of the subject was then put into a temporary comatic state induced by a mixture of other drugs which had to be filtered by ozone from his blood during the reanimation process 18 minutes later.

Its doesn't sound like actual death. Since the brain was undamaged, any experiences they had would simply be normal brain function, under abnormal circumstances.

Sounds like a good trip sha. I want one. smiley
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by menix(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
finofaya:

Its doesn't sound like actual death. Since the brain was undamaged, any experiences they had would simply be normal brain function, under abnormal circumstances.

Sounds like a good trip sha. I want one. smiley

Then try d choking game..
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by finofaya: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
menix:

Then try d choking game..

I don't want it that bad, man. Have you tried it?
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by menix(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
finofaya:

I don't want it that bad, man. Have you tried it?

I jst help pple wiv it. But wiv there experience its somfin u nid giv a try..
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by finofaya: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
menix:

I jst help pple wiv it. But wiv there experience its somfin u nid giv a try..

More grease to your elbow
Re: Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically by menix(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
finofaya:

More grease to your elbow

Wuld prefer ororo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati / Another Tree Writes Name Of Allah In Ibadan(pictures) / Mattew VS John,Mark,Luke: A contradictory gospel (Part1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.